Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Oh she’s bothered she’s seething!!!!!!
As she will have to do something for the next twenty minutes and have to put her phone down, to complete the forms - and she’s thick AF, so make sure you fill them in correctly now, and also you do seem to forget you get behind the wheel after a few too many Proseccos, as we know you “hide” them in your videos.
She is absolutely seething 😂😂 her attempt at sarcasm and being laid back about it don’t work 😂😂😂
Yes she drink drives all the time. She stopped talking about her anxiety and panic attacks when this was mentioned a while ago. Now she’s saying she’s fit to drive and they can contact her dr and mental health nurse. Surely this shows her that she shares far too much with strangers and lies way too much that she gets caught out

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
If she’s declared her raging anxiety and severe panic attacks to dvla then she has nothing to worry about , but clearly she hasn’t …….
Surely that’s a fine in itself?
Did the person that reported her say they sent in video evidence?
I see she replied to a comment that she’s letting the police case manager know 🤣🤣
Maybe the police she see the video where when she’s driving and tries to hide the drink
She’s the one they need to be investigating

Mar 8, 2024
She looks the most triggered I've ever seen her! Ha well done guys great work! She's looks awful! One of her cheeks is like a weird yellow colour! It's all starting to take its toll! Give it up Aims love, no amount cocky clap backs is going to save you this time. You were so excited to get home, ur eyes lit up. Can u Imagine if they took her licence from Her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha bus wanker hahahaha xxx
Bus wanker 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
If she’s declared her raging anxiety and severe panic attacks to dvla then she has nothing to worry about , but clearly she hasn’t …….
I see she replied to a comment that she’s letting the police case manager know 🤣🤣
Maybe the police she see the video where when she’s driving and tries to hide the drink
Hides her drinks in vidoes but the police are on her side 😂😂😂she’s so thick

Mar 9, 2024
She’s far too cocky to be unbothered. And it’s not an educated guess when you have read it on here 😂😂😂 and about the rspca. She tells on herself all the time. She’s practically giddy in that video cus she knows it will garner sympathy and she now has something to moan on and on about in vidoes. She thinks she’s being funny with her reaction to this but it’s far from funny. She’s such a drain and moaner
She is raging. You can see it in her face and also worried. She's made such a big deal about how bad her panic attacks are and how frequent, if she keeps her licence she has lied (again!) to her followers, if she looses it, she's got no transport

Mar 8, 2024
She is raging. You can see it in her face and also worried. She's made such a big deal about how bad her panic attacks are and how frequent, if she keeps her licence she has lied (again!) to her followers, if she looses it, she's got no transport
She has lied so many times that the anxiety and panic attacks are surely a lie. The way she describes how bad they are and how frequent they are she can’t be safe to drive. And if she is declared safe to drive then she has exaggerated how bad her anxiety is.
She even got confused when she said “panic disorder” she just pulled it out her arse like most of her stories

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
We are actually highly educated, because we are intelligent enough to see through your BS, unlike your followers who can’t even spell, you couldn’t even string a few sentences together without “ums”
Triggered much!!!!
Now if the police are updated then, I’m sure you will have no qualms with them seeing the video of you saying - don’t show my Prosecco, now why would that be? Anything to hide em aims?

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

What the police going to do?!

Aimee Arsehole - “ A third party have contacted DVLA as feel I unfit to drive as I been having panic attacks and did a video of me having one whilst in car and saying I was worried about passing out”

Police - “and you want us to do what?”

Aimee Arsehole “ well investigate them as they are taking me livelihood”

Police - “if nothing to worry about then let DVLA investigate and can we please tell you to stop wasting precious resources by ringing us every two secs someone disagrees with you “

Aimee Arsehole “ but your police man said my home was lovely and that he follows me on TikTok - my very own private police man called D”

Police “I think you find the D stands for Detective Wedontgiveashit so please stop ringing”

Mar 8, 2024
Ah there she is 🤣🤣 the cocky t we know and hate !! 👋
Face back to full filter I see, as she seems to have lost a bit of weight on that flight home 🤣
Aims, yes you have forgot or haven't seen yet but the school will be in touch soon, oh and possibly the raid is coming (let's fing hope so!)

Oh another thing... you can't have your hard working, much more all together sister having a better car than you can ya!! fing more pathetic than I even thought you were! You are a waste of space and one day that smile will be wiped from your filtered to the do face !!!

Ps don't forgot to inform DVLA you are also prone to drink driving, so saying you wouldn't be so selfish to drive if you are not fit is actually the biggest lie yet .... you're a lying 🐖 t!!

Status
Not open for further replies.