Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
What’s this supposed raid she’s on about? Has that been mentioned here and I missed it or is she making it up 🤣
I mentioned it the other day on TL!

Attachments

• IMG_2662.png
    IMG_2662.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 279
Mar 7, 2024
I was wondering the same. I haven’t seen anything about a raid
Can't remember if it was on here or TL but someon nentioned reporting her to HMRC as she never files taxes. Think they also said they had reported her to the police or proceeds of crime for the large cash gift from dodgy uncle Dave at her wedding.
I can't imagine the cash gift would be easy to prove - she will get away with that.
The hmrc not paying taxes would be much easier to prove. She's probably not raking in the TT earnings she once was but even gifts such as se candles and ugly mugs should be declared

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I see Billy Big Balls is back !!🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 not been home half a day and first post is an arsey "I don't give a do" clapback.Get a fing LIFE you sad f. Just watched Stephs video and that pool Max is in looks amazing 🥰🥰🥰 bet Twist never got to go in it sadly 😞 coz her arse was never out of that rubber fing ring paddling about in the shallow end of the baby pool COZ SHE STILL CANT SWIM AT NEARLY 10!! ..and all the folk in the comments saying reporting her is "ridiculous and nasty" how would they feel if a member of THEIR family was killed by someone who shouldn't have been driving coz they had panic attacks that they never informed the DVLA about?? Damn right they'd change their fing tune, thick as se they really are, anyway will it be Pizza and Co's "arrabiatta" for tea or a greasy KFC ? Place ya bets and I bet the Kylies been cracked open already coz she's a pisshead 🥴🥴🥴🥴😂😂🤣 WELCOME HOME AIMS😘😘😘😘😘😘

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hey Aimee, you have now proved without a shadow of a doubt you read here.

So, just so you know, I have reported you to the school, social services, I’ve contacted your GP AND I have contacted the press.

@itsmejo i hope that brought you some light entertainment.

@lexilou you have exposed yet another lie as you said RSPCA spoke with Daddy.

If you haven’t I fully suggest you contact Sefton social services or H’s school.

None of this is done out of malice and no reason, we all literally have a tonne of evidence from Aimee HERSELF!!!

She has brought this all on herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.