Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Not bothered 🤔no your not your raging 😡 because someone had the audacity not only to call you out but also act upon the issue …..:welcome home skanky hope you have fun filling that large load of paperwork.
Can hear her now on phone to daddy dearest and mummy raging to them,never mind daddy will get his team of lawyers onto it am sure 🤣.
As for the RSPCA you have just outed yourself you stupid mare that you not only read tl but here as well 🤣🤣🤣.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I screenshot it cos she’s probably gonna delete it now 😂
Yes you’d know if you had made them aware. Or maybe her GP wrote to them
I can’t watch her latest post because I got giddy last night after the rage settled.
I can’t be getting hysterical again 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭my husband wants to know I’m looking at my phone and giggling all the time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
If she genuinely thought she had zero to worry about she wouldn’t have said that it’s not the end of the world if licence is revoked.
IMG_4389.jpeg

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
What the police going to do?!

Aimee Arsehole - “ A third party have contacted DVLA as feel I unfit to drive as I been having panic attacks and did a video of me having one whilst in car and saying I was worried about passing out”

Police - “and you want us to do what?”

Aimee Arsehole “ well investigate them as they are taking me livelihood”

Police - “if nothing to worry about then let DVLA investigate and can we please tell you to stop wasting precious resources by ringing us every two secs someone disagrees with you “

Aimee Arsehole “ but your police man said my home was lovely and that he follows me on TikTok - my very own private police man called D”

Police “I think you find the D stands for Detective Wedontgiveashit so please stop ringing”
DYING😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Hey Aimee, you have now proved without a shadow of a doubt you read here.

So, just so you know, I have reported you to the school, social services, I’ve contacted your GP AND I have contacted the press.

@itsmejo i hope that brought you some light entertainment.

@lexilou you have exposed yet another lie as you said RSPCA spoke with Daddy.

If you haven’t I fully suggest you contact Sefton social services or H’s school.

None of this is done out of malice and no reason, we all literally have a tonne of evidence from Aimee HERSELF!!!

She has brought this all on herself.
Remember when she filmed the aftermath of the fatal RTC and sat in the car moaning she would be stuck in traffic for ages as blue lights whizzed passed. She got dropped from her amazing new agency and did a video full of snot and tears, blaming the trolls for getting her dropped. There was no reflection or accountability for her actions. I predict another video before the end of the week filled with snot and tears saying the trolls are trying to ruin hers and H's life's and take away her livelihood 🙄

Last edited:

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Oh and Aimee you my dear are the uneducated one.

Within 1 hour of arriving on your holiday you outed the hotel you were staying at and showed us the view from your room so anyone EDUCATED could even work out what fing room you are staying in.

I can’t say this enough. You reap what you sow. And you my darling like to broadcast to thousands.

@Sevda_the_seagull I really hope we get a video regarding the amount of different things this stupid b has set herself up for. With the evidence coming out of her own hole.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Remember when she filmed the aftermath of the fatal RTC and sat in the car moaning she would be stuck in traffic for ages as blue lights whizzed passed. She got dropped from her amazing new agency and did a video full of snot and tears, blaming the trolls for getting her dropped. There was no reflection or accountability for her actions. I predict another video before the end of the week filled with snot and tears saying the trolls are trying to ruin hers and H's lives and take away her livelihood
Still cannot believe she did that it was disgusting

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Remember when she filmed the aftermath of the fatal RTC and sat in the car moaning she would be stuck in traffic for ages as blue lights whizzed passed. She got dropped from her amazing new agency and did a video full of snot and tears, blaming the trolls for getting her dropped. There was no reflection or accountability for her actions. I predict another video before the end of the week filled with snot and tears saying the trolls are trying to ruin hers and H's lives and take away her livelihood
@Sevda_the_seagull Like this incident!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not bothered 🤔no your not your raging 😡 because someone had the audacity not only to call you out but also act upon the issue …..:welcome home skanky hope you have fun filling that large load of paperwork.
Can hear her now on phone to daddy dearest and mummy raging to them,never mind daddy will get his team of lawyers onto it am sure 🤣.
As for the RSPCA you have just outed yourself you stupid mare that you not only read tl but here as well 🤣🤣🤣.
Olga usually says “it’s in the filtered comments” when she’s read it here or TL
LYING b

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
This is why no one likes her!!!!!
If she owned up and took it on one of her chins she be more bearable

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oh wow smugness but worry is someone effected imagine coming home and clapping back to tl and cc as your first response love that for us. Still think she will make an appearance here at some point. The downfall is coming slowly but surely and I am here for it. Slimming filter back on to full effect and as scruffy and dirty as ever. I’m excited for this she’s fing furious 🤣 cat sitter my arse. Imaginary friend ya mean ya lying t

Status
Not open for further replies.