Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Whenever I'm reading this thread I read it in mine the hippos voice. Can't wait for the next video 🤣🤣.

Aimee to the police: Amyfatmuff said I've got a fat muff!! howling!!

Also with the Vicrose and the dvla report vic wasn't on any medications. Princess fat muff had said she's on a fair few.

Can't wait to drive past her shouting bus wanker 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee now looking in the phone book for itsme jo… 😂😂
Can we have a quick straw poll. Is there anyone on here or TL that doesn't know anyone at all named jo......... hands up below if you know no Jo's! Bet it's tumble weed 🤣
Reap what you sow! Ahhh Aimee it could be anyone, the mysterious jo could be as real/fictional as your cat sitter, clearly someone you have wronged in the past so get thinking 🤔.
I'm not sure the boys in blue will be rushing round to arrest anyone if a concerned member of the public shares with a public agency, content you yourself have shared! See where I am going with this. It's the same as the safeguarding concerns with H, if you put the information out there and people feel worried by that information then they are well within their rights to share that info with the authorities.

Mar 8, 2024
Why are her fans over here? Lee Lee you little snitch. My case officer wahaha. I’m sure this so called case officer is sick of listening to her moany droney voice. She would drain the life out of anyone. “It’s some one called it’smejoe, not to be confused with medadswife, who is saying things about me. I don’t know anyone called jo”
God help the person who is stuck with the nightmare

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Quick thought that occurred to me but if my Mum (who has to pass my house on the way home from work) popped in to check everything was ok picked my mail up and see a letter from the DVLA, she would have let me know straight away and I’d of got her to open it for me!!! Just me??

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I personally think, if someone has all the videos of, the panic attacks causing pass outs (whilst in the car) the filming of the RTA and the one of don’t film the Prosecco
These should just be sent to the police as I’m sure they will take these seriously
I was reading about Eden on TL and someone has reported her constantly filming while behind the wheel and Kent police have taken this seriously and have asked people to find out her number plate.
One step ahead and all that, maybe ?
How could they take her seriously after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.