Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Whenever I'm reading this thread I read it in mine the hippos voice. Can't wait for the next video 🤣🤣.

Aimee to the police: Amyfatmuff said I've got a fat muff!! howling!!

Also with the Vicrose and the dvla report vic wasn't on any medications. Princess fat muff had said she's on a fair few.

Can't wait to drive past her shouting bus wanker 🤣🤣
“Can’t wait to drive past her shouting bus wanker 🤣🤣
Dying 😂😂😂😂

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Oh it’s a panic disorder now! 🤣🤣 laughing at the fact her fans love a good read on cc! oh so let’s say I have a no 1 person I am a fan of and adore so what I do inbetween watching her videos I go onto this site to read about them slating her and calling her out! then when I’m finished I go back and watch her videos and like them and comment! then when the s hits the fan I decide to say I have seen some awful comments on cc 🤣🤣 wtaf you stupid bastards! Hate watching inbetween arse licking are we! 🤣🤣 pick your lane Huns and ask your leader why she says she doesn’t filter her photos but they are now many many receipts showing different faces different chins different teeth! Ask her why she invites strange men to her daughter in her home time and time again! Also please advise her to look after her daughter’s health more! Block her own arteries by all means but not her kids! but one thing I would like to say is glad she DIDNT go on holiday alone with her daughter because harper has actually had a good time instead of been glued to a iPad cooped up indoors and she has finally been to the beach! Now off you pop to buy the best ever eye cream that will keep those wrinkles away just like your leader 😉

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom

Here we go, found the tiktok where she says her anxiety causes her to pass-out.
IMG_8939.jpeg
IMG_8939.jpeg
IMG_8938.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I might be Karen, John, Joe, Joseph, Wendy, Katie, Harry, but definitely not called Catpiss, olga thundercunt 🤣
Hey Lee Lee is that your real name or short for leech, Leane, Lee,Liam 🤔🤔
You don’t even know my gender
They have no idea of your name or gender 😂😂😂 they just assume you’re a female cus men couldn’t possibly dislike Aimee 😂😂😂 she makes them run away 😂😂😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I remember her posting a video from her bed as she had been passing out over a couple of days. I think she said it’s happened before but hasn’t for a while. I’m pretty sure she said it was due to anxiety and people then were telling her she shouldn’t be driving.

It was a long time ago, maybe a couple of years.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Comes to something when she’s clout chasing off cc and tl for views and comments 😂😂 even lee is a fan as he’s fully aware of our conversations 🤣 hi lee ✌🏻 We are always one step ahead of catpiss if you read our conversations you would see that everything has been done correctly un like catpiss and her constant lies so you go lick that smelly herpes ridden t a little more and maybe she might follow you back some day 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.