Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve just started the Aimee wiki and it tells me to go grab a cuppa so I am going to do just that.
I’ve also get meds to take (I ain’t driving but I might pretend heavy breathe) that will numb the pain I’m going to feel from reading this (also from surgery but I don’t think surgery is the sore part 🤣). **throws gang signs like Aimee ✌️ **
You're gona fit right in here! I like you already lol :love::love: 😂 😂

Mar 27, 2024
UK
She said that Andy was abusive and then one time said she was attending H Nativity show with him and how they sat together and laughed at trolls - which was bizarre to say when she said she was always on egg shells around him and had PTSD because of him.

I think it was a short while after that it was a crying video saying he was getting married and he hadn’t told her 😂😂😂.

But she is such a lying prick!

Wasn’t the Nativity play on the Thursday and she said her and Andy discuss everything. Harper went to her Dads that weekend and 4 days later we had a Marigold Monday because she found out he was getting married?

But they discuss everything 🤪🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
The comments on her DVLA video are enraging me!

‘How do people have the time?’ They have the same time as you sad sack commenting on every fing video she posts and saying you’ve missed her.

The amount of people saying I have X and I drive. Yeah and?? What meds are you on? What meds is Aimee on? Do you blackout like Aimee professes she does??

The amount of people saying wasting tax payers money - erm it would cost a lot more if someone was driving when they shouldn’t be and caused a pile up with multiple casualties!!

I worry about my kids future with people like that in the world.

I’m sorry I’m gonna have to say it, she says we are uneducated but her huns are seriously lacking in the IQ department.

They’re all as thick as s…….. two brain cells and only one tooth between the lot of them. They really are a special kind of stupid 😏

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
There is no way she has filled in the forms for the DVLA let alone posted them before she’s even made Harpers Hammy Sammy this morning. The lies just fall out of her gob
Completely agree posted already special delivery who by the invisible man she’s still in her pjs obvs hasn’t done school run shock. Just been looking at this mornings vid hardly any views or comments this morning compared to her clap back yesterday. Truly believe more and more people are realising the ones who blow smoke up her arse r deluded and must have no communication with the outside world other than tiktok and catpiss

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
To catpiss and her vultures

I do not need to stalk this b as she has lived in the same house since she was 16 AND I fIN KNOW THE SWEATY t
I am not breaking any law when SHE has put all the info out herself on social media
I COULD NEVER BE JEALOUS OF HER 🤣
You don’t know catpiss and she has always been the most evil nasty b ever and hated around her town. Hence she has no friends

Please don’t think I’m going to write this next bit to make anyone jealous because it’s far from that. I’m making a point to her vultures who seem to think every troll is jealous of her life 🤢🤮

I am educated and have two degrees, we pay our own mortgage, we own two cars one being a sports car and a range rover SVR.
I have two children who have so many happy memories from being kids, always put them first before myself, SAFEGUARDED THEM, I am happily married, have a clean house, shower daily, have many friends, blessed to be a stay at home wife, have many chronic disabilities , ASD, INFORMED DVLA of all my illnesses and medications (WHICH YOU HAVE TO DO YOURSELF), I am fit to drive but I rarely do as I don’t need to with husband and children being drivers.
Yes I have a few luxuries in my life but it wasn’t always like that. Every penny both myself and husband earned working 40 + hrs a week when our children were younger was accounted for

Catpiss life

Unlovable and no man wants her, alcoholic, narcissistic, nasty t, herpes, s, hated in her town, compulsive liar, doesn’t safeguard her daughter and gives her a s life with NO FUN OR NUTRITIONAL FOOD, spends daddy’s duncle Dave’s money, given a house, con artist just like real daddy screwed millions from vulnerable elderly people, no fashion sense, no morals or manners, ex has legal document to stop her harassing him and family, FAKE PREGNANCY, temper tantrums, dirty smelly house, lack of cleanliness with herself and child, smashed hotel room up, aggressive, violent, dabbled in Columbian powder during summer last year with an ex, is not a relatable single mum, ugly and venomous inside and out and many many more issues.
Are we supposed to be jealous of her sad excuse of a fake life 🤣
Charlie has always been the liked one hasn’t she and you hate that still to this day. She’s clean, tidy, loves her son dearly, works a proper job, cooks meals and just bought herself a nice car. She pisses all over you and always will & the saying MONEY DOESNT BUY YOU HAPPINESS should have your ugly t on it 🤣🤣

Now off you pop to ram 15 donuts down your necks, grab a macs and kfc you shallow, fin narcissist 🖕🖕🖕
You my love need to take a bow!!! :love::love::love::love:

Mar 27, 2024
UK
She is full of se! No way have the DVLA offered her advice, she's off her fin tatty, infested head! When is she supposed to have sent the forms back special delivery? This morning? There is no way she's been near a post office this morning, she can barely face doing the school run! She's dropped Harper off in them pjs and dressing gown and fled home, she will be sat doing her videos before even looking at them forms, I'll guarantee they're still sat on the kitchen worktop! She's seriously in need of help 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

She talks se. There is no way she has already spoken to the DVLA this morning. Firstly she’s so lazy the forms will be sat there this time next week unless Uncle Greg fills them in for her. Having been through a loss of license recently due to my husband having a head injury, the waiting time on the phone is ridiculously long. She can’t possibly have phoned them for advice this morning before the pitiful packed lunch video

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
So she has sent the forms away 1st thing this morning. Is she trying to sayshe got up super early, before school starts…sent them and came back and got back in her pjs? Or did daddy dearest come over 1st thing and posted them for her!?!
She posted her TT around half 10, later than she filmed it. Probably went to the post office after the school run.

Can’t imagine she filled the form in yesterday though since she was sooooooooo tired.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
You know she is her own worst enemy!!

Got this from her open Facebook. Recording herself whilst driving!
You know she is her own worst enemy!!

Got this from her open Facebook. Recording herself whilst driving!
I might be wrong, but I think this was around the time the guy who had moved in with her just before Christmas 2020, came to his senses and done a runner 😂😂 think he was called James…… IMG_2176.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
I might be wrong, but I think this was around the time the guy who had moved in with her just before Christmas 2020, came to his senses and done a runner 😂😂 think he was called James……

Another bearded daddy for Harper that lived there for 3 or 4 months before he fed off aswell. How many daddy's has Harper had since Andy left? James, D1, Dirty Dave…….. to be continued!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
You all are actually very similar to Aimee, telling me to do off and calling me a t when someone calls you all out back and accuses you of enabling 😂 #clapback #potkettleblack

Yes nobody forces her to read your page but if someone was talking about me I would look too at the open forum. I'm sure you would too.

I would class her as a single mother as her partner has Harper every other weekend.

Also itsmejo has she actually done anything to you? Or were you just the year above her in school and know her and crave attention yourself and get it here.. or do you have any actual facts of what she's done? I've got hundreds of people on my Facebook from school I just know of them and know where some of them live so could easy do the same 🤪
Is this the best you have aimee 😂😂😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
You all are actually very similar to Aimee, telling me to do off and calling me a t when someone calls you all out back and accuses you of enabling 😂 #clapback #potkettleblack

Yes nobody forces her to read your page but if someone was talking about me I would look too at the open forum. I'm sure you would too.

I would class her as a single mother as her partner has Harper every other weekend.

Also itsmejo has she actually done anything to you? Or were you just the year above her in school and know her and crave attention yourself and get it here.. or do you have any actual facts of what she's done? I've got hundreds of people on my Facebook from school I just know of them and know where some of them live so could easy do the same 🤪
Can we all just ignore this cockwomble now please? Don’t give it oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.