Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
To catpiss and her vultures

I do not need to stalk this b as she has lived in the same house since she was 16 AND I fIN KNOW THE SWEATY t
I am not breaking any law when SHE has put all the info out herself on social media
I COULD NEVER BE JEALOUS OF HER 🤣
You don’t know catpiss and she has always been the most evil nasty b ever and hated around her town. Hence she has no friends

Please don’t think I’m going to write this next bit to make anyone jealous because it’s far from that. I’m making a point to her vultures who seem to think every troll is jealous of her life 🤢🤮

I am educated and have two degrees, we pay our own mortgage, we own two cars one being a sports car and a range rover SVR.
I have two children who have so many happy memories from being kids, always put them first before myself, SAFEGUARDED THEM, I am happily married, have a clean house, shower daily, have many friends, blessed to be a stay at home wife, have many chronic disabilities , ASD, INFORMED DVLA of all my illnesses and medications (WHICH YOU HAVE TO DO YOURSELF), I am fit to drive but I rarely do as I don’t need to with husband and children being drivers.
Yes I have a few luxuries in my life but it wasn’t always like that. Every penny both myself and husband earned working 40 + hrs a week when our children were younger was accounted for

Catpiss life

Unlovable and no man wants her, alcoholic, narcissistic, nasty t, herpes, s, hated in her town, compulsive liar, doesn’t safeguard her daughter and gives her a s life with NO FUN OR NUTRITIONAL FOOD, spends daddy’s duncle Dave’s money, given a house, con artist just like real daddy screwed millions from vulnerable elderly people, no fashion sense, no morals or manners, ex has legal document to stop her harassing him and family, FAKE PREGNANCY, temper tantrums, dirty smelly house, lack of cleanliness with herself and child, smashed hotel room up, aggressive, violent, dabbled in Columbian powder during summer last year with an ex, is not a relatable single mum, ugly and venomous inside and out and many many more issues.
Are we supposed to be jealous of her sad excuse of a fake life 🤣
Charlie has always been the liked one hasn’t she and you hate that still to this day. She’s clean, tidy, loves her son dearly, works a proper job, cooks meals and just bought herself a nice car. She pisses all over you and always will & the saying MONEY DOESNT BUY YOU HAPPINESS should have your ugly t on it 🤣🤣

Now off you pop to ram 15 donuts down your necks, grab a macs and kfc you shallow, fin narcissist 🖕🖕🖕
Left no crumbs 😅😊

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You all are actually very similar to Aimee, telling me to do off and calling me a t when someone calls you all out back and accuses you of enabling 😂 #clapback #potkettleblack

Yes nobody forces her to read your page but if someone was talking about me I would look too at the open forum. I'm sure you would too.

I would class her as a single mother as her partner has Harper every other weekend.

Also itsmejo has she actually done anything to you? Or were you just the year above her in school and know her and crave attention yourself and get it here.. or do you have any actual facts of what she's done? I've got hundreds of people on my Facebook from school I just know of them and know where some of them live so could easy do the same 🤪
You called yourself a t now you decide you have an issue with it.

If the shoe fits wear it cinderella

And as for Jo she clearly knows her she used to work at uncle Dave’s care home.
Come with facts at least 🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I might be wrong, but I think this was around the time the guy who had moved in with her just before Christmas 2020, came to his senses and done a runner 😂😂 think he was called James…… IMG_2176.jpeg
Think she needs to send a search party out to find that top lip of hers in that pic, it's fed off due to all the se that spills out of her grid!! 😂 😂 🖕 🖕

Mar 9, 2024
You all are actually very similar to Aimee, telling me to do off and calling me a t when someone calls you all out back and accuses you of enabling 😂 #clapback #potkettleblack

Yes nobody forces her to read your page but if someone was talking about me I would look too at the open forum. I'm sure you would too.

I would class her as a single mother as her partner has Harper every other weekend.

Also itsmejo has she actually done anything to you? Or were you just the year above her in school and know her and crave attention yourself and get it here.. or do you have any actual facts of what she's done? I've got hundreds of people on my Facebook from school I just know of them and know where some of them live so could easy do the same 🤪
Back the bus up there love, Aimee has quite clearly said she NEVER reads TL! We all know she does from the tiktoks she posts, but she claims she doesn't. Would I read a page about me? Probably not. You're never going to read nice things.

How exactly are you calling us out? We've come with receipts, with her own words.

As for @itsmejo , she's also brought receipts to back herself up. The only one who can't do that is Aimee

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

I think you need to learn what calling someone out means. You coming on a forum designed for opinions to say we shouldn’t air our opinions is nothing more than really odd. Life is full of opinions from people to places to products and opinions do not have to be positive, that’s really really key.

Aimee has a lot of enablers in her life, mainly her parents and you Huns but us on here don’t fall into that category I’m afraid so you can’t tar us with that brush, and as we don’t enable her that’s why we bother her so much. What’s not to understand about that. And don’t kid yourself that she clap backs because she doesn’t want people talking about her, she claps back as the truth hurts, we hold her accountable for her lies, we call her out on her lies and behaviours (that’s the correct way to use that word btw), we don’t blow smoke up her arse and because she cannot control the narrative like she does on her page.

So you joining here and spouting nonsense just further proves the intelligence levels of her huns and just how delusional you all are. So post here all you want as you are only making yourself look silly. And you can throw your misplaced labels around all you want as they won’t ever hold up here as we don’t do bullshit.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
To all the snitches, who go back reporting, hoping she will somehow become your bestie, could you at least report the endless times I’ve said to wash her manky hair?
To wash her manky dressing gown?
To be a better mother?
If you’re going to report back least report the important stuff! Don’t do half a job!
I know she reads here, but do your job correctly! Thanks ☺️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Your desperate attempts for attention just make you look like a fing lunatic at the moment to be honest.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I will say e

😘😘😘

The funny thing is... its actually you lot that enable her!

You post about her everyday.

People feel sorry for her so engage with her.

You are upping her views by saying 'She's posted' and going back and checking if she has filters on today.

You give her content by saying things about her on here where yes she reads.

If you stopped talking about her she wouldn't be getting quite so much engagement. Probably hardly any. So well done hun 👏

I mean look at the amount of comments on her posts -not in line with her followers at all because most are deleted. If the hate stops she will stop ✋

Ps thank you I am abit of a t 🥰
just heading for the “ignore” option here

Status
Not open for further replies.