Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
She does inspire us she inspires us not to be the self absorbed narcissistic t that she is anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see what a mess she is and needs serious help both as a parent and a human being.
As for her so called mother and father they should hang their heads in shame at the product of their enabling has produced and hang it even lower for allowing the absolute neglect of your grandchild that is suffering while you all pander to the piggy princess.
All I have to do is watch 40 seconds of her and it reminds me to be a decent parent and grandparent to by beautiful kids and grandkids who I would lay down my life so they could be happy etc.
This is what a parent does not give daggers at a child when she wants more food or drive when being off their tits the night before and prob had a drink to stop the shakes that morning.
Am glad it’smejo reported her with DVLA because maybe just maybe the penny may actually drop in that empty head of hers.
As for leelee go back to your hovel we all know who you are.
Sorry everyone rant over 🤣.

Mar 2, 2024
Oh really

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_132910_edit_943240571507990.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_132910_edit_943240571507990.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 192
Mar 8, 2024
I can’t recall who said it but surely the DVLA would only proceed to sending forms to her if they believed there was a case to answer to and had enough evidence? So she must realise the severity of all this so why is she playing down the implications of possibly losing license. Baffling.
I said it. They’ll have assessed evidence and decided it was credible enough to proceed with further investigation. They won’t drop it because she’s saying it’s malicious when they have video evidence against her

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I will say e

😘😘😘

The funny thing is... its actually you lot that enable her!

You post about her everyday.

People feel sorry for her so engage with her.

You are upping her views by saying 'She's posted' and going back and checking if she has filters on today.

You give her content by saying things about her on here where yes she reads.

If you stopped talking about her she wouldn't be getting quite so much engagement. Probably hardly any. So well done hun 👏

I mean look at the amount of comments on her posts -not in line with her followers at all because most are deleted. If the hate stops she will stop ✋

Ps thank you I am abit of a t 🥰
You say the "trolls" are obsessed for watching her every move to comment, however the "huns" are WAY more obsessed as they watch every video waiting for a clap back so they can make a comment fighting the creators battle in hope of validation in the form of a like or even *gasp* a comment from someone who is a total stranger. Seriously weird and unhinged. Obsession on another level. There must be something sadly lacking that they wait so desperately so they can bully by proxy for her.

I don’t like liars and I especially don’t like people who lie and manipulate to gather sympathy from followers and use that to their own advantage. If she did lie about a miscarriage then that is sick and twisted, just like her pal stealing the charity money. But then there is that saying “birds of a feather flock together”

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
To be honest if someone left me a comment on my page like some she gets on hers my first response would be to defend myself. I'd probably clap back too.

Yep Aimless we know you like the clap, herpes, and other std’s…. Quick question do you have your own sexual health nurse too?

Mar 7, 2024
I said it. They’ll have assessed evidence and decided it was credible enough to proceed with further investigation. They won’t drop it because she’s saying it’s malicious when they have video evidence against her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-132630_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415-132630_TikTok.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 224
  • Screenshot_20240415-132643_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415-132643_TikTok.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.