Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being fully aware of the passing of a local little boy one who is in h year and the school children have all been informed of the little manā€™s passing. I imagine the birkdale Southport etc as a community will be heartbroken for that familyā€¦. Yet here we have aimee the tiktok sensation from birkdale šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® using her platform yet again to make off the huns put your fing phone down and console your daughter you fing disgusting pig no morals what so ever I hope the whole area turn against you and rightly so. If I was a mum in that school Iā€™d be pulling your first thing in morning for your disrespect you scruff do better

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Imagine being fully aware of the passing of a local little boy one who is in h year and the school children have all been informed of the little manā€™s passing. I imagine the birkdale Southport etc as a community will be heartbroken for that familyā€¦. Yet here we have aimee the tiktok sensation from birkdale šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® using her platform yet again to make off the huns put your fing phone down and console your daughter you fing disgusting pig no morals what so ever I hope the whole area turn against you and rightly so. If I was a mum in that school Iā€™d be pulling your first thing in morning for your disrespect you scruff do better
I read ā€˜Iā€™d be pulling your hair first thing in the morningā€™ and I proper cackled šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• 5B1ABD3A-1656-47FB-ADBA-CCA51C0E0132.jpeg
    5B1ABD3A-1656-47FB-ADBA-CCA51C0E0132.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 68

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Watch this space šŸ„°

Iā€™d rather not thank you, just like you are to Aimee you are irrelevant to me.
And you are insanely boring, I canā€™t lie, insinuating you are going to do something - either you are Aimee or you are following her tactics, I wouldnā€™t do that personally sheā€™s not something to aspire to be.

Please let the door hit you on the way out šŸ‘‹

Mar 8, 2024
Whatā€™s happened to a little boy? I didnā€™t know about this. This is absolutely devastating.
And sheā€™s got an ad up. See how fake she is. For an ad! How do these stupid people supporting her not see right through her. I donā€™t get it. Can one of you idiots who read here and support her please explain what it is about her you like? Just to clarify it cus it makes no sense. Sheā€™s a drain. Sheā€™s a moan. She doesnā€™t wash properly or hardly ever. She lies. Sheā€™s lazy. She is an attention seeker. Sheā€™s dangerous. Sheā€™s a greedy pig. The list goes on. Sheā€™s been moaning and whinging then all of a sudden she all happy doing an ad, oh and save the ā€œitā€™s her jobā€ se cus itā€™s boring and mean absolute jack s.

Mar 8, 2024
Whatā€™s happened to a little boy? I didnā€™t know about this. This is absolutely devastating.
And sheā€™s got an ad up. See how fake she is. For an ad! How do these stupid people supporting her not see right through her. I donā€™t get it. Can one of you idiots who read here and support her please explain what it is about her you like? Just to clarify it cus it makes no sense. Sheā€™s a drain. Sheā€™s a moan. She doesnā€™t wash properly or hardly ever. She lies. Sheā€™s lazy. She is an attention seeker. Sheā€™s dangerous. Sheā€™s a greedy pig. The list goes on. Sheā€™s been moaning and whinging then all of a sudden she all happy doing an ad, oh and save the ā€œitā€™s her jobā€ se cus itā€™s boring and mean absolute jack s.
He had a brain tumour, someone on TL has posted about it as they were told from a family member

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Itā€™s on tl a member has commented her neice is in same year and a little boy has passed away over the weekend with a brain tumour and the kids in school have been told today. As a community school area everyone would be heartbroken itā€™s only normal maternal instinct isnā€™t it? Not cat piss she puts a ad up and probably hasnā€™t spoken to h about it

Mar 8, 2024
Itā€™s on tl a member has commented her neice is in same year and a little boy has passed away over the weekend with a brain tumour and the kids in school have been told today. As a community school area everyone would be heartbroken itā€™s only normal maternal instinct isnā€™t it? Not cat piss she puts a ad up and probably hasnā€™t spoken to h about it
I canā€™t even cope with this. Itā€™s earth shattering for his family. Close to home childhood cancer and I know the devastating impacts it has. And I am lucky my little boy is still with me. The heart break and devastation for his family is just awful.

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Someoneā€™s just said on TL, a boy in harpers year has passed away from a brain tumour and theyā€™ve been told today. So I hope itā€™s radio silence & sheā€™s comforting H. I seriously hope she donā€™t make any video about it because that just makes her lower than we thought..
Omg thatā€™s very sad šŸ˜¢

Status
Not open for further replies.