Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Just seen a video from 2023 about harper putting a YouTube video up of herself and someone contacted the school.

Is her dead stare in to the camera supposed to be scary? 😟
I reported that ,her huns were mad .I came off tattle then ,her headmaster seems a good guy and is more than aware of her and it most definitely is not case closed with ss ..

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
But she’s ok because she found some Disney se and some cakes
IMG_4805.jpeg

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
Just seen a video from 2023 about harper putting a YouTube video up of herself and someone contacted the school.

Is her dead stare in to the camera supposed to be scary? 😟
Yes. Aimless was on a live late at night ,pissed H was upstairs. H shared a video on YouTube She was in her bed begging people to be her friend as she was so lonely .....it was heartbreaking .
Aimless denied it happened at first but then the school stepped in so she backtracked
Harper was 8 years 0ld

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yes. Aimless was on a live late at night ,pissed H was upstairs. H shared a video on YouTube She was in her bed begging people to be her friend as she was so lonely .....it was heartbreaking .
Aimless denied it happened at first but then the school stepped in so she backtracked
Harper was 8 years 0ld
Whaaaaaattttt!!! 💔 begging people to be her friend while mums getting sloshed 😵‍💫

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I haven't caught up just had a very quick scroll getting ready for work... and I don't mean looking an absolute state in my jarrrmeeeez. I mean in my uniform, smart, ironed, clean, fresh, PROFESSSHHH!! 🤣

But thanks so much for your love re my last post/rant last night ❤️ This isn't about me but sometimes you have to back up the method to your 'madness' I just can't abide the people defending her! We're not just little girls, bullying and being pathetic.. this isn't the school yard and I'm certainly not jealous of her teletubby trackeeeeez 🙄🙈 This is real fing life, people have died for the same reasons she lies about just for clout. THAT is the point!!!
If you don't like what people are saying here then do off! End of! We can't all be wrong!! 🤣🤣
Anyhow. Thanks again!!!! 🥰🥰 I'm off to work.. ACTUALLY 🙄 I'll be back later. Have a lovely day ladies (MOST) of you 😉😘❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
'Fussy eater'..what she means is she missed going to a different restaurant every night and downing a few processcos. She says herself there was plenty of choice at the hotel, the food wasn't the issue it was the company. She and Vav are just not compatible holiday companions, the kids might be..but the two of them have different priorities.
I’m a fussy eater as I don’t eat meat but if there’s fruit and veg available I’m happy. What she means is there wasn’t the usual se she eats. Fried chicken, burgers and anything heavily processed.
She loved the snacks tho and all those glazed donuts 🍩 crisps and sweets to help her anxiety

Mar 7, 2024
Harper was 8 years 0ld
No way ? How sad is that for an 8 year old child begging for friends and you waste of space of a mother is lying pissed downstairs ! Disgusting

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She did say on that first video she was early by 2 hrs so what does she expect …..oh I forgot no red carpet 🤣
I mean this someone who rarely cleans up her own home, cat piss stained rugs, overflowing litter trays, dead mice under the coffee table, sink full of filthy mugs…
They came back with the pillow cases. So no need to even mention it.
If not a call to housekeeping and they would have brought them.

Mar 8, 2024
No way ? How sad is that for an 8 year old child begging for friends and you waste of space of a mother is lying pissed downstairs ! Disgusting
Found the transcript of the video that was posted on YouTube from TL. We didn’t post the video just this so you can see what’s said

Attachments

• IMG_2704.png
    IMG_2704.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 238

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m so sorry they didn’t have McDonald’s and KFC as part of the all inclusive. 💔
She would definitely have struggled with takeaway withdrawal. I bet that’s what her ‘anxiety’ was, just come-down symptoms from lack of takeaways. She must have been salivating on the plane on the way home thinking about that vat of chicken she was going to order from KFC. She would have been like a bloodhound chasing a sweaty fugitive when the delivery guy knocked her door.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.