Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big flips

Mar 10, 2024
Mersey
She’s a lazy bint! I came home from holiday at 3am went in the M&S (Manchester)for milk and bread, got home and threw a wash on straight away. Had a couple of hours sleep and then went straight the shops for full groceries! Oh yeah and went to work the day after and I work bloody full time you waste of space for a human being! Absolutely can’t stand this drain on society! Mummy and daddy still wiping her fat ass! Oh yeah Vav is defo trolling you because neither of you have any good qualities to be friends with other people never mind each other! Amy doesn’t know how to have banter, I’ve heard her say snarky sly remarks trying to be funny coz she’s boring and a tit

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oooooh another eating something...
Sorry my bad I mean 'taste test" 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416-131307_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416-131307_TikTok.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 219
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Found the transcript of the video that was posted on YouTube from TL. We didn’t post the video just this so you can see what’s said
I remember this. Horrifying, and she was more concerned people had seen it than her actual daughter being on YouTube. Some of her huns just thought it was funny. And that their kids do crazy s like that all the time.
And this ladies and gentlemen is why the world is fed.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I remember this. Horrifying, and she was more concerned people had seen it than her actual daughter being on YouTube. Some of her huns just thought it was funny. And that their kids do crazy s like that all the time.
And this ladies and gentlemen is why the world is fed.
This totally makes sense to her face on the video. I’m very good a reading people ( I call it skills of being a trauma child reading my volatile parents. Least they have me something 🤣)
She’s absolutely fing seething her reality got out there. She’s actually seething with H, but she can’t take it out on her (or did she) so the venom is coming to the person who highlighted the reality of H home life to the school. WHY you would take that to tiktok I don’t know… garner sympathy for her followers that someone would do such an awful thing while going they overlook her unattended daughter on the internet making videos of herself while she’s downstairs having a drink. BLEAK
I didn’t know the context at the time, it was the stare that got me.

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning you gorgeous people 🥰
More evidence and reports sent to DVLA this morning and this time I sent all her social media links so they can do an in depth search themselves.
I also stated she has broken the law with not informing them she has been divorced since 2021 and no longer MRS PIMLOTT.
She is such a smug t that she doesn’t realise that when they do her blood test it will show in her LFT how bad an alcoholic she is and nothing she can do about that.
Seems like the many years of thinking she’s above the law is finally catching up with her.
I know some people have stated what’s the point of me doing this well
1- she loses her licence for lying and being a danger to the public and her daughter by not informing DVLA of her medical condition and medication

2- If she doesn’t lose her licence which is highly doubtful with all the evidence she herself has put on a public platform, it proves she is full of s and doesn’t have anxiety.

This isn’t me being childish, it’s me having a major concern for public safety especially with drink driving. One thing I hate is drink drivers, dangerous driving, not medically fit to drive and it shows they are selfish fs. You’re driving a 2/3 tonne fin weapon that will and can destroy innocent families just for being a selfish t.

Hope you all have a lovely day and CATPISS, I await your clap back saying you’ve sent this to your case officer and they are getting close with the case 🤣🤣🤣
Are they doing blood tests?? X

Status
Not open for further replies.