Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Found the transcript of the video that was posted on YouTube from TL. We didn’t post the video just this so you can see what’s said
I remember this , but seeing it again has absolutely sent my rage off again!
H clearly thought talking to her phone and uploading a video was the best way to make friends
I wonder where she got that idea from 🧐
It’s just absolutely shocking and so unbelievably disturbing and she came on doing a clap back about it ! 😡
She should have been grateful this was flagged up !
Anything could of happened to H if it hadn’t
I hope and pray all these reports gone in will be the downfall of this b

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I just watched them all again 🤣🤣🤣 I would love to know who is behind it I’m proper belly laughing. ‘They even remarked how lovely my home is’ hahahahahaha
I went on earlier to watch them again and they just get funnier every time you watch them 🤣🤣 have you noticed on the last video of those lasses dancing it’s Aimees voice that is saying ‘ a crime has been committed’ 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I went on earlier to watch them again and they just get funnier every time you watch them 🤣🤣 have you noticed on the last video of those lasses dancing it’s Aimees voice that is saying ‘ a crime has been committed’ 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Legend!! I’m not commenting in case I get blocked from bozos circus 1 & 2

Mar 8, 2024
There needs to be a comparison video of Vav roasting Aimee on the not so sly. She’s had a fair few digs on her two TikTok’s this morning based on what’s been written here about Aimee. I honestly think that’s what it will take for Aimee to see her biggest troll is her pal
I’m sure there’s screen recordings of her slagging Aimee off with kerrie Roma after they shared a hotel room & she left it a s tip

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’m sure there’s screen recordings of her slagging Aimee off with kerrie Roma after they shared a hotel room & she left it a s tip
I heard about this and that’s why they stopped talking for a while but I wasn’t really all that in to watching either of them at the time. Tbf I only go over when something is said here or tattle 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.