Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You’ve literally contradicted yourself in that statement. Also if you are doing an ‘experiment’ for research have you got ethical approval? Have you considered consent from participants? Have you given people the right to withdraw?
I refuse all consent for the plebs pathetic experiment and DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR ANY OF MY POSTS OR IMAGES TO BE USED.
This is highly unethical and just shows how childish they are like catpiss

Mar 8, 2024
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) 🥰
I find it hysterical you’re saying we don’t have lives.. yet here you are in a forum you disagree with conducting a social experiment for no reason at all 😂😂😂😂 Lee Lee you are funny. Maybe go to your garden.. touch some grass…

Well if that’s your best, I would hate to see your worst. 🙄

Attachments

• 7C40F2F5-D957-487F-BC7C-116319932ECE.jpeg
    7C40F2F5-D957-487F-BC7C-116319932ECE.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 213
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So do we all just go to the shops on a weekday and buy a bottle of baileys for the craic? Nope me either. Aimee you need to ask your nurse practitioner to do a referral to addictions for you. Also why buy premixed vodka and sprite. You can literally make it yourself cheaper than those cans. Yet her huns will be like oh babe where did you get them not sin them before.....honest to god! I hope they all eat though as there's no dud, I hope they make a support group for themselves in the comments. Encourage one another huns. You've got this.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You know who I am don’t you as you’ve just described my garden 🤣🤣🤣
You’ve been stalking me from the beach this morning and I’m going to have to get my case officer on this as it’s a safeguarding issue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am only joking you stalking me btw 🤣🙈
You’re so lucky being near that beach! I’ve been a few times and I love ainsdale beach with those dunes. I’d be out walking the dogs up there every day if I lived close.
Have we had any updates since this very serious investigation was “launched” 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.