Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Attachments

• IMG_4810.png
    IMG_4810.png
    473 KB · Views: 53
Mar 9, 2024
So do we all just go to the shops on a weekday and buy a bottle of baileys for the craic? Nope me either. Aimee you need to ask your nurse practitioner to do a referral to addictions for you. Also why buy premixed vodka and sprite. You can literally make it yourself cheaper than those cans. Yet her huns will be like oh babe where did you get them not sin them before.....honest to god! I hope they all eat though as there's no dud, I hope they make a support group for themselves in the comments. Encourage one another huns. You've got this.
There was more glass bottles in that bag as well, you could hear it when she put the wipes away

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
FACT t FACE I NEVER SAID OR MENTIONED LIVERPOOL AT ALL SO GO TAKE YOUR fIN UGLY SMELLY t FOR A WASH AMIEEEEEEEEEEE WHILST DROWNING YOUR MISERABLE SAD LIFE SORROWS INTO THE BOTTLES OF KYLIE ALREADY OPENED 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
LEARN TO fIN READ TOO BEFORE YOU TRY AND THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM HERE BECAUSE WE ARE GROWN ASS ADULTS WHO WONT STAND FOR IT AND CANT STAND YOU !!!!
GROW THE do UP AND GASH FLASH MUMMY SHOULD Have fIN SWOLLOWED YOU.
NOW IM OFF TO PREPARE MY REAL HUBBY HIS NUTRITIONAL TEA BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU I fIN HAVE ONE 🤣
IM GLAD IVE RUINED YOU DAY b

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
PissHead Patsys back I see😂🤣🤣🤣 treated herself to a massive bottle of Baileys, AND vodka cans BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM GUYS!!!!😂🤣 Nornal folk would treat themselves to something like that at Xmas or when they have friends round but not this pissed up goon, she's happy to slug it on a schoolnight to drown her sorrows and to wash out her grease laden arteries 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 no DUD tonight either guys coz she cracked that Baileys open as soon as she'd finished recording and will be pissed as a fart in 20 minutes while Twist sits on her ipad with her special headphones on to drown out of mothers moaning, Happy Childhood eh 👍Well done Aimee 😘 enjoy drinking alone YET AGAIN you sad do

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What I don't understand is her silly comment when she brings the vodka cans out "I know what I'm going to be accused of"...........so why show it? You know people pick up on it so you do it for more negative attention. If people online where reporting me for drunk driving etc I wouldn't be showing it to give them more to talk about. You really need some form of testing aimee, your behaviour really isn't healthy, it's like self sabotage

Mar 7, 2024
No DUD as even brainless can't show another takeaway. How did the meetings with school and SS go shameless? Did they suggest endless takeaways and junk for at least the last 2.5 weeks is not a healthy diet, especially for a growing child? And documenting the poor diet on the internet is not a good idea? 🤔 any suggestions about safeguarding and protecting your child? Did you just stop listening when they tried to give you advice rather than just saying they were pointless allegations? I bet there isn't a person on this page who would claim to be the perfect parent, we all stop and reflect and try and do better.... try it yourself!

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Are you still here you SAD do? 😂😂😂 Put your fin phone down and go and wash your fanny and your fing mop coz I can smell the sweat through the screen 🤢🤢 rancid f🤢🤢 NOBODYS JEALOUS of you, we all LAUGH at you 😂😂🤣🤣 you've got NOTHING going on in your life except a fing trip to Tesco and M&S then back home to sit on your phone deleting and blocking and making up fake accounts to comment on your OWN HATE PAGE!! do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 you're a fat ugly dirt t who's got no bloke, no mates except for fing JASMINE, the only f who will put up with you, says a lotthat she's a nurse 😂😂😂😂😂 CARE IN THE fING COMMUNITY being YOUR mate 😂😂🤣😂😂 Now do OFF 🖕
And she’s back @pussycatchat i live for your comments 🤣🤣😘

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) 🥰
I don’t profess to say my life’s great but I can tell you my childhood definitely wasn’t”, so to see a wee girl, with huge bags and dark circles under her eyes breaks my heart, also fed a diet I wouldn’t feed my dog, and not taking to any clubs, cinema etc, surely even you can see that’s not right!!!! So pop your colouring book away and realise that concern is different to trolling.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
So do we all just go to the shops on a weekday and buy a bottle of baileys for the craic? Nope me either. Aimee you need to ask your nurse practitioner to do a referral to addictions for you. Also why buy premixed vodka and sprite. You can literally make it yourself cheaper than those cans. Yet her huns will be like oh babe where did you get them not sin them before.....honest to god! I hope they all eat though as there's no dud, I hope they make a support group for themselves in the comments. Encourage one another huns. You've got this.
👏👏👏👏👏👏Just commented similar, she's got a massive alcohol issue and I've said it before, she never ever posts after DUD because she's pissed and she's the way she is in her morning posts coz she's hungover TO do!! She disgusts me in every way from her parenting to her hygiene around herself AND her home.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh how will the Huns survive without seeing what crap you dish up today! There’s going to be uproar!

Also full fat coke for harper the amount of sugar and caffeine top parenting 🙄🙄🙄
Yeah coz she's ordering yet another takeaway and she can't be arsed to deal with the hate comments so she's cracking open her new bottle of Baileys and getting bladdered 👍👍 same as every other weeknight then yes? 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.