Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) πŸ₯°
We spend too much time on here ? Yet here you are sitting watching all the replies ?
Oh Aimless, you been inhaling the Kylie again?

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Hey all been a busy day here yes Aimee the busy normal ppl do not your idea of busy,got in from night shift took grandkids to school cos mum has to be at work for 7
Back home a few hrs sleep back up tidy round etc.
Pick grandkids up make a healthy meal from scratch 😱yes actual cooking look it up you lazy mare, washing done now I’ve gotta set on ironing thank god it’s my day off tomorrow lol.
Ive still gotta pick up and take grandkids to and pick up from school till they are picked up at 5 by dad so yea all go till Friday.
What is it like to be able to wander through the day doing sod all mind you it would drive me insane maybe is I’ve always worked etc.
Also wtf giving a 9 yr old coke no wonder h teeth are fed how bout try some water and not the flavoured stuff.
Anyways hope all you lovely bridge dwellers have had a good day am away for a cuppa and catch up on here🀣

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Oh no 😟 there’s no dish up dinner tonight! I’m devastated. How do I remember to eat now ? πŸ€” and who will inspire me to cook a healthy nutritious meal ??? πŸ™„πŸ˜… she will stuff her face with another takeaway and drink plenty of alcohol and think of a nice morning video about her fake anxiety. After her poor Dad took Harper to school of course. I mean this poor woman will need a rest after just returning from holiday, getting her nails done and been food shopping.

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I know this is random but wondered if anyone can recommend anything.
One of my dogs has a serious allergy to chicken and finding dog food without any % of chicken is hard work. Can’t even have wet food or raw food as it gives them a really bad stomach and itches.
I have two males from the same litter who are 18 months old but one of them has decided they don’t like the food they have always had.
Went on to look for different dry food like beef etc and found a company who did a Β£15 trial so I went for it.
WELL do me they didn’t mention that for ONE dogs monthly food would be Β£185 😳😳😳

I don’t even spend that on my own monthly food shop so unless they hide gold bars inside I cannot justify that amount of money.
I am very conscious that the food they eat is super healthy and no hidden nasty ingredients in.
Any help is appreciated πŸ₯°
Try AATU

Mar 19, 2024
Manchester
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) πŸ₯°
Now you've had your social experiment how about you just do right off and enjoy your life instead of commenting on here. Toodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.