Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I would love to see her get fit, cook healthy meals for her and the child. Sort her garden out so it’s gorgeous and they have a lovely space outside. She makes zero effort and choses to drink and have take aways and responds to the real trolls who comment on her page. That’s a job in itself

Have you ever seen her in her gym era? That is a must watch comical! 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No lives eh...up at 6am, fed cats, had shower, 2 x loads of washing, got my son up, showered up out door, did school run, visited a friend who recently lost a parent, school pick up, home quick snack and then off to swimming lessons, home make dinner, tidy up, ironing done and sat down with my dinner at 9pm! All while loan parenting this week as partner is working away! Yeh...no lives and can sit around all time eh!
Is this what that intruder was saying about us?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes! I never saw any toned muscles or slim Olga but I bet she felt much more energetic

Knowing how she is now I look at these and laugh 😂😂😂 even hiding her unfiltered face behind her ponytail

Attachments

• IMG_2981.jpeg
    IMG_2981.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2982.jpeg
    IMG_2982.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2983.jpeg
    IMG_2983.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 255

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Wow what a day to have to be back at work. I've missed so much, @itsmejo i would have come met you for a dog walk have a good natter 🤣

Also LeeLee bore off!!
I don’t know if I’m making this up having dreamt it perhaps 🤣 but I’m sure I’ve seen a video somewhere of it being mentioned that Charlie called Aimee something other than her name or Aimee doing it to Charlie when they were little. I’m wondering if Leelee is something to do with it. Charlie ends in Lee.

I could be wrong, and I’m not saying the name was Leelee. But I think I recall one of one of them calling the other something different as children.

This is probably a pointless post so feel free to just scroll on by and ignore me. I’m thinking out loud 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She doesn’t look good in her latest TT’s, I feel like she might be on the verge of a breakdown.

I don’t like to think of anyone struggling but I think she could help herself more by being honest about things. Like when she’s called out on the appalling dinners and takeaways or the state of her house (which she chooses to put out in public for people to comment on), she could be honest and say “I know I could do better, I just don’t know how to” or whatever.

It’s the fact she thinks that all she says and does is justified which is worrying, and that’s where the concern for her child comes in.

I’m not a troll. I was actually very supportive of her once upon a time, before I saw her for what she really was myself. It just takes a bit of time to see it and you have to watch her for long enough.

I hope her family can step in and get her the help she needs. She’s clearly not ok and I think a good start would be encouraging her to come off TT, even if it’s just for a short period of time to start with. It’s not doing her any good at all, and as someone who suffers from anxiety myself, the thought of putting my whole life out there for the whole world to judge, fills me with dread. I don’t know how she does it if she really suffers from anxiety.

In the early days of TT she seemed a lot more put together. She’s gone downhill since she started doing this full time, but being alone all day long and not having any social interaction with anyone other than her parents and occasionally her sister, can’t be good for her.
This was me and Vav. Followed her and liked her, thought she was a relatable woman and was struggling with the end of her marriage. She was still hairdressing at the time. She started to annoy me so I paid less attention. Ended up back on my FYP and she was a full time creator. Gave her another go to see if I could get on board with her but I just couldn’t stop seeing the inconsistency in her stories. How dramatic mundane things were, gaslighting people about her size and telling people who have looked at fluctuating female bodies for whole lives that what they were seeing was not true, she was a size X and that was that. Patronising clap back and pretty much couldn’t string a sentence together when trying to do one. Then I read up on her and my dislike just grew.

I was black affronted at the cringe fest that was her and Harley.

Not everyone starts of as a troll, or even is a troll. Some people just eventually see you for who you really are, not who you pretend to be.
Aimee strikes me as a very immature and patronising character that when faced with someone who doesn’t believe her or buys her bullshit she tries to condescend them and manipulate their perspective of the situation.

The pair of them are narcissist people. Vav is a dangerous sociopath, she wipes the floor with gullible Aimee.

Last edited:

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
This was me and Vav. Followed her and liked her, thought she was a relatable woman and was struggling with the end of her marriage. She was still hairdressing at the time. She started to annoy me so I paid less attention. Ended up back on my FYP and she was a full time creator. Gave her another go to see if I could get on bored with her but I just couldn’t stop seeing the inconsistency in her stories. How dramatic mundane things were, gaslighting people about her size and telling people who have looked at fluctuating female bodies for whole lives that what they were seeing was not true, she was a size X and that was that. Patronising clap back and pretty much couldn’t string a sentence together when trying to do one. Then I read up on her and my dislike just grew.

Not everyone starts of as a troll, or even is a troll. Some people just eventually see you for who you really are, not who you pretend to be.
Aimee strikes me as a very immature and patronising character that when faced with someone who doesn’t believe her or buys her bullshit she tries to condescend them and manipulate their perspective of the situation.

The pair of them are narcissist people. Vav is a dangerous sociopath, she wipes the floor with gullible Aimee.
I’d say we’re all decent, caring people on here. We are just making observations on what these people choose to put out there, and sadly, it’s not pretty.

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Seth, you utter bullshitter
No address has ever been given on hippos account! And Aimee’s name is ready available on her managements website and her maiden seems like it’s been known for years probably given by her own mouth like everything else!

Mine the hippo has never mentioned Harper and creates funny videos about taxis recently! And her DVLA accusations and always shows receipts which are Aimee’s own videos! I swear give me strength!!!!

@Womblewoo can you clarify about the knowing of her name for me?

And as for the area she lives in the daft twit tags everyone’s location on her instagram! Including her mums!
She’s seems to go by numerous names if you ask me, Aimee Crowder Barton Pimlott. I think it depends on who she’s dealing with. Think I saw it said she’s still down as a Mrs Pimlott. I just see her as Miss Catpiss, or Pisspot Polly.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This was me and Vav. Followed her and liked her, thought she was a relatable woman and was struggling with the end of her marriage. She was still hairdressing at the time. She started to annoy me so I paid less attention. Ended up back on my FYP and she was a full time creator. Gave her another go to see if I could get on board with her but I just couldn’t stop seeing the inconsistency in her stories. How dramatic mundane things were, gaslighting people about her size and telling people who have looked at fluctuating female bodies for whole lives that what they were seeing was not true, she was a size X and that was that. Patronising clap back and pretty much couldn’t string a sentence together when trying to do one. Then I read up on her and my dislike just grew.

Absolutely 👍🏼
I was the exact same re both of them 🙌🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.