Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’d say we’re all decent, caring people on here. We are just making observations on what these people choose to put out there, and sadly, it’s not pretty.
But you’re nothing but a ‘troll’ if you disagree in their perspective.
I gaurentee they’ve slagged an actor, music performer, or even a show and labeled it s, poor acting, wasn’t as good as expected, won’t be back etc etc. Jesus Vav slags her pal subtle not so subtly. They are giving an opinion on an experience they’ve had.
They are sales people, that’s it. In between sales they share their lives and stories and unfortunately they need the interaction with their profiles to make money, therefore you will have to expect people will pick you up for who you really are and give an opinion, also.
We all have phone voices at work, they are ‘characters’ at their jobs as ‘content creators’. I don’t talk like my phone voice all day, they aren’t who they try to be on their 3 minute tiktoks all day, and it gets picked up on.
They can all have successful tiktok careers, sell their products and make money, alongside being authentic and honest. However if you’re going to share how you live your life and tell consistent lies and create nonsensical drama, prepare for unsavoury feedback or your lies to be called out.

They need better management. How no one is pulling her aside and saying ‘I can see why they are concerned’. Also why is a management team not watching and paying attention to her claiming to faint behind the wheel, drink drive and continue with promoting her?
I know she’s an adult but it’s a ‘management’ team. She represent them and their morals as a viable person they believe should have a platform. 🤷‍♀️

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
“Vodka sprite/ bottle of baileys.. what do I want to show u out of this bag cos .. yknow / smirks “ how much booze do u need to buy on a normal weekday. Definitely bottles of wine in the bag that she wasn’t showing. It’s weird because she knows ppl will comment .. why give yourself all that grief when ppl are already calling u an alchy. If she gets banned from driving (I doubt she will) I think her drinking would get worse.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Seth, you utter bullshitter
No address has ever been given on hippos account! And Aimee’s name is ready available on her managements website and her maiden seems like it’s been known for years probably given by her own mouth like everything else!

Mine the hippo has never mentioned Harper and creates funny videos about taxis recently! And her DVLA accusations and always shows receipts which are Aimee’s own videos! I swear give me strength!!!!

@Womblewoo can you clarify about the knowing of her name for me?

And as for the area she lives in the daft twit tags everyone’s location on her instagram! Including her mums!
What’s an adrenaline dump, and how to I get one?

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I was heavily confused she didn’t like the hotel on the hill she wouldn’t walk to the marina the beds were so uncomfortable and the food was s so why wouldn’t she book her own holiday in a hotel that met her needs that she would love rather than hopping on someone else’s and not reading any reviews
She didn’t have to go to the same hotel there’s quiet a few within that area
Prosecco on all inclusive you couldn’t even get a brand name alcohol when I was there it was extra and bowling alley did she go there no why because it’s in the hotel at the bottom of the hill

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I predicted she would go missing today and get all hers Huns worried. Now let’s see when she does post if she does the way of medical appointment or some similar made up drama, or if we get none of that but get the look of been crying and all sad wanting her Huns to ask so she can breadcrumb. Calculated Aims.
The management team will be calling a damage control emergency meeting and her and Wendy will need to discuss it over a magnum she does buy a lot of alcohol for someone who doesn’t drink a lot 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Also replying to myself, she has shown her many names countless times. Remember when she showed her previous married name (or current as it sounds like it is still being used illegally on her driving license) on the table setting at her Dads wedding? Doing it to tick off Andy’s girlfriend/fiancée no doubt. She’s herself had shown she was a Pimlott, she’s also told us all about her family so that is how her surnames are known. Greg the wallets full name is publicly available on companies house. Her Duncles name is in the newspapers BECAUSE HE WAS SENT TO PRISON FOR FRAUD. In the same newspaper article is Harpers other grandmas full name and street address because she was also charged (but found not guilty) for being part of the fraud mentioned above. Charlie uses her full name as her TT username. Wendy’s full name is on her public FB. She’s also mentioned the first name of medadswife. At this point the only thing I don’t know about these fraudsters is what size underpants Greggy boy wears 🤪
Theres a pic on FB or IG i really forget which one that shows a grey parcel on the doormat with her address very much on view. It’s been there a few years shes been reminded in comments on her page its there but she’s never removed it. It’s still there

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
“Vodka sprite/ bottle of baileys.. what do I want to show u out of this bag cos .. yknow / smirks “ how much booze do u need to buy on a normal weekday. Definitely bottles of wine in the bag that she wasn’t showing. It’s weird because she knows ppl will comment .. why give yourself all that grief when ppl are already calling u an alchy. If she gets banned from driving (I doubt she will) I think her drinking would get worse.
She always does the leave in the bag trick for the fear of being called greedy
But show a btl baileys and alcopops
She doesn’t drink a lot yet she buys a lot of alcohol so she would have a big stash NOT

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you all so much.
I’ve been in tears reading all your lovely messages. The pain and sadness I feel is incomparable, my life will never be the same. I just don’t know what to do.

Thank you x
Thinking of you lovely we will all be here when your ready to come back no words from any of us will soothe the pain you feel right now but we got you when your ready big love 💓💓💓

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Not me falling asleep early treatment seems to of wiped me out this week. New flooring ? Did the cat sitter not look after the babieeessssssss properly have they pissed all over the place gurllll. Not good when your supposedly moving to have to pay out to make your home passable for a sale. Wouldn’t bother yeah you might get interest if you put it up for sale but guaranteed it will be nosey fs wanting a viewing. Birkdale house for sale. Decorated to the standard of your 1920’s nans house with vintage staples from daddy Daves carehome and last but not least aroma of de cat piss. New owner advice fumigate as previous owner had crabs herpes and prob bedbugs from her constant non empty suitcases. Viewing is essential but if not possible all pictures of house can be found on tattle life comment cafe tiktok or insta. If you would like a viewing please contact the case worker

Status
Not open for further replies.