Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you all so much.
I’ve been in tears reading all your lovely messages. The pain and sadness I feel is incomparable, my life will never be the same. I just don’t know what to do.

Thank you x
Been thinking about you. Can’t imagine what you’re going through but can empathise it must be extremely painful 💔
Sending you love ✨🤍 🕊️ xx

Last edited:

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Theres a pic on FB or IG i really forget which one that shows a grey parcel on the doormat with her address very much on view. It’s been there a few years shes been reminded in comments on her page its there but she’s never removed it. It’s still there
I got her address from a takeaway delivery bag once, let her know and her huns annihilated me so let her fing reap what she sows, her car reg is on Insta along with her daughter wearing uniform with the school clearly on there, yet we're the trolls for pointing it out, this imbecile deserves everything she gets ☺️

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Debs isn’t fing about any more!

Attachments

• IMG_3642.jpeg
    IMG_3642.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 65

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
New one is chipepsi 🫣🫣 coz it makes her look so fetch with her flipping bum wipes… 🤢🤢🤢
The chepsi thing really grinds my gears. She really think she did something there. Then there’s idiots in the comments saying lemon coke should be called Loke 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ or how about just talk like an actual adult. It’s not cute it’s embarrassing.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I got her address from a takeaway delivery bag once, let her know and her huns annihilated me so let her fing reap what she sows, her car reg is on Insta along with her daughter wearing uniform with the school clearly on there, yet we're the trolls for pointing it out, this imbecile deserves everything she gets ☺️
I got the school off insta reported her twice now to school she is thick Greg the wallet should ask for a refund on her private education and he should stamp on her phone she clearly is not well and they stand by and let it happen

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t feel any sympathy for Aimee Arsehole.

I would have done if she had taken any accountability for her actions and sorted herself out.

Aimee Arsehole could have used her content wisely and come and did videos of meals on a budget, how to shop on a budget and struggles she faces - if she had been transparent and open she would have perhaps been more likeable.

Instead she flashes the cash and lives the life of a pampered princess and gives pathetic clap backs to all those who dare disagree with her.

She needs to be booking herself in for intensive rehab to deal with her relationship to alcohol and should be engaging the actions of services to help her with her parenting.

Today will be another lunch time video saying she dealing with a lot and if others knew that she was dealing with their heads would fall off etc.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I know a lot of people have commented on her appearance and have said she has never looked this bad etc and almost feel sorry for her.

I don’t, here’s why!

She could have shown us that shopping without any alcohol in quite easily. Yeah we may have questioned it but she could have left it in the car even!

But no! They cocky, arrogant, self entitled Princess still thinks it’s absolutely ok and normal to drink every night and to buy anl every shop!

Like we have said, things like Baileys are a treat and to share with others.

She is literally flaunting it in our faces thinking she is untouchable!!!

If I had a DVLA letter regarding my alcohol intake and read on here I’ve been reported for all sorts the last thing I’d be flashing is alcohol!!!!

Also doesn’t the stupid cow realise that’s a trigger for some people??

I don’t feel for her at all, she deserves everything she has got coming to her and more!!! Cos it’s her own damn making and she has no one but herself to blame.

Not even for her child does she want to change her actions - NOT EVEN the appearance of her actions.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I was heavily confused she didn’t like the hotel on the hill she wouldn’t walk to the marina the beds were so uncomfortable and the food was s so why wouldn’t she book her own holiday in a hotel that met her needs that she would love rather than hopping on someone else’s and not reading any reviews
She didn’t have to go to the same hotel there’s quiet a few within that area
Prosecco on all inclusive you couldn’t even get a brand name alcohol when I was there it was extra and bowling alley did she go there no why because it’s in the hotel at the bottom of the hill
Well she was absolutely gasping for breath on the short 5 mins walk lol I think that’s why she’s not wanting to go far.
I find her gym era fascinating.. it was before I started watching her.. how long did it last & why just stop ? Was she with someone at the time or newly single ? So many questions lol !!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
If I was being investigated by SS, school and DVLA - I’d be shutting down my socials and focusing on sorting my life out!

If I was silly enough to keep posting on socials I would definitely not be filming anything in relation to my child, driving and alcohol!

She could have used these past few days to come on looking presentable, cooking wholesome nutritious meals.

But instead it just her looking for sympathy and posting pathetic se as normal.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Thank you all so much.
I’ve been in tears reading all your lovely messages. The pain and sadness I feel is incomparable, my life will never be the same. I just don’t know what to do.

Thank you x
I’ve been where you are and the thought of life without them is utterly soul destroying. Be kind to yourself, take all the help people are offering and reach out. I know right now you feel like even taking one step feels like drowning in quicksand and nothing anyone can say will change this. My heart breaks for you but from one person who’s been through this loss to another you can do this. Sending massive hugs & love xx

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Omg same! Her house number & postcode where on the bag….she didn’t want to know, she thrives off stuff like this! Beyond weird.

I just can’t feel sorry for it, it’s so manipulative & everything it does & posts is contrived. I will tell you who I do feel sorry for & that’s it’s child, she does nothing to protect her & she constantly puts her at risk, from strange men it has around the child to it having temper tantrums when things don’t go it’s way. It is setting the child up to be bullied because of its selfish behaviour.
Just look at that delulu rat that went after hippo, threatening her, just say Olga swamp pig does something to hack someone like her off, her address is out there, the child’s school is out there & the scary thing is more of its delulu sycophants are like that one that threatened hippo.

Mar 9, 2024
Aw thanks girls I'm absolutely fine, but disappointed he didn't tell his children he was off to get married. My 18 year old daughter has cursed him down the phone all night 🤣🤣
My uncle did the same thing, went abroad to get married. He invited her children but not his own! Told one of the kids that they shouldn't settle down because "cheating runs in the family, we can't help it, it just happens". I have no contact with him and his slutty wife (she's on her 4th marriage, each time someone who has money or has come into money - unfortunately for her, my uncle's wasn't a long lasting supply but she had some expensive holidays out of it).

Still see my cousins though, they're gorgeous humans with big hearts like their mam.

Status
Not open for further replies.