Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024

Reconvene here
Hey ,What about doing a video of Aimee saying don’t film my Prosecco ..then her lying at home with Wendy saying she didn’t touch a drop cause she was driving ,would be another good one for people to see her disgusting lies and drink driving issues
The backup has been restored it seems but is acting funky, it's deactivated to prevent any more reporting.
yessss

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hey ,What about doing a video of Aimee saying don’t film my Prosecco ..then her lying at home with Wendy saying she didn’t touch a drop cause she was driving ,would be another good one for people to see her disgusting lies and drink driving issues xxx
I second this! If it’s possible!

Maybe one where she also says she has PTSD from abuse from Andy but then he just shouted at her.

Include that PTSD is also listed on things to inform DVLA of.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Airing our views on what is put out there is not something new.
IMG_4865.jpeg

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
This is a really lovely post, and your completely right, the sad thing is, people who are supposed to be there for I.e her parents have created this, they see no wrong in her behaviour and could have intervened a long time ago, but didn’t. TikTok is not for Aimee, she’s emotionally and mentally stunted!!!! She does need to come off if, seek therapy, parenting support and become a good well rounded mother.
I totally agree with you and if I’m being honest I actually felt sorry for her for a few minutes which left my head when she drink drives etc.
She has brought this on herself and if she wasn’t so up her own ass, thinking she’s above everyone and being a smug b and her constant lies she wouldn’t be in this situation.
Her family have massively let her down and I know if it was one of my children I would have stepped in a long time ago. If her parents cannot see what she is doing and destroying her own life then i doubt they care enough to get her the help she needs. She is heavily dependent on alcohol and I do think she needs a stay in rehab to get herself better and it’s not like Greg cant afford a private place for her.
She has major attachment issues which stems from her childhood which is now being passed to an innocent 9 yr old. How none of them see she is an unfit mother with safeguarding, nutrition etc is a joke and if they don’t see TikTok has destroyed catpiss then she has no hope of getting better.
She needs to come off TikTok as no amount of money is worth it and it’s not like she needs it

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning girls! I had 2 glasses of prosecco last night and I won't lie I feel so yuk this morning! How does she do it every night?? I was still up at 6am dogs walked, cooked breakfast on for the kids, lunches made. I wonder what's in store today. We haven't had a good old woe is me video for a while now. Get them marigolds on aimless and stare into space with your downturned mouth, while playing some bullshit about being a strong woman and just be kind. Pretty please!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I totally agree with you and if I’m being honest I actually felt sorry for her for a few minutes which left my head when she drink drives etc.
She has brought this on herself and if she wasn’t so up her own ass, thinking she’s above everyone and being a smug b and her constant lies she wouldn’t be in this situation.
Her family have massively let her down and I know if it was one of my children I would have stepped in a long time ago. If her parents cannot see what she is doing and destroying her own life then i doubt they care enough to get her the help she needs. She is heavily dependent on alcohol and I do think she needs a stay in rehab to get herself better and it’s not like Greg cant afford a private place for her.
She has major attachment issues which stems from her childhood which is now being passed to an innocent 9 yr old. How none of them see she is an unfit mother with safeguarding, nutrition etc is a joke and if they don’t see TikTok has destroyed catpiss then she has no hope of getting better.
She needs to come off TikTok as no amount of money is worth it and it’s not like she needs it
Totally agree with this it’s such a shame she has chosen the whole tiktok so called fame over general parenting and safeguarding of not only herself but her poor child

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just caught up!! Jesus!!! 🤣🤣
I've said it before but she's certainly predictable I'll give her that!!! With the fing red eyes and not answering... awwwh boo hoo!!! She's the type rubbing Olbas oil under her eyes cz she didn't want to do P.E 🤣 bore off!!!!
I can't wait for her single girl weekend bollocks!!! 🤣🤣🤣 and @itsmejo I wish I lived closer because I'd have bloody met you just to give you a firm handshake and ask you to be my friend 🤣
So glad that post debacle vid was posted cz I wasn't around at that time... can I ask if anyone has a vid of her lying in a bath crying or something along them lines? I always wondered when I saw people mention it on TL 🤣😫
I will definitely be your friend and everyone else’s too and I just want to say thank you for all having my back and believing in me.
Honestly love our little community and to everyone else who has also put concerns and reports in to the right authorities no matter who they are, be proud because we all have a heart and see how neglectful and dangerous Catpiss is and no little girl should have to deal with a unkempt mother who cares only for herself ❤️

I can only do this with emojis so high five and a handshake to everyone 🙌🤝❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It gives her what she thinks is celebrity status. Get on big brother. Everyone would see the real Olga then 🙌🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.