Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies! Well I’m feeling sorry for myself this morning- full of Covid. 3rd time I’ve had this now and I have to say this is the worst I’ve ever felt. Never known anything like it, took the day off work so I’ll have a laze about and wait for the s show to commence 🤣
Hope you feel better soon lovey 💕

Mar 8, 2024
Hasn’t washed her hair in TWELVE DAYS!
Absolutely bogging

Decorator coming to finish harpers room within 10 days! Glad Greg the wallet didn’t sort it and she’s had to deal with it!

Attachments

• IMG_2751.png
    IMG_2751.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_2749.png
    IMG_2749.png
    414.2 KB · Views: 96
  • v0f044gc0000cogctf7og65vpjrkh4ng.mp4
    24.9 MB

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just as I thought - she wrecked H room up before she left for holiday and now having to get a decorater in to fix it!

Why not spend the evening and weekend doing it with H? Surely that would have a lovely bonding session and something to accomplish yourselves?

How the hell has she got to 39 and not able to adult but allowed to have responsibility for a 9 year old?!

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
What is that hair this morning and that scrunchie. It makes me feel sick. Her hair almost looks green.. such a strange colour.
Why she shows herself in her manky pj's and disgusting hair for the world to see baffles me!! If that was my mum doing it I'd be mortified and embarrassed! Laminate getting put down for the babeeeeez to piss allover 🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Priorities completely fed up!

Alcohol in her shopping haul yesterday

On video today saying getting new flooring

Go and parent your child! Make a nutritious home cooked meal - sort out her uniform and get off your arse and get decorating her room herself!

Go and wash your bloody hair for crying out loud - that scrunchie looks crusty and her hair looks bloody matted!

Get off the socials and go and sort your bloody life out!

Status
Not open for further replies.