Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning ladies! Well I’m feeling sorry for myself this morning- full of Covid. 3rd time I’ve had this now and I have to say this is the worst I’ve ever felt. Never known anything like it, took the day off work so I’ll have a laze about and wait for the s show to commence 🤣
I’ve had it recently and I slept most days with a sore throat ☹️awful isn’t it

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I’ve had it recently and I slept most days with a sore throat ☹️awful isn’t it
It’s been horrendous! My skin actually hurts to touch and I feel like I’m being stabbed in the eye constantly.. not to mention the cold sweats. Had a weekend of boozing planned for my best friends birthday too. How s x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s been horrendous! My skin actually hurts to touch and I feel like I’m being stabbed in the eye constantly.. not to mention the cold sweats. Had a weekend of boozing planned for my best friends birthday too. How s x
Aspirin is the best if you can take it, it’s anti inflammatory. The miracle cure all but takes it toll on your stomach. I find its way better than ibuprofen 👍🏼

Morning ladies! Well I’m feeling sorry for myself this morning- full of Covid. 3rd time I’ve had this now and I have to say this is the worst I’ve ever felt. Never known anything like it, took the day off work so I’ll have a laze about and wait for the s show to commence 🤣
Get well soon. ❤️

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
When you pause at a certain moment made me chuckle thought I'd share if anyone wants a new pfp lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_094317_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_094317_TikTok.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 124

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She does not iron anything and since when did she become a interior designer and know about decor and tones and what matches she walks round like a fing advertisement for crayola and she’s telling us it’s going to be gorgeous foff aimee
The floor will go so well with the multiple colours in the lounge. That multi coloured mirror needs to go in the skip.
Could the decorator sort the artex 1980’s ceiling out as well while he’s there

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Morning all, sorry been abit quiet the night shifts have been a killer this week. Tell you the come backs to gobshite lee had me howling 🤣🤣🤣 itsmejo you are a legend! Also watched hippos videos the telephone call one to Mummy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold!

New flooring because she's come home after leaving the cats alone to her carpets absolutely drenched in catpiss! It amazes me how she can afford to just order all this stuff! It took me a few months to save up to buy my lounge carpet and stairs, never mind affording to get decorators in! I work and good with my money I budget, keep my bills low so I can do things with my son and I still couldn't afford to order big things without saving. There is definitely something fishy going on with her finances! She's spent 1000s over the last few weeks and 100% flaunts it to her followers!
12 days without washing her hair after being abroad? I just can't!!!

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Morning all, sorry been abit quiet the night shifts have been a killer this week. Tell you the come backs to gobshite lee had me howling 🤣🤣🤣 itsmejo you are a legend! Also watched hippos videos the telephone call one to Mummy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold!

New flooring because she's come home after leaving the cats alone to her carpets absolutely drenched in catpiss! It amazes me how she can afford to just order all this stuff! It took me a few months to save up to buy my lounge carpet and stairs, never mind affording to get decorators in! I work and good with my money I budget, keep my bills low so I can do things with my son and I still couldn't afford to order big things without saving. There is definitely something fishy going on with her finances! She's spent 1000s over the last few weeks and 100% flaunts it to her followers!
12 days without washing her hair after being abroad? I just can't!!!
Dunno why she can't line the walls herself it's not hard it's not like you have to Match a pattern 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.