Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I’m still in shock at how publicly scruffy she is! The absolute state of it! You cant tell me Steph Charlie or anyone opens their tick tock see’s that and doesn’t think wtf…get a wash and brush your hair you tramp it’s bloody disgusting! And if you can’t then do it for your daughter so she doesn’t get the piss ripped out of her for having a mother like you! It’s ridiculous it’s basic hygiene for gods sake!

Mar 8, 2024
What am I watching?? Had she took those necklaces off her bloody neck yet. Filming yourself rough looking in the morning isn't relatable aimless, i would be mortified
What is that hair!! I’m shook that she turns up to ‘work’ looking like that! I know I’d be sacked if I done the same. She has such an unfortunate mouth shape too. Thou I am kinda glad we’ve decided to move back to uk permanently to watch this sshow fall apart in realtime 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
But she can’t ever film productive or relatable content because the entitled, narcissistic and vile person on her page is exactly who she actually is. She won’t ever have had to manage a budget or worry about money. She genuinely couldn’t give a toss about her child’s health or what she eats. Controversial I know, but a lot of people who are brought up with privilege have no clue how to keep their homes clean and can quite happily shut their eyes to filth. She genuinely believes that only the little people are trolling her out of jealousy- nothing will ever be her fault and she has nothing to be held accountable for ever. She can say what she wants and if the sad little people find inconsistencies or outright lies - well -she’s above that so will spin and manipulate- she never needs to defend herself or explain because someone has always been running behind her sweeping her crap! Her life is about throwing tantrums and gaslighting people. Unfortunately harper will be exactly the same because aimees parenting skills are way down on her agenda so all harper can do is learn the same s life lessons that her mother shows her! Rant done 🤣
Exactly this! There is no accountability or self reflection. She has clearly been allowed to do what she likes all her life, no one saying no or showing her that actions have consequences.
Just look how the parents lie for her. Gregg the wallet in that pathetic police investigation video and granny gash-flash in the cat-sitter video, aimees first prosecco video...... 🙄
They have raised a monster, a self entitled spoilt brat

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry Faith from TL I stole your picture alls I can see on this is Mary from hocus pocus 😂😂😂 sorry Mary for the insult 😅

Attachments

• GridArt_20240418_103742571.jpg
    GridArt_20240418_103742571.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 165

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Aimee we know you read here the receipts are on here of what you have done ,why get hippo banned ??? Touch a nerve did it ??? You talk to your fecking phone everyday you tell us everything seems you have a very short memory ...and trust me love noone is jeleaous of you I used to pity you but I don't even feel that anymore ...sat in the garden filming yourself SADDO ...you need help asap .. mom and dad take your daughters phone off her and smash it with a brick

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
Nearly 40 years old and making videos like this. Very embarrassing.... Her comment section is what's wrong with this world!!! Self absorbed knobheads that miss Jeremy Kyle on the tv so spend their days sat up her hoop!!
She needs to take accountability for what she has done, but continues to blame everyone and his dog for her behaviour!!!
Worlds gone mad!!!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Shes never lied about anything??? She's absolutely fing deranged this woman! Prosecco? Filters? DV? Fight or flight u stupid b! Your nothing but a liar!!! Think u are that insane that u actually believe ur own lies at this point! Surely she is playing us all by saying she's never lied? Please please someone come forward with receipts soon 🙏 she needs taking down now! SHE IS VILE!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418-103835_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-103835_TikTok.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 170

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wish her deluded huns would stop with the “it’s jealousy”
Jesus I’ve got nothing to be jealous of at all. I’m so privileged and spoiled by my gorgeous husband. I just can’t stand her miserable face and the lies she tells. They say she has amazing content. Where? She just shops for se every day and empties take aways on a plate to finger all the food.
Then she just moans constantly.
Negativity just oozes out of her.

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
Shes never lied about anything??? She's absolutely fing deranged this woman! Prosecco? Filters? DV? Fight or flight u stupid b! Your nothing but a liar!!! Think u are that insane that u actually believe ur own lies at this point! Surely she is playing us all by saying she's never lied? Please please someone come forward with receipts soon 🙏 she needs taking down now! SHE IS VILE!!!!!!
Typical narcissistic, always the victim and never the cause. My hubby's ex wife is just like this psycho!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Pity party for one as predicted. Have a day off you attention seeking gas lighting narc.

You don’t deserve what they are doing to you? Excuse me? YOU carried on driving with anxiety that causes you to pass out and seems to be at its worst when you are travelling. YOU made videos pointing towards the drink driving. YOU made the video filming whilst driving. All they did was report you and rightly so, especially living in their area where you could directly cause them harm. Not to mention everyone else you are putting at risk.

Don’t pretend that people on here or TL dedicate all their time to talking about you, we simply watch a few videos and give our opinions (which we are entitled to do so, negative or positive) and that takes up what minutes in a day. You spend every minute, every hour on TT, posting, deleting, blocking etc. That’s not us. You simply hate you cannot control the narrative and we see you for who you are, what you are and how you are. We ain’t trolls, please learn the meaning of that word. Also of the words bullying and abuse too please whilst you are at it. No wishes you harm, no one contacts you directly, no one confronts you in person, no one stalks or harasses you. No one would. So You need to stop with the narrative you have as it’s lies and makes you look an idiot.

Contacting the DVLA has hurt you as finally you are going to be held accountable for your lies. As whichever outcome it is it proves one for certain - you are an outright liar. The biggest dirtiest liar I’ve ever come across in fact so stop even trying with the ‘I don’t lie’ nonsense. You’ve never been held accountable for anything, karma has been served.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m still in shock at how publicly scruffy she is! The absolute state of it! You cant tell me Steph Charlie or anyone opens their tick tock see’s that and doesn’t think wtf…get a wash and brush your hair you tramp it’s bloody disgusting! And if you can’t then do it for your daughter so she doesn’t get the piss ripped out of her for having a mother like you! It’s ridiculous it’s basic hygiene for gods sake!
I know! 🤭she thinks this makes her look “real”
It actually makes her look lazy and shows how little she cares about herself, her home and her child

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I wish her deluded huns would stop with the “it’s jealousy”
Jesus I’ve got nothing to be jealous of at all. I’m so privileged and spoiled by my gorgeous husband. I just can’t stand her miserable face and the lies she tells. They say she has amazing content. Where? She just shops for se every day and empties take aways on a plate to finger all the food.
Then she just moans constantly.
Negativity just oozes out of her.
👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.