Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
As called by everyone woe is me video first thing first it’s not malicious when you have openly put the evidence out there. She’s just fuming someone actually has finally stood there ground and is backing it with evidence she doesn’t like. To be a liar you need to have a good memory and being a pissed up polly you defo don’t have that. Everything your being reported for and the first thing you think is I know il do a sympathy video for clarification I’m a good person. You only have to look at the amount of comments compared to your following to know your platform is a joke and the ones that are not bought are only watching for the downfall and the 0.5 percent of huns are how you get your arse licking comments. The plot thickens as do you 🐷. I’m so looking forward to the next few days. How can you go from a positive I’m doing this that video to a world is me and I don’t deserve it make it make sense aimee you clout chasing scruffy t

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Typical narcissistic, always the victim and never the cause. My hubby's ex wife is just like this psycho!!
Crazy isn't it, she's off her head! The amount of receipts with her lies and she still claims she doesn't lie. She knows she's got her huns addicted to her! I'm so raging this morning that I can't sleep after my night shift! I despise liars was with one for 10 years and it's the one thing that triggers me other than the s parenting to H. I pray for the day someone feels they can bring the receipts to take this b down because at this point I'm losing hope x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Attention seeking woe is me video… this time no breeze blocks 😂
Oh but we do control her because without us she would have no content, without us she couldn’t do clap backs.
Only a true narcissist would write nobody has control or the power over her.
We’ve taken that power Catpiss haven’t we because your life is shattering into loads of little pieces and that crap you wrote shows you don’t care about the consequences this has on your daughter.
TikTok is all you care about isn’t it and the lies that fall out your mouth is constant verbal diarrhoea and we all know you like to s yourself 🤣
Even your house represents your miss matched, dirty, scummy, smelly attitude and to say to 600,000 people your proud that you and H have kept your bedroom tidy is not a flex you fin freak as your house should be clean and tidy all the time 🤣
That just validates you live in a pig sty and happy about it oh and that you and your house must really smell of catpiss if your having to replace your carpet. Think your fake cat sitter didn’t do there job properly and I hope the cats piss all over your sy couch and bed 🖕🖕
It just shocks me how you see yourself as a mother as MOST MOTHERS actually put their kids first, safeguard them, don’t put a shag before them, feed them nutritious food daily, iron the kids clothes especially uniform, have rules and morals, teach their child STRANGER DANGER and MOST DEFINITELY not raging psychotic alcoholic narcissists like you are on a daily basis.

Have you ever actually wondered why your hated so much and why 1000’s of people are more worried for your child. I’d do a pro’s and con’s list but it will only have cons and end up being a trilogy 🤣
I’d also be very worried about your licence too because daily I AM sending more and more evidence to them. Today’s reports will consist of your PTSD and hide my Prosecco mummy so by the time you get to go to the medical they will be bring a box in full of evidence.

I’d be ashamed and mortified if you were my daughter and my grandchild would most definitely not be in your unsafe care.
So Gash flash Gigi, your real daddy duncle david and Greg the wallet you should all be ashamed of the mess you brought up and just shows no hope in poor H having a happy normal childhood. How do you walk round with no shame that your t of a daughter is hated around Birkdale village and Southport and known as a s. Who constantly breaks the law and love bombs her new flavour of dick and moves them in with no ss given about the affect on Harper. You have most definitely dragged this sewer rat up and just threw money at her with no real care or love. SPEAKS VOLUMES ON YOU LOT and GREG your not so squeaky clean either are you on how the many dodgy, corrupt deals you have done in the past. How did you REALLY make your money, you and BIL David were close until he got caught stealing and didn’t he give you a chuck of money to invest in your current business so when he comes out of prison he will still be financially rich. The fraud you have created the last few years by paying your daughter a fake wage for her not working with you - ILLEGAL !!!
It’s great when I have contacts who give me this info and a few of them are Crowder Barton’s who cannot stand Aimee and people you have tried to con in the past. The biggest mistake you will all make is underestimating ME and my experience working with the police and private investigators.
Flash gash Gigi you know you have two daughters right so why is catpiss your favourite, oh that’s right she helps support you financially doesn’t she with Greg’s wallet. How proud you must be that Catpiss has taken over being the Birkdale bike and still no man wants you or her 🤣
I hope Andy is actually taking you to the courts for custody of his daughter and building evidence as we speak. All these reports gone in strengthen his case and if he’s not doing anything then he’s just a do up like you.

In the words of CATPISS ⬇️

‘NONE OF YOU HAVE POWER OR CONTROL OVER ME’ 🤣🖕

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How do more reports make it look malicious? How about more reports mean that parts of your life are going to s aimless, you’re taking less care of yourself and harper, drinking more, appearing more erratic, telling lies, hoarding lots of s, making silly impulsive decisions…. Not feeding your child nutritious meals and ordering take always 5 nights out of 7….

Just because you have money to provide doesn’t mean you are NOT a s mum.

You must be in serious denial to believe it’s not you seriously unravelling but I guess people who have this level of psychosis can’t see it.

Yeh it’s the people making these claims about you that are the problem rather than yourself. Could never be you could it. You’re enabled by so many people around you because you’re a brat.

Because I’m telling you how, if I was in your position it would be a serious kick up the arse to start clawing my life back.

Last edited:

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Oh but we do control her because without us she would have no content, without us she couldn’t do clap backs.
Only a true narcissist would write nobody has control or the power over her.
We’ve taken that power Catpiss haven’t we because your life is shattering into loads of little pieces and that crap you wrote shows you don’t care about the consequences this has on your daughter.
TikTok is all you care about isn’t it and the lies that fall out your mouth is constant verbal diarrhoea and we all know you like to s yourself 🤣
Even your house represents your miss matched, dirty, scummy, smelly attitude and to say to 600,000 people your proud that you and H have kept your bedroom tidy is not a flex you fin freak as your house should be clean and tidy all the time 🤣
That just validates you live in a pig sty and happy about it oh and that you and your house must really smell of catpiss if your having to replace your carpet. Think your fake cat sitter didn’t do there job properly and I hope the cats piss all over your sy couch and bed 🖕🖕
It just shocks me how you see yourself as a mother as MOST MOTHERS actually put their kids first, safeguard them, don’t put a shag before them, feed them nutritious food daily, iron the kids clothes especially uniform, have rules and morals, teach their child STRANGER DANGER and MOST DEFINITELY not raging psychotic alcoholic narcissists like you are on a daily basis.

Have you ever actually wondered why your hated so much and why 1000’s of people are more worried for your child. I’d do a pro’s and con’s list but it will only have cons and end up being a trilogy 🤣
I’d also be very worried about your licence too because daily I AM sending more and more evidence to them. Today’s reports will consist of your PTSD and hide my Prosecco mummy so by the time you get to go to the medical they will be bring a box in full of evidence.

I’d be ashamed and mortified if you were my daughter and my grandchild would most definitely not be in your unsafe care.
So Gash flash Gigi, your real daddy duncle david and Greg the wallet you should all be ashamed of the mess you brought up and just shows no hope in poor H having a happy normal childhood. How do you walk round with no shame that your t of a daughter is hated around Birkdale village and Southport and known as a s. Who constantly breaks the law and love bombs her new flavour of dick and moves them in with no ss given about the affect on Harper. You have most definitely dragged this sewer rat up and just threw money at her with no real care or love. SPEAKS VOLUMES ON YOU LOT and GREG your not so squeaky clean either are you on how the many dodgy, corrupt deals you have done in the past. How did you REALLY make your money, you and BIL David were close until he got caught stealing and didn’t he give you a chuck of money to invest in your current business so when he comes out of prison he will still be financially rich. The fraud you have created the last few years by paying your daughter a fake wage for her not working with you - ILLEGAL !!!
It’s great when I have contacts who give me this info and a few of them are Crowder Barton’s who cannot stand Aimee and people you have tried to con in the past. The biggest mistake you will all make is underestimating ME and my experience working with the police and private investigators.
Flash gash Gigi you know you have two daughters right so why is catpiss your favourite, oh that’s right she helps support you financially doesn’t she with Greg’s wallet. How proud you must be that Catpiss has taken over being the Birkdale bike and still no man wants you or her 🤣
I hope Andy is actually taking you to the courts for custody of his daughter and building evidence as we speak. All these reports gone in strengthen his case and if he’s not doing anything then he’s just a do up like you.

In the words of CATPISS ⬇️

‘NONE OF YOU HAVE POWER OR CONTROL OVER ME’ 🤣🖕
Absolutely brilliant! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Aimee and her addicts read this!!!!!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Aimee we know you read here the receipts are on here of what you have done ,why get hippo banned ??? Touch a nerve did it ??? You talk to your fecking phone everyday you tell us everything seems you have a very short memory ...and trust me love noone is jeleaous of you I used to pity you but I don't even feel that anymore ...sat in the garden filming yourself SADDO ...you need help asap .. mom and dad take your daughters phone off her and smash it with a brick
I’ve saved a few of hippos videos on my TikTok so the receipts will always be there… if needed of course 😏

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
1713434882078.gif

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cogdkv7og65lb2pi1670.mp4
    1.6 MB

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning girls! I had 2 glasses of prosecco last night and I won't lie I feel so yuk this morning! How does she do it every night?? I was still up at 6am dogs walked, cooked breakfast on for the kids, lunches made. I wonder what's in store today. We haven't had a good old woe is me video for a while now. Get them marigolds on aimless and stare into space with your downturned mouth, while playing some bullshit about being a strong woman and just be kind. Pretty please!
She should have a look at some of the amazing people who do really interesting posts about mental health. They exercise eat well and don’t just rely on a pill from the GP to feel better.
There’s so many out there doing shopping hauls but they are informative and show bargains and how to make cash stretch.
Dish up dinners are meant to give ideas to those who genuinely find it difficult, watching her empty a kfc bag on a plate is not inspiring is it?
She needs to pick a topic and stick to that. She’s got her fingers in too many pies and non of it works.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Couple of things.

@itsmejo I bloody love you!! Are you still on her Facebook? I’m wondering if she even decided to have a friend cull just in case? (I already know the answer to this but that’s what any other normal person would do!!)

Will Andy be informed by the school or social there has been concerns raised about his daughter??

@Sevda_the_seagull are your DMs open on insta?

I’m just wondering if you are available for people to privately and discreetly message you with information for you to use and you can keep them anon?

I’m positive more people on here, TL, Tik Tok, Insta have more to say and I’d love it if they could do it through you if you don’t mind?

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I wish her deluded huns would stop with the “it’s jealousy”
Jesus I’ve got nothing to be jealous of at all. I’m so privileged and spoiled by my gorgeous husband. I just can’t stand her miserable face and the lies she tells. They say she has amazing content. Where? She just shops for se every day and empties take aways on a plate to finger all the food.
Then she just moans constantly.
Negativity just oozes out of her.
I’m the same we are privileged my husband treats me like a queen bless him , we have 2 gorgeous boys who are our absolute world id give up my life for my kids as would most of the population ,then there’s aimeee most selfish cow I’ve ever come across , I don’t like liars and Aimee is the worst liar

Status
Not open for further replies.