Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I don’t understand having all that hair and not looking after it.
My mum lost her hair fighting cancer, I know how it made her feel and how grateful she is to have it (despite about to fight it again but trying to save her hair this time).
Now I totally understand that’s not a perspective Aimee has on life and can fathom the depth of gratefulness not to, but just general cleanliness why are you not washing your hair Aimee? Why aren’t you taking care of it, of you? Your example to H? I know you buy your followers but you’re literally turning up to ‘work’ scruffy looking. Through cancer my mum was well presented at all times no one knew most of the time. You’ve got a few folk online calling you out and you look like you’ve brushed it with a wet lolly babe. 😞

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Couple of things.

@itsmejo I bloody love you!! Are you still on her Facebook? I’m wondering if she even decided to have a friend cull just in case? (I already know the answer to this but that’s what any other normal person would do!!)

Will Andy be informed by the school or social there has been concerns raised about his daughter??

@Sevda_the_seagull are your DMs open on insta?

I’m just wondering if you are available for people to privately and discreetly message you with information for you to use and you can keep them anon?

I’m positive more people on here, TL, Tik Tok, Insta have more to say and I’d love it if they could do it through you if you don’t mind?
I’d pay to watch your stuff @Sevda_the_seagull

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She is so rattled about this which is why she has brought out the pity me posts.

It her narrative to say it all trolls ruining her livelihood as she is scared sless she is going to lose followers and brand deals if she found not able to drive etc.

If you had no concerns and don’t feel people can control you then you wouldn’t even acknowledge such posts.

She is running scared.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t understand having all that hair and not looking after it.
My mum lost her hair fighting cancer, I know how it made her feel and how grateful she is to have it (despite about to fight it again but trying to save her hair this time).
Now I totally understand that’s not a perspective Aimee has on life and can fathom the depth of gratefulness not to, but just general cleanliness why are you not washing your hair Aimee? Why aren’t you taking care of it, of you? Your example to H? I know you buy your followers but you’re literally turning up to ‘work’ scruffy looking. Through cancer my mum was well presented at all times no one knew most of the time. You’ve got a few folk online calling you out and you look like you’ve brushed it with a wet lolly babe. 😞
❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is so rattled about this which is why she has brought out the pity me posts.

It her narrative to say it all trolls ruining her livelihood as she is scared sless she is going to lose followers and brand deals if she found not able to drive etc.

If you had no concerns and don’t feel people can control you then you wouldn’t even acknowledge such posts.

She is running scared.
I genuinely think this is the first time she’s truly being rattled (maybe the management dropping her/it’s my job saga is a close second). No clap backs with her dad stood at the side is there this time! That’s because nothing can be done, she can’t get out of this without showing herself to be an outright liar.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Think of the life she could have if she wasn’t such a lazy, disgusting, Lardy b.

She has the money to give harper a life of dreams and experiences. Instead she chooses to wallow in self pity and buy se and take aways.

Without sounding like Joe wicks… her diet and alcohol intake is directly effecting her mental health and energy levels. The fact she does no exercise, doesn’t wash properly and lives in squalor won’t help either.

If you weren’t such a self entitled brat Aimee, i could possibly squeeze a very small amount of sympathy for you but unfortunately everything that’s ‘wrong’ with you is your own doing.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Shes never lied about anything??? She's absolutely fing deranged this woman! Prosecco? Filters? DV? Fight or flight u stupid b! Your nothing but a liar!!! Think u are that insane that u actually believe ur own lies at this point! Surely she is playing us all by saying she's never lied? Please please someone come forward with receipts soon 🙏 she needs taking down now! SHE IS VILE!!!!!!
We don’t think you lie about everything Aims, we know you do. Big fat dirty liar.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh but we do control her because without us she would have no content, without us she couldn’t do clap backs.
Only a true narcissist would write nobody has control or the power over her.
We’ve taken that power Catpiss haven’t we because your life is shattering into loads of little pieces and that crap you wrote shows you don’t care about the consequences this has on your daughter.
TikTok is all you care about isn’t it and the lies that fall out your mouth is constant verbal diarrhoea and we all know you like to s yourself 🤣
Even your house represents your miss matched, dirty, scummy, smelly attitude and to say to 600,000 people your proud that you and H have kept your bedroom tidy is not a flex you fin freak as your house should be clean and tidy all the time 🤣
That just validates you live in a pig sty and happy about it oh and that you and your house must really smell of catpiss if your having to replace your carpet. Think your fake cat sitter didn’t do there job properly and I hope the cats piss all over your sy couch and bed 🖕🖕
It just shocks me how you see yourself as a mother as MOST MOTHERS actually put their kids first, safeguard them, don’t put a shag before them, feed them nutritious food daily, iron the kids clothes especially uniform, have rules and morals, teach their child STRANGER DANGER and MOST DEFINITELY not raging psychotic alcoholic narcissists like you are on a daily basis.

Have you ever actually wondered why your hated so much and why 1000’s of people are more worried for your child. I’d do a pro’s and con’s list but it will only have cons and end up being a trilogy 🤣
I’d also be very worried about your licence too because daily I AM sending more and more evidence to them. Today’s reports will consist of your PTSD and hide my Prosecco mummy so by the time you get to go to the medical they will be bring a box in full of evidence.

I’d be ashamed and mortified if you were my daughter and my grandchild would most definitely not be in your unsafe care.
So Gash flash Gigi, your real daddy duncle david and Greg the wallet you should all be ashamed of the mess you brought up and just shows no hope in poor H having a happy normal childhood. How do you walk round with no shame that your t of a daughter is hated around Birkdale village and Southport and known as a s. Who constantly breaks the law and love bombs her new flavour of dick and moves them in with no ss given about the affect on Harper. You have most definitely dragged this sewer rat up and just threw money at her with no real care or love. SPEAKS VOLUMES ON YOU LOT and GREG your not so squeaky clean either are you on how the many dodgy, corrupt deals you have done in the past. How did you REALLY make your money, you and BIL David were close until he got caught stealing and didn’t he give you a chuck of money to invest in your current business so when he comes out of prison he will still be financially rich. The fraud you have created the last few years by paying your daughter a fake wage for her not working with you - ILLEGAL !!!
It’s great when I have contacts who give me this info and a few of them are Crowder Barton’s who cannot stand Aimee and people you have tried to con in the past. The biggest mistake you will all make is underestimating ME and my experience working with the police and private investigators.
Flash gash Gigi you know you have two daughters right so why is catpiss your favourite, oh that’s right she helps support you financially doesn’t she with Greg’s wallet. How proud you must be that Catpiss has taken over being the Birkdale bike and still no man wants you or her 🤣
I hope Andy is actually taking you to the courts for custody of his daughter and building evidence as we speak. All these reports gone in strengthen his case and if he’s not doing anything then he’s just a do up like you.

In the words of CATPISS ⬇️

‘NONE OF YOU HAVE POWER OR CONTROL OVER ME’ 🤣🖕
Yes jo ❤️ think that's what they call a 🎤 drop !! 🤣🤣

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Her latest pity party is the talk of my work team. Had no idea who they were talking about til one of them sent me the video 🤣 I blocked her a long time ago so never see them unless someone posts them here or sends me them 😂
Would love to know what they are all saying?
I mean, anyone that finds themselves here gets labelled a troll.
But before I found this place she annoyed me so much with her inconsistencies and lies, also enabling another adult to call a child the most vilest names and i used to wonder if i was the only one that felt like this.

Any person on TT who sets up a camera for something like that, really needs a reality check!

To find others all feeling the same validates it all really

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’ve actually thought about you every time I light a candle 🕯️
@WhoMeNotMe
Just a little heads up 🫂🕊️✨ xxxx
IMG_6119.jpeg
IMG_6120.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Ladies, I haven’t been able to comment or post for ages!!! No idea why, but it seemed I had been logged out 🤷‍♀️took me a moment just now to realise I had to click on the key thingy to log back in 🤣🤣🤣
Have kept up though, she is an absolute disgrace of a human being, no accountability for her vile behaviour, she literally is a dangerous cult leader to those who are hanging in her every word. As for her family, utter disgrace to enable her s show behaviour! That’s all for now 😆

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Couple of things.

@itsmejo I bloody love you!! Are you still on her Facebook? I’m wondering if she even decided to have a friend cull just in case? (I already know the answer to this but that’s what any other normal person would do!!)

Will Andy be informed by the school or social there has been concerns raised about his daughter??

@Sevda_the_seagull are your DMs open on insta?

I’m just wondering if you are available for people to privately and discreetly message you with information for you to use and you can keep them anon?

I’m positive more people on here, TL, Tik Tok, Insta have more to say and I’d love it if they could do it through you if you don’t mind?
@RainbowBright love you too babe ❤️
No I’ve blocked her on other social media platform's so she will never find me. I’ve always had all my social media private and only friends and family I know are on them.
I even hide my friend’s lists and all settings are tightly locked 🥰

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
As the saying goes what goes around comes around…. You can’t live a lie and expect it not to catch up with you the end is near cat piss and no amount of money is getting you out of your own s show. The funniest thing about all of this is she’s put it all out there herself 🤔 even now knowing all the reports still doesn’t safe guard h and showing her school identity is putting other children at risk too she’s a fing disgrace

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She is predictable as do!!! In fact I can't believe it took this long for that woe is me video to be wheeled out :cautious: I don't know what's worse, the setting up of the ring light and then walking into the shot like a fing Coronation Street extra or the supping her cuppa staring out into the garden she said she couldn't bring herself to sit in cos of the memories of D2 upping tools and frigging off! She's pathetic, cue all the pity comments now from her sad hun's, she knows exactly what she's doing, and as for she's not bothered anymore about what people think that is the biggest pile of se ever! Her whole life and TikTok page is devoted to making people like her, seeking validation and pity from strangers on a phone. She's more worried about being TikTok 'famous' than anything in real life. You only have to look at the state of her lately, never gets dressed, never washes her hair. For Christ sake Aimee if you're gona do a pity post at least make yourself presentable!! The slippers, the rats tails hair and the fat upper arms hanging out of that t shirt, repulsive :sick::sick: I personally don't think anything will come of the DVLA or the school unfortunately, she will once again slip through the radar, but I've loved the fact Jo has religiously gathered evidence and facts and contacted the relevant depts and I've loved watching Aimee squirm and been made to fill out forms and confirm things she reckons are truths on her TikTok page cos we all know she's a compulsive liar and full of s when it comes to her 'anxiety. depression, fake pregnancy and fake miscarriage, fake skin cancer not to mention all the other ailments she reckons she's had. If she doesn't lose her license then it will have proved she's lied about EVERYTHING! You're old news Aimee, there's loads of new and more current TikToker's now who although don't have 1000s of followers (bought) they're clean, presentable, interesting and not crying and complaining all the time, if anything this should make you want to get your act together, tidy yourself up and change your content from bull stery and sympathy to upbeat and fun lol, never gona happen though 😂😂🖕🖕🖕:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.