Attachments

• 97B836FB-C48F-4842-8DD0-CA8C27728AF4.jpeg
    97B836FB-C48F-4842-8DD0-CA8C27728AF4.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 133

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She can’t take any accountability!

How is it fabricated when it what SHE herself puts out?!

No one would have anything to report if she wasn’t talking about passing out behind the wheel or drink driving!
Omg is she that thick she cannot see the videos SHE stated about passing out, drink driving and her how her anxiety affects her driving.
Aimee time to take your se Deirdre Barlow glasses off and wake up because if you cannot see you are your own downfall you also need rehab for your fed up head.
Years ago you would have been the perfect patient to be admitted to Greaves Hall had a lobotomy because gurlll you are seriously ONE fED UP t and you really don’t have any Brian cells at all.
If she doesn’t actually get help with rehab, taken off TikTok and improve her and her daughters diet she will be dead in a few years and it just shows she really doesn’t give a s about anything or anyone other then her fat ugly self.
Catpiss how does it feel being HATED so much and the fact every man who has left you has done a serious upgrade and in loving happy relationships 🤔🤔
Thing the longest relationship was 12 weeks wasn’t it with James, constant on/off booty call for D1 and then 6-8 weeks with D2.
Mummy certainly taught you well on how not to keep a man didn’t she 🤣
As I said yesterday and many others have stated NOBODY IS JEALOUS OF YOUR SAD, LONELY UNLOVABLE LIFE 🖕

Last edited:

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
One thing I don’t get is why do her huns always comment ‘you should be verified’ to which she replies ‘I don’t do anything important enough’ - every single time. She is absolute desperate for a blue tick but I’ve no idea why, it’s not even a big deal.
It’s all for validation she cannot stand that her fake best mate has a blue tick,I’m suprised she hasn’t got Greg the wallets crack team of lawyers onto TikTok for not allowing his baby a tick 🤣.
Imagine being that pathetic you have to have a bunch of watchers validate your incredibly pathetic existence.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
How dirty are the soles on those slippers! Has she not got outdoor shoes?

She keeps saying she doesn’t tell lies, but why doesn’t she address the topic of filters? It’s obvious she used filters in the early days - there is no way she can deny it, so at least address it in some way.

She lied about D1 too. She had only been seeing him 4 or 5 weeks but told her followers that she had been with him for months. She had even made TT’s about other men during that time, I remember there was a red flag guy and that was shortly before she announced she was seeing D1. When called out on it multiple times, she didn’t address it. She even did a GRWM for her first date with D1 but later tried to convince us that wasn’t her first date and she had been seeing him for months.

None of her stories add up.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
One thing I don’t get is why do her huns always comment ‘you should be verified’ to which she replies ‘I don’t do anything important enough’ - every single time. She is absolute desperate for a blue tick but I’ve no idea why, it’s not even a big deal.
Well I’m sure some of this could make the paper.. that’s all she needs. A news article 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I truly believe she believes she doesn’t lie, she believes whatever is in her head.
She’s put everything out there and nothing makes sense.
I’ve notice that there is always a influx of new followers, the older ones leave, and this is how she does it, the new ones believe her as they don’t go back enough to see her lies. The older followers end up here 😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
And theirs is the predictable woe is me video wonder what that she’s got lined up to sell to the gullible huns tomorrow it’s rinse and repeat on the weekly.
Put your damn phone down tidy the shole of a house I cannot say home cos it’s so unloved.
Pick your daughter up from school and take her to the park the beach ffs anywhere so that she can have fresh air.
At this rate she’s going down so fast it’s tragic that her whole life is in that fone and TikTok,I couldn’t live like that I’d be demented by the end of the week.
I used to feel sorry for her but now nope she’s her own worst enemy it’s H I feel for being dragged along in her mums fantasy world smh .
I don’t even know what part of this is a job for her because we all visit shops and serve meals etc, it’s just normal day to day stuff that everyone does. I’m honestly baffled how anyone makes a living out of doing every day mundane tasks that most of us do.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff

She keeps saying she doesn’t tell lies, but why doesn’t she address the topic of filters? It’s obvious she used filters in the early days - there is no way she can deny it, so at least address it in some way.

She lied about D1 too. She had only been seeing him 4 or 5 weeks but told her followers that she had been with him for months. She had even made TT’s about other men during that time, I remember there was a red flag guy and that was shortly before she announced she was seeing D1. When called out on it multiple times, she didn’t address it. She even did a GRWM for her first date with D1 but later tried to convince us that wasn’t her first date and she had been seeing him for months.

She uses a skin smoother now as well, she constantly lies - but because she prob uses if off the app she thinks she’s not lying - we all saw her real face on the live in the studio that’s the real Aimee

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s all for validation she cannot stand that her fake best mate has a blue tick,I’m suprised she hasn’t got Greg the wallets crack team of lawyers onto TikTok for not allowing his baby a tick 🤣.
Imagine being that pathetic you have to have a bunch of watchers validate your incredibly pathetic existence.
Ah I didn’t realise Steph was verified, that’ll explain. A blue tick doesn’t really mean anything does it? Wasn’t it just a thing Twitter invented so you knew it was the actual celebs account? She is pathetic.

Well I’m sure some of this could make the paper.. that’s all she needs. A news article 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not sure how she’s not being picked up by a paper more as they don’t have post some crap on their sites 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Couple of things.

@itsmejo I bloody love you!! Are you still on her Facebook? I’m wondering if she even decided to have a friend cull just in case? (I already know the answer to this but that’s what any other normal person would do!!)

Will Andy be informed by the school or social there has been concerns raised about his daughter??

@Sevda_the_seagull are your DMs open on insta?

I’m just wondering if you are available for people to privately and discreetly message you with information for you to use and you can keep them anon?

I’m positive more people on here, TL, Tik Tok, Insta have more to say and I’d love it if they could do it through you if you don’t mind?
Yes i should be able to receive messages. There is a folder called message requests which I think could be if a person isn't mutual friends and they message it goes there. Nobody has tried to message me on there as far as I know.

Mar 8, 2024

Slippers are dirty because she’s been wearing them indoors 💐

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
@woeisme25 and @hiddengem i hope you are reading this and are keeping up with what’s happening.

I hope you also both realise it’s getting closer for your time to shine and really bring about her ultimate downfall.

Please come back!!
Yes yes yes! Please, if there was ever a time this is it. Shes worn down and cant keep up with her own lies, perfect opportunity and although I don't wish her any harm. She needs taking off that app and people need to know what we have all known for years now! Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.