Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
FLASH GASH GIGI YOU are as pathetic and fed in the head of you think your daughter even has one of those qualities you listed.
What’s up scared your gravy chain of supported living with cash is gonna dry up
YOU brought that thing up who I might add has told the world how you always fed her crap micro meals and look after her sister, YOU put dick before your kids too. YOU and Greg the wallet have massively let down Aimee and are continuing this behaviour for her to be the same with Harper.
If you cannot see what we all see I suggest you get new glasses and also get a gp appointment to for those hands. Signs of alcoholism are your body works harder to pump blood to your vital organs resulting in your hands being so bloated and a blue/purple colour.
Nothing but a bunch of alcoholics and did you drive home after a bottle or two with catpiss last night 🤔
It’s ok as I’m sure someone who knows your address here or TL will report you to the relevant authorities in the near future.
Now jog on you old, lying s and well done for bringing up a fed up t to be a clone of you, bet your so proud 🖕👏

PS- The YMCA rejects asked for their pleather hat back you took the night you conceived thundercunt with daddy DAVID 🤣
pleather hat!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 9, 2024
So if we cant "break her down" why did she say in the comment section not a month ago that she "cries herself to sleep most nights"? COZ YOU READ HERE AND THE REALITY HITS OF WHAT PEOPLE REALLY THINK OF YOU AIMEE!!! and that fING GARDEN🙈🙈😂😂😂 Its better than the "sitting amongst the breezeblocks" post 😂😂😂 it looks fing AWFUL...I actually thought she was sat in a prison courtyard 😂😂😂 AIMEE, YOUR GARDEN IS s AND DAVE PROBABLY fED IT UP ON PURPOSE COZ HE COULDNT STAND YOU !!! It looks COLD and BLANK.and as for that clothes haul? do OFF with ya "size 12" Lying t🖕
Maybe it's American size 12

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
You don't filter photos amiee 🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_173527_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_173527_Facebook.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 50
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That poor scrunchie needs rescuing from that matted bird nest on er ed. Noticed she said ed again not head. She picks and chooses when to pretend she’s a scouser.
Who needs this many tracksuits. The shorts are awful. They mould around her fandango soon as she puts them on by the looks of it.
She’s obviously not got closer space with the amount that’s over doors and on her dresser so why get more you can’t put away 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
She’s obviously not got closer space with the amount that’s over doors and on her dresser so why get more you can’t put away 😂😂
Honestly the clothes she always has on that dresser are anxiety inducing. How can she relax and sleep in there with it all piled there? I actually couldn’t cope. She has such bad anxiety but them clothes being there all the time is fine. Absolutely no. Get in the bin

Mar 8, 2024
Vavs comment on her post... firstly you can pipe the do down you horrible cnut, you are the biggest troll to Aimee!! You think you're clever the way you disguise it but you fool no one. I'd say you are Wolf in sheep's clothing but that would be insulting to wolves!!
She so calculating and just added that comment to direct traffic to her own woeful page, hoping to pick up some of amimee's dipstick deciples!

Status
Not open for further replies.