Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Typical narcissist ending the conversation once she decides it’s done. She clearly didn’t know how to answer those questions so did the whole deflection tactic instead of having to take any accountability.
Absolutely, her all over. She is vile. She genuinely believes she’s done nothing to be held accountable for with all this. And trying to paint Jo as the bad one, gaslighter.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Any concern went on the window when we started bragging and name calling?
Aimee you have about five names for yourself.

And calling you a s parent and a narcissistic individual doesn’t take away from my concerns regarding that poor child!
Or take away from the fact you’ve openly said you feel you could pass out whilst driving and oh let’s not forget the “accident”
It’s only insults in your eyes because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it not true 🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Exactly this! Oh wait she went out and spent a fortune on another brands candles instead of giving back to the business that gives her ridiculous amounts of freebies. Tragic for them ain’t it 🤪
Well THE NORTHUMBERLAND CANDLE CO can do right off, they won’t be getting any business from me…….

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
So riddle me this, driving on the motorway at 70mph and a panic attack is on its way, how the hell do you pull over!!!!!!!!
Exactly!

She’s missing the point. Nobody is saying she’s passed out behind the wheel, but the fact she hasn’t, doesn’t mean she isn’t at risk of it happening.

I’m sure many people who aren’t allowed to drive for medical reasons haven’t had an incident behind the wheel, but the risk assessment takes place anyway.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Can i just say ,i know i dont comment often as life takes over but if it wasnt for @itsmejo we wouldnt have half the info we do. Well done for making her quite frankly panic and wonder who you are. when i first came to TT thought she was ok then few tt's in realised something wasnt right and youve always shown receipts. How you've kept it bottled up until now i dont know

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
From debs

Attachments

• IMG_3644.jpeg
    IMG_3644.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 220
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Aimee nobody cares about you that is correct. What people care about is the fact you have told us all that you black out and suffer panic attacks, so for the safety of pedestrians and other road users you have been reported so people are safe. It is not malicious, nobody would report you if you hadn’t of said these things, you were the one who said you have panic attacks. If you do have a condition that would prevent you from driving safely then you should have declared it. If the DVLA says you are ok to drive then we will all know that your Panic attacks are non existent. Of course if you have had blackouts then it will be on your GP’s records (I’m surprised they haven’t informed the DVLA before now) so again depending on the outcome of the DVLA’s findings it will confirm just how much all of these ailments you have affect you. Anything no matter how minor will be a ban so if you keep your license it will confirm these conditions don’t exist

Apr 18, 2024
Liverpool
Aimee nobody cares about you that is correct. What people care about is the fact you have told us all that you black out and suffer panic attacks, so for the safety of pedestrians and other road users you have been reported so people are safe. It is not malicious, nobody would report you if you hadn’t of said these things, you were the one who said you have panic attacks. If you do have a condition that would prevent you from driving safely then you should have declared it. If the DVLA says you are ok to drive then we will all know that your Panic attacks are non existent. Of course if you have had blackouts then it will be on your GP’s records (I’m surprised they haven’t informed the DVLA before now) so again depending on the outcome of the DVLA’s findings it will confirm just how much all of these ailments you have affect you. Anything no matter how minor will be a ban so if you keep your license it will confirm these conditions don’t exist
I would be very surprised if she does pass out. I think it was all for attention and now it’s come back to bite her.

Status
Not open for further replies.