Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Aimee nobody cares about you that is correct. What people care about is the fact you have told us all that you black out and suffer panic attacks, so for the safety of pedestrians and other road users you have been reported so people are safe. It is not malicious, nobody would report you if you hadn’t of said these things, you were the one who said you have panic attacks. If you do have a condition that would prevent you from driving safely then you should have declared it. If the DVLA says you are ok to drive then we will all know that your Panic attacks are non existent. Of course if you have had blackouts then it will be on your GP’s records (I’m surprised they haven’t informed the DVLA before now) so again depending on the outcome of the DVLA’s findings it will confirm just how much all of these ailments you have affect you. Anything no matter how minor will be a ban so if you keep your license it will confirm these conditions don’t exist
Thats why shes sting bricks, if she genuinely had no reason to worry she wouldnt behave how she does and just do the forms with out the clap back. I hope they make her do a medical and shes found to be over the limit

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee nobody cares about you that is correct. What people care about is the fact you have told us all that you black out and suffer panic attacks, so for the safety of pedestrians and other road users you have been reported so people are safe. It is not malicious, nobody would report you if you hadn’t of said these things, you were the one who said you have panic attacks. If you do have a condition that would prevent you from driving safely then you should have declared it. If the DVLA says you are ok to drive then we will all know that your Panic attacks are non existent. Of course if you have had blackouts then it will be on your GP’s records (I’m surprised they haven’t informed the DVLA before now) so again depending on the outcome of the DVLA’s findings it will confirm just how much all of these ailments you have affect you. Anything no matter how minor will be a ban so if you keep your license it will confirm these conditions don’t exist
I don’t see how with all the evidence from her own videos and words that the DVLA don’t take her license. As even if she confesses to them she was lying and exaggerating just for content or it’s an act for TT, are they suppose to take her word for that. I cannot see any other outcome given everything she’s said on videos.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
She is the uneducated one, the police will have told her to shut down her socials, not to engage and yet she can’t help herself.

Tonight she has literally given @itsmejo more evidence to her claim that she is a danger behind wheels.

Gregg you need to get the family solicitor out quick, the floodgates have opened and once again your daughter is the master of her own destruction.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I don’t see how with all the evidence from her own videos and words that the DVLA don’t take her license. As even if she confesses to them she was lying and exaggerating just for content or it’s an act for TT, are they suppose to take her word for that. I cannot see any other outcome given everything she’s said on videos.
I hope the DVLA are aware of her videos.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Absolutely, her all over. She is vile. She genuinely believes she’s done nothing to be held accountable for with all this. And trying to paint Jo as the bad one, gaslighter.
Can someone from TL please pass on my love and best wishes to FeralShaz? I’ve had pneumonia and it’s just awful. Get better soon lovely 🥰
I’m not on TL but aww bless her, I love FeralShaz. Get well soon lovely. Xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Look who’s back!!! 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2992.jpeg
    IMG_2992.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 220
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Who did she enable to call a child vile names? I'm sure i've probably read who but i've forgotten. TIA.
Eden Harvey called her niece a Russian w and her nephew someone who look like he should be on a register (pedo) and other gross things, when people called her out for it, Aimee was there in the comments saying ignore it’s just trolls ( this was the point I unfollowed Aimee instantly, as a mother how can you think that this was okay and anyone who had an opinion against it are trolls!)
Then I started seeing more things and thankfully found here and see and is just as bad as Eden with the photos she has posted of H !
Edens day is done, I’m hoping Aimee’s will be soon!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Eden Harvey called her niece a Russian w and her nephew someone who look like he should be on a register (pedo) and other gross things, when people called her out for it, Aimee was there in the comments saying ignore it’s just trolls ( this was the point I unfollowed Aimee instantly, as a mother how can you think that this was okay and anyone who had an opinion against it are trolls!)
Then I started seeing more things and thankfully found here and see and is just as bad as Eden with the photos she has posted of H !
Edens day is done, I’m hoping Aimee’s will be soon!

Thank you. That does sound familiar come to think of it. Eden is a nasty bit of work as well from what little i've read of her. Glad her "career" is over. One by one the twats of tiktok are falling down and are receiving their carma. I absolutely love that for them.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t know why but this dirty witch is pissing me off to irrational levels tonight just thinking about her 12 day or so unwashed hair and just how generally disgusting she is. At 32 years of age I had to call my best friend (my partners working away for a few days) to come over and help me wash my hair because of my burns, it had been unwashed for 3 days and I felt gross. Yet there’s slobs like her out there who can go on holiday and be back nearly a week and still not even bother.. imagine how itchy she must be and the smell 🤢 (sorry rant over)

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Someone on TL said it and made a good point so if they don’t mind I will repeat it here.

Where’s the nail varnish ad she was on a deadline for on Monday that she couldn’t even go to the shop to feed her own child?

The ad where she ripped off nails that hadn’t even been on 10 days!!!!

And as I said previously, now the dirty cow has a infection once again!

When that ad does show the light of day it needs reporting.

Imagine doing a nail ad with a manky infection!!!

Also why is she wearing nail varnish with an infection?

I could go on and on.

Why does it breathe? (and so laboured at that!)

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Someone on TL said it and made a good point so if they don’t mind I will repeat it here.

Where’s the nail varnish ad she was on a deadline for on Monday that she couldn’t even go to the shop to feed her own child?

The ad where she ripped off nails that hadn’t even been on 10 days!!!!

And as I said previously, now the dirty cow has a infection once again!

When that ad does show the light of day it needs reporting.

Imagine doing a nail ad with a manky infection!!!

Also why is she wearing nail varnish with an infection?

I could go on and on.

Why does it breathe? (and so laboured at that!)

Why does it breathe 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.