Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you. That does sound familiar come to think of it. Eden is a nasty bit of work as well from what little i've read of her. Glad her "career" is over. One by one the twats of tiktok are falling down and are receiving their carma. I absolutely love that for them.
How is Eden done? I really hope so as she’s vile but has 3 or 4 million followers doesn’t she still?

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Like....yeh...more love than hate cos she deletes anything she don't like!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_233020_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_233020_TikTok.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 161
Mar 13, 2024
UK
I was thinking.. again !
We are apparently all jealous and have sad lives. Can someone explain what it is I’m jealous of, because how I see it she does nothing but eat and shop and have a drama everywhere she goes.
There’s no partner, I have a loving husband who cares for me and makes me laugh.
Her house is paid for, so is mine but through hard earned cash
Her job will end when Tik Tok does, which let’s be honest will be soon. I have a career with a good pension scheme.
She has no interests except moaning and shopping. I go to the Theatre, art gallery, museums and increase my knowledge about a variety of topics.
She has long hair, it’s filthy and needs about 6 inches whacked off! Mine is stylish and suits the rest of my look.
She buys what she wants. So can I.

In fact the only thing I envy her is that her parents are still alive.. that is it and even then I get angry at how they enable her. Mine most certainly wouldn’t have.

So aimless if you are reading this, cherish your parents and don’t take them for granted.

Mar 8, 2024
Someone on TL said it and made a good point so if they don’t mind I will repeat it here.

Where’s the nail varnish ad she was on a deadline for on Monday that she couldn’t even go to the shop to feed her own child?

The ad where she ripped off nails that hadn’t even been on 10 days!!!!

And as I said previously, now the dirty cow has a infection once again!

When that ad does show the light of day it needs reporting.

Imagine doing a nail ad with a manky infection!!!

Also why is she wearing nail varnish with an infection?

I could go on and on.

Why does it breathe? (and so laboured at that!)
I saw this and thought it was excellent point too.
She's such a liar but no doubt there will be some reason for it! Like the deadline was it to be sent to the brand 🙄🙄
Oh and Aimee I absolutely do not give you permission to use my excuse of what excuse you might use, doyaknowwhatimean!! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've just watched Wendy's tiktok. She's a delusional mother. She's one of them mothers that if someone went to her door and said aimee did something she would be saying my aimee would never. She's learned nothing from Wendy. And I can guarantee if Charlie went away she wouldn't be over spending a beautiful night with her. Sort yourself out wendy, aimee is anything but the way you describe her and she has alot to contend with? Anything she gets Is because of what she puts out there and being on tiktok is a decision. She makes that decision daily and she doesn't look after herself or Harper for that matter by making that decision, if she's that badly affected then a mature and healthy decision would be this isn't for her and she would go get a proper job She's actually good at and may find some bloody self respect. But no this is easier for her, she's not struggling at all because she's so egotistical she refuses to believe she's the issue and she has a couple a parental enablers at her finger tips to say there there baby you don't have to adult what so ever. Let me sort it out. You are doing her no favours because you won't always be around forever and neither will Greg. Then what? Cause Charlie won't be left with that woman child.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Her skin is screaming for water and some goodness. I used to hammer the beds in my 20s I still have an occasional sunbed to clear my eczema every now and then only one when it’s bad just seems to help me personally but there is no way on this earth I’d hammer them at this age the difference in my skin when I stopped using them religiously was unreal. She’s like a tight leather couch. How she can deny the white mark is beyond me if she hasn’t took that off for the sunbed then she doesn’t take it off to wash either. How many times jo did not say u passed out at the wheel why you lying again ????? If the huns had a brain cell between them they would know unless there was evidence dvla would not investigate do they honestly believe these long standing reputable company’s don’t have knowledge of malicious accusations come on aimee do better

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Came across this video from 2022 where she says she has a panic attack and her face goes numb and how she had to move around and switch on lights and phone her dad to keep herself grounded and was on the phone for 30 mins until the panic attack went.

She also needed to take diazepam as was a bad attack she says and that what she needs when it a bad attack and it made her flat out sleeping and that why she hadn’t woken until lunchtime the next day etc.

Attachments

• v09044g40000c8ife9bc77udel1cmnm0.mp4
    32.1 MB
Last edited:

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
So riddle me this, driving on the motorway at 70mph and a panic attack is on its way, how the hell do you pull over!!!!!!!!
Duhhhhh she has a direct line to the motorway traffic cops, she uses her mobile phone to call them and they get it put up on the electronic signs so ALL motorway traffic stops and she is able to pull onto the hard shoulder. Gosh I thought everyone knew that.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Came across this video from 2022 where she says she has a panic attack and her face goes numb and how she had to move around and switch on lights and phone her dad to keep herself grounded and was on the phone for 30 mins until the panic attack went.

She also needed to take diazepam as was a bad attack she says and that what she needs when it a bad attack and it made her flat out sleeping and that why she hadn’t woken until lunchtime the next day etc.
Take some time out for yourself her whole life revolves around herself the mad t. More proof of medicating herself with diazepam @itsmejo

Status
Not open for further replies.