Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She defo hasn’t showered and ya sweating like that because your smashing the beds aren’t you aimee shows how actually first and unhinged she is to sit there in that top and say it 🤢 primark in town will be rammed today always is of a weekend and the pop up SHEIN shop is in Liverpool one so that will attract thousands. Not a spark of anxiety in sight and how are they getting there ? No kylie I assume for the driver but let’s not forget it’s fine and she’s a good mum end of

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What is that AMAZING eye cream that she uses ? Because I really want my crows feet to look just like hers 🙄🤣
She’s in need of a good retinol product and stop the sunbeds. The only proven thing to work on wrinkles is retinol and SPF as a preventative measure. It’s too late for her now. Not really got much going for her in the future has she?
Have a lovely weekend all of you here and remember however hard life is at times we will never be as bad as Olga. 😘🤭👍🏼

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
My husband just looked at her latest video and said “Her face looks like someone looking into the back of a spoon and she looks like she stinks” 😂

I can remember ages ago, before the cat piss video, I was watching her and I just got the feeling that she looks like she stinks. I wouldn’t have said cat piss at that point, just that she looks like one of those people that always has a stench attached to them 😂
Then lo and behold, the cat piss video came out, I discovered tattle and realised I wasn’t the only one that got the smelly impression from her 🤣🤣
With the amount of people who think that, surely we all can’t be wrong 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.