Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I’m only 6-7 years younger than her and get mistaken for being in my early 20s but she just looks so leathery and grubby. And those crows feet my 85 year old nana doesn’t even have crows feet like that. I’m ginger naturally so the sun and I are not friends and I’ve never used a sunbed in my life but she’s the perfect advert to put any younger ones off them I’d hope.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Don’t know if anyone else noticed when she showed the chicken tikka pasta that it has hard cheese on it 🤣 she obviously didn’t check before she bought
IMG_2865.png

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Well my lovelies, been a bit of a mental one for me today, had 2 job interviews, got lost on the way to my 1st one my sat nav decide it no longer was chatting to me and kept randomly rerouting itself, was stuck in roundabout hell and ended up being late 😤 (phoned to let them know and they were so understanding) 2nd one arrived early for and part way through the interview one of the directors decided I was better suited to another role they were creating so going back for another interview next week… hate this not working malarkey as feel meh.

I can’t even watch all that dud post, makes me feel physically sick the amount of food it orders, she 10000000% scranned that quarter pounder with cheese.. fat t! Reminds me of fat bastard off Austin Powers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

See slate lady has sent more tatt for landfill, she’s defo trolling her sending her a cow cushion! It’s fing hideous….

Queen scabby Fanny’s latest tinder picture attached
Good luck with your interview. Im in the same position myself. Im a HCA and my client went into assisted living 2 weeks ago and as im on 0 hour contract and they have no work for me im having to look elsewhere as my company has no work. So its back out there trying to find similar work , i hate not working i know some people would love to be at home but im now going stir crazy and need out lol .plus financially getting no help so slightly a pooey situation .but im sure we'll both get what we deserve soon and onto new ventures xx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Does everyone always say “seen” and “been”?? I say sin and bin so that doesn’t annoy me about her. I imagine people who pronounce the words as seen and been to be extremely posh 😂😂😂 I reckon people probably say it sin and bin but don’t realise!

I’m a northerner and say sin and bin too at times. Depends who I’m talking to 😂

Apr 12, 2024
Bucks
If Charlie is in so much pain, why has she got to drive Liverpool? Why can’t Aimee drive her and t Hat to Blackpool so Charlie is closer to home if she’s not feeling well? Surely they can forgo the posh department stores of Liverpool for once. Blackpool has a bloody Primark

Don’t know if anyone else noticed when she showed the chicken tikka pasta that it has hard cheese on it 🤣 she obviously didn’t check before she bought
IMG_2865.png
Like she'd understand that was cheese 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Was there any need for the bitchy comment Aims? Sounded like a genuine question to me 🤷‍♀️ she goes on about Charlie’s tooth and how much bother she’s had with it, what’s up with someone asking that? Daft bint 🖕
As if either of them would do something to benefit Charlie. They would rather leave her out than put themselves out

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
As if either of them would do something to benefit Charlie. They would rather leave her out than put themselves out

Well exactly. The gash flasher should be ashamed of herself. But hey, she’s got to keep princess piglet happy doesn’t she otherwise she’ll throw a tantrum.
Mummy aren’t I your favourite daughter 🤡

Mar 8, 2024
I’m only 6-7 years younger than her and get mistaken for being in my early 20s but she just looks so leathery and grubby. And those crows feet my 85 year old nana doesn’t even have crows feet like that. I’m ginger naturally so the sun and I are not friends and I’ve never used a sunbed in my life but she’s the perfect advert to put any younger ones off them I’d hope.
I’m 3 years older & people think I’m in my mid 30s, if I didn’t know how old Aimee was I’d be saying 45, she’s aged so quickly and badly in the last couple of years. TT has absolutely ruined her in more ways than one & she’s spiralling badly at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.