Of course you have Aimee šŸ‘€

Attachments

• IMG_8545.jpeg
    IMG_8545.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 264

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Clapping back about @itsmejo saying her post makes her report less credible. And the evidence is fabricated?! Itā€™s her content so how is it fabrication and the dvla wouldnā€™t investigate without credible evidence-sheā€™s trying everything to make herself the victim again..and to deflect from the fact they treated Charlie like absolute dog s yday
I mean I thought I already hated her but after this šŸ¤” same old tried and tested deflection. Get people to feel sorry for her and ignore all the things sheā€™s said and done.
She reads here and TL, sheā€™s glued to her phone constantly. We all agree Olga that you shouldnā€™t be driving if you can pass out from anxiety. Youā€™re an absolute mess.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
What on earth have I just watched hahahahaha silly b! If she had nothing to worry about why is she forwarding that to the DVLA! YOU RUNNING SCARED YOU SELFISH b! how does she know that itsmejo doesn't know her if she doesn't even know of that's her name! She's scared so she will say she doesn't know her so she can just deflect everything itsmejo says! I hope more of her followers come and read here. Read the fing Wiki on TL you arse licking wankers! You take one post from 1000s and twist it to look like she is being trolled! Awwwww did u get the Validation u needed, did u get ur hit? itsmejo will not lose an credibility because the evidence is there in black and white u thick cow! Running low on content on a Sunday ain't we Aims!!! @itsmejo we have got you!!!! Xxx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
what in the Paddington bear is that šŸ¤® protecting yourself from what exactly everything been sent is what you yourself have put out there you thick t. Poor woe is me and as for not having @itsmejo back I think you will find we all couldnā€™t be prouder of her here for finally standing her ground and showing you for what you are. Get a wash you have absolutely nothing to be cocky about you reek of catpiss and look like you have been dragged through the sand dunes of ainsdale run along peppa pig šŸ· better luck next time ay āœŒšŸ»

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo being accused of trolling her page now šŸ™„
Omg I love that Iā€™m so in her head she is trying so hard to guess who I am šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
CATPISS I donā€™t follow you dickhead and I have a burner account that I watch you on then block you back on it.
Letā€™s face it if it was me I think Iā€™d be extremely brutal in a comment but instead I just laugh at your sad existence of a pathetic life šŸ–•
I also most definitely wouldnā€™t call myself rose petal either as my user name would be a dig at you.
Keep trying to guess who I am but your most definitely barking up the wrong tree šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 7, 2024
Clapping back about @itsmejo saying her post makes her report less credible. And the evidence is fabricated?! Itā€™s her content so how is it fabrication and the dvla wouldnā€™t investigate without credible evidence-sheā€™s trying everything to make herself the victim again..and to deflect from the fact they treated Charlie like absolute dog s yday
Fabricated evidence?! It's videos Aimee (the content creator) has put out herself. The only way the evidence is fabricated is if Aimee had lied in those videos herself! Why would she do that? She swore on her daughters life she has never lied on the app!
The troll friends absolutely have Jo's back. It's for the dvla to decide on the risks based on the evidence from Aimee own mouth. No one is saying she has blacked out at the wheel (she seems to be getting her knickers in a twist over that). The evidence is she has anxiety which isn't always controlled (evidence submitted) and fainting spells (evidence submitted). It's for the DVLA to investigate the risk to herself and other people if she is allowed to drive. I'm sure the flying monkeys will be joining us after that video this morning but they are welcome to review the facts themselves. Jo reported Aimee to protect other people.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
They canā€™t drink either. Canā€™t drive from Blackpool pissed. However I wouldnā€™t put it past them.
Her anxiety lets her go to one of the worst primarks in the world. Iā€™m a scouser and that primark is hell for me. It absolutely brings out my anxiety so so bad
The background noise when she was in primark was awful!!! I could feel rage bubbling up. I very rarely go to shops due to anxiety and agoraphobia. The noise and tooo many people.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Talk about adding fuel to fire ā€œprotecting yourselfā€ my arse, you just wanted the opportunity to try and set your deluded Huns on people, weā€™ve already had 3 (I think) accounts join here to try and defend you guess what? They soon leave!
And if it is true which I hardly doubt that you donā€™t read here maybe question why your huns who are such fans of you are spending hours reading a website and sending you screenshots šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And calling you cat piss doesnā€™t mean we loose credibility that is yet another thing you have put out there yourself, you strange womanā˜ŗļø

And isnā€™t it funny how she ended with ā€œyour troll mates havenā€™t got your backā€ when I said that to Jo just after that post you know a lot for someone who doesnā€™t read here šŸ¤„
We all have your back and anyone elseā€™s too. We are all here because we see the real Olga. The lying manipulative entitled lazy sales person that you really are. Youā€™ve not learned anything from your scam juice plus days have you. Still churning out the lies. Iā€™m actually looking forward to seeing you get morbidly obese from all the junk you eat infront of your phone. KFC tonight? Another double bucket all for yourself?

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Someone send this to aimee if she doesn't read here
All of the "fabrications" are BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION
Doesn't matter if your gp has told you that your diagnosed illness doesn't come under the "must report" of illnesses.
If BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION you feint, you drink alcohol regularly etc YOU are impairing YOUR safety to drive! YOU are increasing the risk of causing an rta.
The DVLA will do their due diligence and if it turns out you're a minimal risk to road users then YOU have dramatised and "fabricated" how bad your mental health is! YOU have got caught in a Web of YOUR lies and YOUR VIDEOS are evidence of how contradictory you are.

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
ā€˜They are going to have that first thing tomorrow morningā€™. So youā€™ve no clue what that comment does for the caseā€¦ youā€™re just hoping and praying it overrides all evidence youā€™ve posted yourself that you have bad panic attacks and you just faint? But you get behind the wheel before and after these happen with no clue if it will be a cluster faint or not? šŸ„“

ā€˜look here, the person who showed you all the evidence that I posted that I am a danger on the road and I havenā€™t told you, called me catpiss. Surely that means all the evidence they provided isnā€™t creditable because my names not catpiss?ā€™šŸ¤žšŸ½

Status
Not open for further replies.