Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
How is it fabricated, when it’s all video evidence from herself!!!!!!
No one is trying to ruin your life, i know someone who did pass out at the wheel and unfortunately did hit someone, its was awful on all accounts, no one would like anyone to lose their licence (and independence) but if your not mentally well to drive then its a whole different issue.

Mar 9, 2024
If you're coming over here from Aimee’s tiktok, I would advise looking back through the thread and also on TL. All that has been shared with the DVLA is Aimee's own tiktoks - you know the ones where she says she's got anxiety and could faint but someone will pick her up etc. Her own words, her own tiktoks have been sent. Let that sink in. She's exaggerated her own anxiety so much that the DVLA felt it warranted an investigation.

If you consider everyone here and on TL to be trolls, we don't comment on her tiktoks, so who is leaving the nasty comments? Why are some allowed to stay up for you all to see & others 'filtered out'.

If that doesn't seem strange to you, after you've read and seen all the comments here including her tiktoks for evidence, then there's no helping you.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Notice how she’s put random lines in the screenshot of jos message what she hiding 👀 and does it still say reply etc when you aren’t a member? I can’t remember sorry that rhymed 🤣

- never mind about the random lines I realised the bottom one isn’t a line it’s an advert 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Attachments

• IMG_3046.png
    IMG_3046.png
    282 KB · Views: 241

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I am fing fuming with this b guys! The fing lies coming out of her mouth! Manipulating all her following! The question u need to be asking urself is WHY!!!! why are there 100+ threads on TL with mountings of evidence! Why is there a second forum with 1000s of pages again with mountings of evidence... WHY are 100s of people saying the same thing? You are the biggest narcissistic t, you are a s mother, a s daughter, a s friend and a s person! All you do is lie, manipulate and con ur followers who have built an addiction to you! You use them to fund ur lifestyle! You rub finances in their faces in a cost of living crisis! You are nothing but a fraud! Any of Aimees followers go and read TL WIKI! take ur time to add 2+2 and get the 4! Get ur facts before adding fuel to that horrible cow u give all ur devotion too! She is not who u think she is....SHES A DIRTY LYING MANIPULATING SCUMBAG!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even if she has a licence, she’s still ugly, greedy, eats the most fat laden junk food there is out there (KFC) feeds it her child most days, drinks alone at night, has few friends, loves being ill and getting attention from it, has zero self awareness, no fashion sense, no husband, no boyfriend, no hope of a boyfriend and she’s on track for a miserable lonely life.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
You guys are all fing weird.

I’m sorry, but what grown woman makes an actual account to basically s someone off like this? You must have real mental health issues, or your life is lacking in something. I refuse to believe a normal woman with a happy life would spend their spare time tearing another woman down.

It’s pretty obvious there’s an element of jealousy in all of these comments - why else do you care how much she’s spending, what takeaway she’s having, what’s in her latest haul? Do I detect jealousy because she has money and the freedom to not work a gruelling 9-5? Don’t be bitter, be better. I’ll be honest, it’s fing weird. You are all strange as do 🤣

I feel sorry for each and every one of you that something is lacking in your sad little lives that you feel compelled to waste your spare time on these forums slating another human being that you don’t even know. If you don’t like her, or any other creator for that matter, why the do do you continue to watch the videos? It’s so weird.

Thinking you can hide behind promised “anonymity” and be a t to other people. I feel sorry for all of you because it looks to the rest of us normal women that you have deeply unhappy, troubled, miserable lives and it must be horrible feeling so s everyday that you have to come on here and attack other people.

I wouldn’t rely on anonymity here for much longer (come on people, it’s the internet, nothing is ever truly anonymous), this page has been outed by several creators and I’m on a Reddit thread where people had started compiling a list of each of your usernames to determine who each of you are, we now have a private group chat on the go for this. I’m sure none of you are that internet savvy, because you seem to think this very easily accessible website is giving you some kind of private protection when it’s not 🤣 there are so many easy ways of tracking someone, for starters, are you using your own IP addresses on your phones or laptops? Eeek, I thought as much. One of the lovely ladies in our chat used to work for the police so she will be a great help to us. Anyway, it shouldn’t take too long to figure out who each of you are. Especially you, Jo. You will then be reported to the police for bullying and harassment and we will be sure to let other people know your real names and social media handles to let the public do what they want with that info. Good luck!

I hope you manage to find peace and happiness in your lives and that whatever is troubling you enough to make you treat other women like this, resolves itself, so you can find the power to be a decent human being. I sincerely hope none of you have children because to be honest, you don’t deserve to be mothers if this is how you treat other humans.

Anyway, speak soon, especially to Becky and Amy (that’s right, I know your real names ladies ☺️🫶🏻)
For someone who thinks we are a bunch of saddos alot of effort went into that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just plucking names out of thin air I see.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I’m sorry, but what grown woman makes an actual account to basically s someone off like this? You must have real mental health issues, or your life is lacking in something. I refuse to believe a normal woman with a happy life would spend their spare time tearing another woman down.

It’s pretty obvious there’s an element of jealousy in all of these comments - why else do you care how much she’s spending, what takeaway she’s having, what’s in her latest haul? Do I detect jealousy because she has money and the freedom to not work a gruelling 9-5? Don’t be bitter, be better. I’ll be honest, it’s fing weird. You are all strange as do 🤣

I feel sorry for each and every one of you that something is lacking in your sad little lives that you feel compelled to waste your spare time on these forums slating another human being that you don’t even know. If you don’t like her, or any other creator for that matter, why the do do you continue to watch the videos? It’s so weird.

Thinking you can hide behind promised “anonymity” and be a t to other people. I feel sorry for all of you because it looks to the rest of us normal women that you have deeply unhappy, troubled, miserable lives and it must be horrible feeling so s everyday that you have to come on here and attack other people.

I wouldn’t rely on anonymity here for much longer (come on people, it’s the internet, nothing is ever truly anonymous), this page has been outed by several creators and I’m on a Reddit thread where people had started compiling a list of each of your usernames to determine who each of you are, we now have a private group chat on the go for this. I’m sure none of you are that internet savvy, because you seem to think this very easily accessible website is giving you some kind of private protection when it’s not 🤣 there are so many easy ways of tracking someone, for starters, are you using your own IP addresses on your phones or laptops? Eeek, I thought as much. One of the lovely ladies in our chat used to work for the police so she will be a great help to us. Anyway, it shouldn’t take too long to figure out who each of you are. Especially you, Jo. You will then be reported to the police for bullying and harassment and we will be sure to let other people know your real names and social media handles to let the public do what they want with that info. Good luck!

I hope you manage to find peace and happiness in your lives and that whatever is troubling you enough to make you treat other women like this, resolves itself, so you can find the power to be a decent human being. I sincerely hope none of you have children because to be honest, you don’t deserve to be mothers if this is how you treat other humans.

Anyway, speak soon, especially to Becky and Amy (that’s right, I know your real names ladies ☺️🫶🏻)
The only way you find anyone on TL and here is if we accidentally forget to crop our screenshots which rarely happens, so inspector gadget go back to your 9-5 😴😂
Piss off.
You’re not worth anymore of a response

And we’re weird? Your spending all your time hunting down people for somebody who doesn’t give a damn about you and also your relying on anonymous posting right now and on Reddit whose to say we don’t know you are 👀 see anyone can CLAIM that

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
We're weird?? You've just took time to make open an account and make a lengthy post defending a complete stranger off social media, to a bunch anonymous people 😂

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds

Do you know how many times we have heard the same... blah blah blah! Becky,Amy, Julie, teri, Sarah, Jackie....Boring! Oh group chat sitting myself! Best go and stock up on bum wipes! How far up her arse are you then? U fully in or is there room to negotiate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.