Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry Aimee your wrong!! I can keep a partner. Im not the one whose had three dicks up my Mersey tunnel in the last 18months.

Attachments

• IMG_8030.jpeg
    IMG_8030.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 235
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Can I just say that ss can step in at times and remove a child. My best friends child was bribed by her father to lie and say her mum was neglecting her and they removed the child from the house and she was placed into temporary care of a relative. No proof of anything. She only got her back because it all came out then that her father had manipulated the child. So if there's enough evidence of neglect I can't see ss doing nothing at all. I do believe she was under supervision a while back but don't believe aimees done any work on herself and how she takes care of Harper for that not to happen again and for maybe temporary custody going elsewhere. I wouldn't want anyone to lose their child but I've seen it happen as I say and my friend is literally the best mum, the child has gourmet meals every night and gets everything she needs in life but unfortunately has a narcisstic father who trys to control my friend via the child.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Another person commented on Aimee's account about harper being bullied due to her teeth also, and that Harper had mentioned to another classmate about wanting braces, but that comment vanished shortly after likely catpisses doing. :( she's doing the kid an injustice
An orthodontist won’t put braces on the teeth of a 9 year old. The normal age for braces is around 13.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Sorry Aimee your wrong!! I can keep a partner. Im not the one whose had three dicks up my Mersey tunnel in the last 18months.
Oh my god I absolutely raging!! I have an important job and have been married for a very long time to someone who worships me. Wrong on every aspect Catpiss!! I have also spent all day cleaning and cooking a roast dinner. Oh and I shower twice a day!

Mar 2, 2024
Well that’s a lie cos she knew her uncle and aunt and Andy’s mum so that’s 3 people she knows from the care home
Bizarre claim. Her Aunt and Uncle owned it. 2 of her cousins were directors. Her mother in law worked there. Greg The Wallet had involvement. That's 6 people at least that she must know!

Status
Not open for further replies.