Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I’m absolutely fine and her clap backs just prove she is a nasty b as she gives the green light to her vultures to do her bullying.
They will never find me as unlike catpiss I safeguard myself and family with everything locked down.
They are all a sad bunch of toothless dicks and I gave Catpiss the opportunity to meet me on Friday when I went with hubby to walk the dogs at ainsdale beach. She never turned up which shows how much of a gobby s bag she is.
Thank you for asking, really appreciate

They are asking for a scrambled egg tutorial 😳 do you really think they have enough brain cells to find this page ??? 😅
Someone said in her comments that they'd just cooked a whole chicken an after seeing catpisses dud, she knows wot she's doing with herleft over chicken tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
A child can only be removed by a court order or the police. A parent can sign their child into care or arrange a family member to care through an assessment but SS have no power to just rock up and remove a child.

I know we all don’t like Aimee and she could provide such a better lifestyle for Harper considering the money and time she has but from what we see on tik tok SS would not get involved. There are no immediate risks to Harper, she is clothed, fed, attends school and has the basics of what a child needs. SS are involved with children at significant risk of harm, Harper is not chronologically neglected like a lot of children sadly are. SS reports would get nowhere and likely just result in school or other agencies offering advice with any identified support needs
Please don't tell me what I know. They were in the process of going through courts in relation to custody when it happened. As I say her child wasn't neglected and there was no evidence but because the child said it due to manipulation action was taken. There is evidence that aimee is neglectful and yes i agree there many children out there worse off who slip through the cracks but does that make it OK? No it doesn't. In aimees line of "work" there is more of a microscope on her parenting which can build a profile of evidence that they would have to take action against. Most children who fall through the cracks if you read their serious case reviews the parents/carer/guardian have been good at fobbing off services or action was taken to late or not at all. As I say I wouldn't want Harper taken away id prefer aimee to do better but as ss have been involved before then if there continues to be reports with evidence to back it up then action could be taken. At that I completely agree ss is very limited at the minute due to staffing, funding etc but it takes one good social worker who won't just take it her at face value to be honest.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry Aimee you’re wrong!! I can keep a partner. Im not the one who’s had three dicks up my Mersey tunnel in the last 18months.
Aimee Arsehole is a right b!

I have friends who I see daily - one happens to live on the same street! We meet for coffees and play dates with the kids.

I also have a job, a proper one not one where I talk into a phone and film myself crying by the breeze blocks over being dumped by the latest shag!

I am also happily married have been with him for almost 15 years and married for almost 11 so doing something right.

She can hardly talk about friends when her only friend is her mother! She has no friends! Hence going on holiday with someone she has met a handful of times at events but she claims is her “bestie”

Get in the bin you bell end!

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Aimee hun you need to polish your mirror ,no hags here ,we are a lovely bunch ,we work ,keep our houses clean ,can keep a man longer than you ever can and do not have to bribe them with gifts to stay with us ,you must have a drawer of bribe gifts .we support each other on here, a member sadly lost her husband suddenly when she posted that we did not do what you do and scroll on past we sent her love and messages of support .You must know who jo is you thick b she's given you that many clues ...just a little suggestion I would not have the same solicitor as dad Dave as look what happened to him 🤔 I love scrolling when I'm on a night shift gives us all a good laugh ...at YOU not us ... o and take those necklaces off next time you go on the sunbed as they when they burst you will be left with a thick white mark around your neck ...love that for you hag sorry I ment hun ...

Mar 7, 2024
Let’s all pile on and start to follow Charlie!!

She will HATE that!!!
I think the sympathy and concern for charlie and people calling out A&W yesterday was what set A off this morning. She will have been raging at all the comments across both sites & TT. How dare people show concern for charlie and advocate on her behalf. Charlie is treated so badly by A&W. Charlie seems to have a good bunch of real friends and her dad seems really supportive so hopefully she doesn't feel too isolated despite the despicable behaviours of her mum & sister. They could have done something nice yesterday and surprised charlie by coming to her with treats, they can go to Liverpool any time, unless of course they were having one last shop before drama queens license gets suspended

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
You’re just so angry! I don’t think I’ve ever hated a stranger as much as you do? Are you ok? Would your time not be better spent with your husband rather than on your phone constantly harassing someone who has nothing to do with you? Do your children know and see what you are writing on this site about other humans? I have so many questions for people like you. Baffles me
Who is being harassed? Nothing is being directly said to her and anything reported is all stuff at her own admission. She choses to read here

Mar 8, 2024
My temper is another level tonight 😡😡all the huns think she's a legend because of how "perfect she's cut the cheese" this, from a t that makes the hatred of cheese her whole personality 😡😡 catpiss there's a lot of names we all call u and legend is not one of them you smelly sad stalking fat t, ill tell u who are legends, everyone that's going to bring u down u fat ugly slob s , and no I'm not jealous, I can also slice cheese, I can and always have cooked home cooked family meals for my children and my loving husband, I'm sure they love me but I don't vet called a legend because I can peel a spud

Mar 8, 2024
You’re just so angry! I don’t think I’ve ever hated a stranger as much as you do? Are you ok? Would your time not be better spent with your husband rather than on your phone constantly harassing someone who has nothing to do with you? Do your children know and see what you are writing on this site about other humans? I have so many questions for people like you. Baffles me
Two words for you: do off

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
The fact you can’t see the irony here is 😂😂😂😂

What a 🔔🔚

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
You’re just so angry! I don’t think I’ve ever hated a stranger as much as you do? Are you ok? Would your time not be better spent with your husband rather than on your phone constantly harassing someone who has nothing to do with you? Do your children know and see what you are writing on this site about other humans? I have so many questions for people like you.
Piss off back over there dont forget to say to cat piss from us

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The harrased comment is what you choose to comment about here, figures! Let your children read what you all write about one woman. Cant you see youre 100 times worse than what you portray this young woman to be? Its madness
I have. My teenager daughter keeps up with this s show of a person to. And she totally agrees. Again, aimless chooses to read here then play victim

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Who is being harassed? Nothing is being directly said to her and anything reported is all stuff at her own admission. She choses to read here
None of them that join here to white knight her seem to understand what harassment, bullying, doxing, troll etc all actually mean. They throw around a few words and try to act morally superior.

Fancy joining a forum designed to give opinions to tell someone they shouldn’t have an opinion 🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
*fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Hey Ash, whilst another Hun showing up is entertaining for us all you are screaming into the void . But please give us the list of questions you would like to ask. We are reasonable humans who will answer sensibly and we shall also have our own questions such as, why have you come on here to seemingly defend a raging narcissist?

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
At the end of the day aimless wants to make her life public knowledge then expect no one to comment. You can't have the best of both worlds. It doesn't work like that. If you literally record yourself every day talking to your phone and sharing your life, people will always form an opinion. Her love of people stroking her ego has completely ruined her. At the end of the day has she not posted herself all over a public app, most of us woylf be none the wiser she existed. This is all brought on by the need to be validated from strangers off the Internet

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
The harrased comment is what you choose to comment about here, figures! Let your children read what you all write about one woman. Cant you see youre 100 times worse than what you portray this young woman to be? Its madness
Are you taking the utter piss? What she paying you? Hahahahahaha educate urself dickhead! Defending this scum bag! She's fraudulent lying manipulating b! Guys this is an example of an Aimee addict! Lovely young woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 next!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Listen,

We don’t force you, Aimee or the other delinquents to join here and then comment trying to fight the fight on her behalf.
I have so many questions for gullible people like you also!
But I know I’d just get stupid answers, so I don’t bother maybe you should take that advice.
“Baffles me”

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
*fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Hey Ash, whilst another Hun showing up is entertaining for us all you are screaming into the void . But please give us the list of questions you would like to ask. We are reasonable humans who will answer sensibly and we shall also have our own questions such as, why have you come on here to seemingly defend a raging narcissist?
Don’t be silly, they can’t ask genuine questions as the answers will be not what they want to hear. They only come here so they can send screenshots to A with look I defended you, to which she most likely wouldn’t respond anyway.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why do you all bring kids into it? Weird behaviour, oh and I’ve seen the educated remark, if you want to come at peoples parenting then why are you on here? Shouldn’t you be fixated on your child? Shouldn’t you be “being better than us”
Nope, still became a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.