Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She has a Police case worker and a solicitor, ok then, let’s add them to the rest of the things she’s got according to her own words: A stalker, a new next neighbour who made her life hell when she was younger, an ex husband who gave her PTSD due to DV, an ex who is a druggie, a delivery driver who walked into a house. Most never mentioned again.

It’s all just fabrications for drama and content and to suit her victim mentality. I mean so many things she claims and they are never mentioned again. Just like a Speech/ Meeting with Woman’s Aid, a motorway bump/crash (one she didn’t stop for and no damage shown on the car. And didn’t cause her to lose control even though she says she was going at speed - her words), a history with C-Diff but takes antibiotics regular, previous skin cancer (still uses sunbeds lol), Debilitating back ache (remember the dry bath ha), Life changing news she never mentioned again. It’s just lie after lie after lie. Every single thing I’ve listed has videos and/or screenshots to back it up. I could list loads more.

She clearly reads here with all her latest comments, and what s comebacks they are 🤣🤣. ‘Oh they have fulfilled life’s but are online at night’ please try harder as it’s tragic she actually thinks she’s done something saying that 😳🤣 She knows absolutely nothing about us so makes stuff up. It’s all she’s got. We don’t have to do that as we know EVERYTHING about her and her sad life devoid of any real substance, any real relationship or friendship, consumed by an App, consumed by seeking validation of total strangers.

I hope she keeps making the comments, they are exactly what I need her to keep doing, they are such entertainment for one thing and so hypocritical it’s astounding. But please try harder and be more witty at least. And keep plucking names, jobs and cities out of the air as it’s too funny. As someone else said she needs us to comment on her posts but none of us do or will.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Every single dish up dinner is a new coleslaw, new hummus...etc. Either they they dish up a few spoon fulls and waste the rest or it gets scoffed off camera. Surely in most households you put an appropriate cover over it and serve it another day? Gluttony or waste?
Her food waste angers me! She cooked that whole chicken last night and they each had a little bit of breast meat and it will never be seen again. No legs or wings used! Who not just cook a chicken breast. She really is the most useless of people.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her food waste angers me! She cooked that whole chicken last night and they each had a little bit of breast meat and it will never be seen again. No legs or wings used! Who not just cook a chicken breast. She really is the most useless of people.
Yeah it’s one thing that really annoys me too. It’s actually criminal the amount of food she wastes. I have seen genuine accounts ask about it and get attacked.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
what do we think the script will be for tomorrows clapback my fellow ''twolls''? :love::LOL:

“Me crime officer told me to say you’re all fabricating lies about me and here’s my reference number you know warrr I mean”

“Me doctor says I’m safe to drive he even follows me”

“Meeee mental health nurse follows me and she said I’m fine, it’s fine!”

@itsmejo I don’t know them they claim to know me they call me cat piss”

“It could have been anyone saying don’t show my Prosecco even if it is blatantly obvious it’s me”

“Hamper said im the best mummy”
😂😂😂😂

catpiss

Apr 21, 2024
“Me crime officer told me to say you’re all fabricating lies about me and here’s my reference number you know warrr I mean”

“Me doctor says I’m safe to drive he even follows me”

“Meeee mental health nurse follows me and she said I’m fine, it’s fine!”

@itsmejo I don’t know them they claim to know me they call me cat piss”

“It could have been anyone saying don’t show my Prosecco even if it is blatantly obvious it’s me”

“Hamper said im the best mummy”
😂😂😂😂
''my mummy was towing my car home, you all have no lives, not that I care or anything'' :LOL:

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just watched Charlie post from yesterday and she said that because she was gonna be late to get to Aimee Arsehole because R was late being picked up by his dad - Aimee Arsehole and W told her to meet them in Liverpool!

So they were going to go regardless of whether Charlie was well enough to go or not!

Bloody horrible the pair of them!
Why wouldn’t they just wait for her?
What a pair of fs!
Charlie leave these piss heads well alone and stick with your dad and friends you are worth more than shameless and owd scissor hands

Mar 27, 2024
UK
what do we think the script will be for tomorrows clapback my fellow ''twolls''? :love::LOL:

Whatever it is it will be a snore fest followed by an ad

At this point she is so predictable and boring I don’t think I can watch anymore.

I see the name of the moron I have on ignore is still popping up licking the old Hags hoop. Has she not got the hint yet and fed off? I despair if they have children if Aimee is someone they look up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.