😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3065.jpeg
    IMG_3065.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 137

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
So you support someone, to the point of creating an account to harass us for having an opinion, who;
- encourages bullying via the use of her mentally not-all-there huns (such as yourself)
- is under investigation for neglecting her child and drink driving
- Has no basic hygiene whatsoever as advertised by her greasy hair and her, more than likely, having the clap
- Offends the nostrils of poor passers-by in the M&S alcohol section
- Allows men she has known for less than a week around her adolescent daughter unsupervised
- Sits on her backside at home crying about ''anxiety''' as an excuse to not take her daughter outside, yet has no issues hogging the Primark aisles to buy secretly XL products for herself
- Does not monitor her childs tablet/social media access, her child posted videos on youtube begging for friends and catpiss had no clue about it until random strangers online intervened about it.
and many more things.

Do your children know and see who you are supporting online to this extent? I have so many questions about people like you. baffles me. :))
Tell you what! Absolutely fantastic reply! Yes yes and bloody yes!!!! 👏 xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hey Aimee I was up at 3am the other day as my partners blood sugar scanner is attached to my phone and it alarms if his sugars are too low or too high.

They were dangerously low and he was having a hypo in his sleep. I woke him and we dealt with it and he went off to sleep again in no time.

I basically saved him from a diabetic coma.

But because of the adrenaline I couldn’t get back to sleep so I was on here.

Is that ok with you? Is that allowed?

I was awake saving the man I love. Hope this is to your satisfaction.
Oh bless you 💙 It’s me who lost her husband last Monday I’m clinging onto the last few hours memory of him alive so trying to distract myself and will read and comment. (Sorry not to upset anyone saying that) I’m glad your husband was then ok love xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Idiot arsehole 🤣
So you read here Aimee when you're up at night worrying someone might get the truth out on your comments lol some of us work nights? Some have other things going on. But you wouldn't know a thing about that would you. I could imagine you trying to do a 13 hrs shift overnight and running around busy for those hours apart from when you get a break and even then that's not guaranteed. You would resign after an hour lol if that!

Mar 11, 2024
Northern ireland
Holy s I've so many pages to catch up on!

I wanted to send love and strength to the person who's beloved husband has passed away 💜✨🙏
Also love and strength to anyone else who is going through a hard time 💜✨🙏

Apologies if this has been answered. MeMe done a TT ages ago, stating Wendy didn't want to be called grandma, granny etc. Due to her feeling and looking too young 🤣🤣 So Wendy asked for the children to call her GiGi 🙄🤔🤣

Oh bless you 💙 It’s me who lost her husband last Monday I’m clinging onto the last few hours memory of him alive so trying to distract myself and will read and comment. (Sorry not to upset anyone saying that) I’m glad your husband was then ok love xx
Hope you are as ok as you can be & looking after yourself. ❤️

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
So hang on, she bangs on about how much time cc and TL spend watching and commenting on her and we are weird/old hags/no life/trolls/ (delete as applicable). So why is it totally acceptable for your huns to comment on every tik tok you make, which can be up to 5 a day depending how much you need a new Marc Jacobs bag. So many comment saying they've been waiting and checking for new videos to be uploaded!! That's what you call haven't got a life! I think I've made 3 comments on here, none on her page but we're the ones with no life?
Hypocritical is the word, not irony as you keep saying. But it's you that's a hypocrite in most things you spout. Your biggest stalkers on your page are your huns, but that's OK isn't it because every narcassist needs their adoration fix.
Absolute narcassist in every sense of the word.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her food waste angers me! She cooked that whole chicken last night and they each had a little bit of breast meat and it will never be seen again. No legs or wings used! Who not just cook a chicken breast. She really is the most useless of people.
And this comment that the dumb b took as a compliment killed me!!! 🤣🤣 So you're basically serving your growing child an odd combination of food for her Sunday dinner and giving people ideas on what to do with the LEFTOVERS!!!!! Says it all 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-183022_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422-183022_TikTok.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 265

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I was very early to DUD I was going to look at the comments on her Tesco haul,

2 seconds in and I’m dying 😂😂😂 she’s talking to gregg the wallet and he’s just not responding to her verbally and I just have the image of him stood there still, silent regretting the day she became his child 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gregg, do a paternity test! You could be freeeee!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.