Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
That kid eats some random food concoctions

I swear to god someone served that up for me I would throw it at them!

Attachments

• IMG_2247.png
    IMG_2247.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 240

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh bless you 💙 It’s me who lost her husband last Monday I’m clinging onto the last few hours memory of him alive so trying to distract myself and will read and comment. (Sorry not to upset anyone saying that) I’m glad your husband was then ok love xx
You do whatever you want to do, there is no rule book in this situation.

Sending you a virtual hug ❤️

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Every single dish up dinner is a new coleslaw, new hummus...etc. Either they they dish up a few spoon fulls and waste the rest or it gets scoffed off camera. Surely in most households you put an appropriate cover over it and serve it another day? Gluttony or waste?
I nearly want to vomit everytime she dishes up that disgusting coleslaw.

no offence to anyone here that likes it but I personally think that manufactured stuff is vile.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Holy s I've so many pages to catch up on!

I wanted to send love and strength to the person who's beloved husband has passed away 💜✨🙏
Also love and strength to anyone else who is going through a hard time 💜✨🙏

Apologies if this has been answered. MeMe done a TT ages ago, stating Wendy didn't want to be called grandma, granny etc. Due to her feeling and looking too young 🤣🤣 So Wendy asked for the children to call her GiGi 🙄🤔🤣
I’ll be thinking of you, I’ll also light a candle tomorrow for his birthday ❤️❤️❤️
Aww thank you my love x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh bless you 💙 It’s me who lost her husband last Monday I’m clinging onto the last few hours memory of him alive so trying to distract myself and will read and comment. (Sorry not to upset anyone saying that) I’m glad your husband was then ok love xx
I'm do terribly sorry I must have missed your post! But I'm sending you all the love and strength in the world! So sorry for the loss of your husband 😢 Please do reach out if you need to chat... even though we're all a bunch of bullying troll bitches ❤️❤️❤️

& @RainbowBright so sorry you went through that!! Must have been terrifying. Thank god he has you and I hope you're both doing well ❤️❤️❤️

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Holy s I've so many pages to catch up on!

I wanted to send love and strength to the person who's beloved husband has passed away 💜✨🙏
Also love and strength to anyone else who is going through a hard time 💜✨🙏

Apologies if this has been answered. MeMe done a TT ages ago, stating Wendy didn't want to be called grandma, granny etc. Due to her feeling and looking too young 🤣🤣 So Wendy asked for the children to call her GiGi 🙄🤔🤣
Oh bless you, thank you 🩷

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hey Aimee I was up at 3am the other day as my partners blood sugar scanner is attached to my phone and it alarms if his sugars are too low or too high.

They were dangerously low and he was having a hypo in his sleep. I woke him and we dealt with it and he went off to sleep again in no time.

I basically saved him from a diabetic coma.

But because of the adrenaline I couldn’t get back to sleep so I was on here.

Is that ok with you? Is that allowed?

I was awake saving the man I love. Hope this is to your satisfaction.
Sending big hugs! Hope he on the mend and what a bloody hero you are! 💕

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
TO ANYONE who thinks this LAZY DIRTY SELF OBSSESED GREEDY NARCISSISTIC fWIT IS AN "INSPIRATION" IS fING WIRED WRONG IN THE HEAD, YES I SAID IT, IF YOU THINK A GROWN WOMAN WHOS DAD PAYS FOR HER HOUSE AND HER CAR AND BUYS s FOR A LIVING AND DOESNT BOTHER HER ARSE GETTING DRESSED COZ SHE CANT BE fED TO DO A NORMAL 8/12 WHATEVER HOUR JOB IS AN "INSPIRATION" THEN YOURE AS THICK AS THE fING t YOU IDOLISE

Status
Not open for further replies.