Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Oh bless you šŸ’™ Itā€™s me who lost her husband last Monday Iā€™m clinging onto the last few hours memory of him alive so trying to distract myself and will read and comment. (Sorry not to upset anyone saying that) Iā€™m glad your husband was then ok love xx
Iā€™m so sorry my darling. My heart breaks for you. God I hope this post didnā€™t trigger or upset you? I didnā€™t mean to.

We are all here for you any time of the day and night. Sending you so much love and strength to help you during this horrendous time. Take it minute by minute xx ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
TO ANYONE who thinks this LAZY DIRTY SELF OBSSESED GREEDY NARCISSISTIC fWIT IS AN "INSPIRATION" IS fING WIRED WRONG IN THE HEAD, YES I SAID IT, IF YOU THINK A GROWN WOMAN WHOS DAD PAYS FOR HER HOUSE AND HER CAR AND BUYS s FOR A LIVING AND DOESNT BOTHER HER ARSE GETTING DRESSED COZ SHE CANT BE fED TO DO A NORMAL 8/12 WHATEVER HOUR JOB IS AN "INSPIRATION" THEN YOURE AS THICK AS THE fING t YOU IDOLISE
Amen sister šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I have him in my ear nagging, so Iā€™m doing my best Itā€™s his birthday tomorrow, then autopsy Thursday, result Friday. Iā€™ll be glad when itā€™s
Oh god love you! They always happen at once don't they. I remember my Dad's 60th Birthday being the day before his funeral šŸ˜” Sending you so much love! I get what you mean about wanting it done with, you can't really process or grieve until the necessities are done IMO šŸ’” Thinking of you so much ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Mar 8, 2024
TO ANYONE who thinks this LAZY DIRTY SELF OBSSESED GREEDY NARCISSISTIC fWIT IS AN "INSPIRATION" IS fING WIRED WRONG IN THE HEAD, YES I SAID IT, IF YOU THINK A GROWN WOMAN WHOS DAD PAYS FOR HER HOUSE AND HER CAR AND BUYS s FOR A LIVING AND DOESNT BOTHER HER ARSE GETTING DRESSED COZ SHE CANT BE fED TO DO A NORMAL 8/12 WHATEVER HOUR JOB IS AN "INSPIRATION" THEN YOURE AS THICK AS THE fING t YOU IDOLISE
Your posts have had us howling with laughter in work! Please never change šŸ¤£ a few of them read here but donā€™t have accounts to comment and mentioned how we all feel your rage!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Iā€™ll be thinking of you, Iā€™ll also light a candle tomorrow for his birthday ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
And I will too!! May I ask his 1st name @WhoMeNotMe if you are comfortable sharing? I totally understand if not it's just I go to mass every Tues evening with my Nan.. (random I know but it's just our little thing) I will pop a little message in the prayer book if that's OK with you šŸ™šŸ¼ā¤ļø

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee what a boring life you have you middle aged Hag. Another Tesco Haul buying the same se that we all know off by heart. I didnā€™t even watch the whole video because I know what she buys day in day out.

Why the do is she buying Harper another drinking cup? The slate lady just sent Harper a water bottle days ago and how many cups does a kid need? Remember when she showed Harpers room awhile back and she was still using a sucky cup šŸ˜³ Aimee your kid will be annihilated for that
She's like a fuking toddler on Xmas morning showing mummy what santa has brought for her šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And this my love is why I IDOLISE YOU!!!
šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendyā€™s backdoor
IMG_1866.jpeg

Heidi the woman is nearly 40. Congratulating her on buying serving spoons is weird,

And Jacinta please seek professional therapy

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.