Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I’ve just spoke to my contact who works at Merseyside police HQ as I have her number as we do see and speak to each other still and asked for her advice on this. I’ve just sent her via what’s app the catpiss clap back video and a video of all the comments recorded up to date today which is 11 mins long. (Screenshot added below)
She said with the on going legal case and no contact order D2 has on Catpiss and a possible court case if D2 is advised to go that far (which I hope he does if only just to prove GTW and money cannot influence him ) she advised me to wait for now on reporting it officially.
She said because i reported her to DVLA with her own incriminating evidence and TRUTH to await the outcome of it and then report it.
She also said Aimeemememememe has played into my hands with that video and the comments by using her large platform of followers to not only dox,hunt but also threaten people which is against the law.

Catpiss also made the mistake of actually typing itsmejo in her comments as it is directed at me and cannot be denied.
My police statement could also help someone who currently has a no contact order against Catpiss and MASSIVELY bite her on her puffy nipples 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She did also warn me that if I write this anywhere it can be seen by A to not slip up on anything that could identify me which I won’t as I’m not stupid like A and that this is going to throw her in a rage, oooppsss 🤫🤭
That was the green light I needed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it’s Merseyside police
You are a bloody legend! It's all going to come crumbling down and all legal and above board! YES! 😘 XXXX

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Will Shameless reply to this comment? 👇

(By the way Aimee I have never ever commented on any of your posts while I’ve been here or when I was on TL)

P.S you’re a t

Attachments

• 55129872-FF6C-46F3-98DB-1AD47D9960AE.jpeg
    55129872-FF6C-46F3-98DB-1AD47D9960AE.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 347
Mar 8, 2024
I am gonna go through here and tattle to get all the comments she has made since she done that clap back and email Merseyside Police the clap back video and comments. The police will not take kindly to her actions she is instigating hate/doxing. She will have 100% been told not to interact with anyone who is apparently harrassing her until the police have completed their investigations so either she is ignoring their advice or the whole police report is a load of s. I wouldn’t put it past her to have reported her wheelie bin stolen or some s like that so she could get a police reference number she really is that much of a liar

If anyone has any screenshots of any of her comments please post them for me just in case I miss any.
Will you be referencing the crime reference number she posted when you contact them?

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Sorry I’m on a train and my data keeps dipping in and out 🤣
This popped up on my fyp, so these proves she’s lies about the tanning drops?
Aimee, it’s so clear you check here as much as your own TT
Please can you clap back about D2 and the story to why you can’t take your own daughter swimming?

Attachments

• IMG_9010.jpeg
    IMG_9010.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 332

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Will you be referencing the crime reference number she posted when you contact them?
Yes I am gonna give them the crime reference and the video she posted it on as well as the clap back she did posting it’smejo

I am also gonna include her most recent clap back as well she has just posted. Let’s play a game she says. She is unhinged talk about wasting police time!

Also she clearly shouldn’t be advertising any kind of tan or tanning drops as she uses the sunbeds which we all knew!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Another passive aggressive clapback!

This time about the pics of her car outside of sundeck.

b you are a lying t, lying about skin cancer, lying about tanning drops… thats why a photo has been taken. To catch you out on your lies. Your reg was covered, a courtesy even you don’t think of.

Please do off!!

Cannot wait for her downfall.

She is a liar and instead of shutting her mouth she twists it.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You are a bloody legend! It's all going to come crumbling down and all legal and above board! YES! 😘 XXXX
That’s the thing with catpiss she forgets I know how she plays people, her mind games and portraying herself as a victim. She’s ALWAYS DONE IT and is so underhand and feels she’s untouchable. Well your not catpiss puffy nips are you and for every dodgy underhand illegal activity you have done, will be investigated the legal way.
The legal system is the only way to go with ugly fs and when is she going to realise when I say I’m 10 steps ahead, I really am.
Thank you too babe 😘xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
Why has crusty crotch bought yet another stuffed toy, a crab would have been more appropriate thou. I can’t be arsed to watch the video he voice grates me. Can’t believe a long time ago (around fake bridesmaid dress gate) I used to pity her. Then she mentioned TL and my pity vanished at the speed those threads moved as id never heard of it til she mentioned it herself.

Jun 7, 2023
Let’s ask the audience…

How do any of us know how it’s your car?
How can you claim to be stalked when all someone done is take a photo of your car?

You do realise Aimee you aren’t just hated nationally, it’s obviously very locally too. So there is always a chance someone from here, TL or indeed none at all will bump into you. So hating someone and bumping into them or seeing them equals stalking does it? Go back to school you absolute clown. You aren’t a victim so stop acting like you are.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Liar liar pant on fire hahahahaha you know someone is lying when of alllll the things being said..... she picks out the DNA! to try and divert people away from it! That would have the biggest fing consequences in ur life wouldn't it b! Ur cash flow being taken away and you would actually have to get a job! She's only clapped back because she's been caught out again hahahahaha love that for you b! I don't do that many clap backs! How many is that now plus all the comments hahahahaha triggered!

Only a face a mother could love!

Here Aims, please can you address the video of you saying ' yeah but don't film my Prosecco please? Followed by a video of you and ur mummy in the kitchen stating to 600k followers that you are having a drink now because you couldn't as u were driving! Or you going to say it was Charleeeey! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-133843_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423-133843_Gallery.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.