Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Denying she hasn’t used sunbeds for long..so how come she’s been the colour of ronseal for most of winter?! All because she knows the ASA are on to her
I am sure I seen on tattle at some point comments of her denying using the sunbeds. I think it was when the leaflet was in her bag out shopping. It’s been obvious she has been using them since D1 with the bright red face. Usually when a man is about she is on the beds and her cocky attitude is making me think Victim D3 is on the scene

Mar 8, 2024
I am sure I seen on tattle at some point comments of her denying using the sunbeds. I think it was when the leaflet was in her bag out shopping. It’s been obvious she has been using them since D1 with the bright red face. Usually when a man is about she is on the beds and her cocky attitude is making me think Victim D3 is on the scene
Pic on her insta from 18 November

Attachments

• IMG_2893.jpeg
    IMG_2893.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2894.jpeg
    IMG_2894.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 410

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
No mention of you saying I have contacted the police aimee probably cos they have told you to stop posting and they definitely would have told you not to engage. She is that scared that she does a post to antagonise her stalker even more makes so much sense that does!

Attachments

• IMG_0555.jpeg
    IMG_0555.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 351
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I’m sure the sunbed shop can confirm
Now she’s drawn over 600k to here whom can see where the shop is - she’s a narcissistic through and through
Denying she hasn’t used sunbeds for long..so how come she’s been the colour of ronseal for most of winter?! All because she knows the ASA are on to her

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Yeah that was because it was actually caught at the place, if it hadn’t been caught it would never have done that TikTok.
So Olga the cockgobbling thundercunt swamp pig has covered the restraining order, do you think it might give us some more information on the herpes ridden growler & the puffy nips?
Eeee honestly puffy nips just sets me off every time 😂😂😂😂

rainbowsdrops

Apr 23, 2024
nottingham
To all the huns running here before you stupidly comment go read the evidence from the start of tl and here before you even have your sty opinion defending your princess piglet
I’ve only just started following her - whats the evidence in brief? i have no idea where to even start on tl.
Somethings off with her but vant put my finger on it

Status
Not open for further replies.