Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I’ve only just started following her - whats the evidence in brief? i have no idea where to even start on tl.
Somethings off with her but vant put my finger on it
Basically, she’s a lying, narcissistic, gaslighting piece of s… a s mother, borderline alcoholic, childish t. All evidence can be found on her TikTok videos, have a good scroll.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I unblocked her to find the comment and report it, the account and then re blocked her 😂 ✌️🔁

That condescending toneeee. The self righteousness oozes out of her. She’s so red from that sunbed I felt I could smell her through the screen as I went looking for the comment.

People do stumble across people in the street Aimee as people do go outside their house just for the sake of it. Not just to dive here or there as quickly as possible.
You may be disliked and you may be discussed (not trolled), but you’re not important enough to be stalked. Don’t wet your knickers over your imaginary self importance.

Asking a bias audience is a little one sided.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Another clap back, keep them coming Aims. She is that rattled she cannot help herself digging a deeper hole can she.

Her Huns calling it stalking 🤣🤣🤣, not a braincell between them. Seeing someone in your local area is not stalking. Photographing them or their car is not stalking. Neither are illegal either. She’s only fuming as she’s been caught out in yet another lie. The pretending she’s scared and saying nonsense like we want her to be scared. Is she listening to herself? 🤣🤣🤣 Trying so hard to deflect isn’t she. I’ve never ever in my whole life come across someone who loves playing the victim as much as her. Or who lies as much as her. The lying is outrageous. Biggest liar out there.

Whilst on the subject of stalking, can you please give an update on the stalker you had? Mentioned once but never again. I can post your own video as proof you said it. Obviously they’ll be no update as it was another lie.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hahaha no it’s just doesn’t do anything in my opinion that far cheaper shampoos do, obvs then she started promising hair burst was the only way to go etc etc and same with skincare she used to love Nivea etc and Charlotte T but then along came the beauty crop 🙄
At least she's got a different branded skincare routine for each of her faces 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
The comments just keep coming keep going Aimee your digging yourself a bigger hole with all the lies. How do you not know the person took a picture before you went into the shop then one after. You’re making up your own narrative that they waited on your coming out of the shop. The only reason a pic of you got taken is because you falsely advertise FAKE TAN and TANNING DROPS showing your amazing results when clearly the results are not just from the products they are from your sunbed use also. That is LYING AND FALSE ADVERTISING!

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_0558.jpeg
    IMG_0558.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0559.jpeg
    IMG_0559.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0560.jpeg
    IMG_0560.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0561.jpeg
    IMG_0561.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0562.jpeg
    IMG_0562.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0563.jpeg
    IMG_0563.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0564.jpeg
    IMG_0564.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 332

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve only just started following her - whats the evidence in brief? i have no idea where to even start on tl.
Somethings off with her but vant put my finger on it
Lots of evidence most of us like you once followed her at some point. I suggest tattle tbh the wiki of it all is on there she has over 100 threads there and over 800 pages here we can’t all be wrong ?

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
You just wouldn’t use sun beds after a BCC - so she lied about having cancer. Lowest of the low!!!!

She’s also got self confessed health anxiety. There is just no way.
She hasn’t responded to this comment yet about the basal cell carcinoma but look at the huns comment 🙄 thick as s or clearly all common sense goes out the window when they need to clamber to support queen Catpiss who they think will love them for supporting her. Sorry huns as CLA says Aimee only wants you to get your cash out to fund her lazy lifestyle

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 361

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Came here to say this, she’s making out this person has followed her there, waited in the car for her. This person is clearly local to A so probably not unusual to see people from TT out and about if you live nearby. She didn’t take a photo of her in person, she hasn’t gone up to her and harassed her in any way, she knew it was her car cos she’s put it up on insta for the whole world to say, so immediately her argument is invalid. So for the word stalker to be thrown about is a bit far/fetched and that comment from lbt or whoever it was was absolutely disgusting and reported it.
I do think though this is all getting a tough out of hand, it’s becoming tit for tat and as much as I’m not a fan of A I do wonder how all these reports and allegations are going to affect her mental heath. Yes she lies but I do think sometimes it’s a bit much. Probably a very unpopular opinion here I’m aware of that, it’s just my personal opinion.
You can think what you like as stated it’s your opinion. We should not have to worry about her mental health when everything she has done she has put it there and done it herself so I can’t agree tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.