Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I’ve only just started following her - whats the evidence in brief? i have no idea where to even start on tl.
Somethings off with her but vant put my finger on it
I would advice when you have time, you pop over to TL and read the WIKI about this woman. Or if you have lots and lots of time read theough the threads! She is the biggest manipulating, lying neglectful lying piece of s we have ever come across. Mountings of evidence x

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I truly don’t understand the sunbed use. I’ve had a BSC, and no way on earth would I use a sun bed. I won’t even go out in the sun unless I have to, and that’s with factor 50.
Sorry I don’t believe her health anxiety in fact I really don’t believe anything she says anymore.

To her followers who blow smoke, stop, read here, look on TL wiki. Do your own research.
How do you think we’ve all ended up here, with all the same conclusions?
We all were once followers of her, and we all thought she was ok, but then the lies and inconsistencies started to show, she doesn’t give a s about you, only what you earn her. If she cared about you, she’d reply to your comments when you reach out saying things have happened to you. She only replies to the comments concerning her.

And to the hun LBT who put up that repulsive comment. Yeah! Remember what you wrote…

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I was the same. I felt sorry for her then she mentioned TL, which I'd never heard of and that was the end of that.
Quite greatful tbh as although I'm 48 I still try to see the best in people however in this case gladly had the wool taken from my eyes!!!
Yep 100% she's her own worst enemy and doesn't realise!! Not only would I be so heartbroken to know those pages existed of me, but I'm damn sure I wouldn't basically advertise it to all her little oompa loompas to form their own opinions because a lot of them will finally drop the penny in the correct slot!!! Love that for TL love that for here and I especially love that for her!!!! ❤️👌🏼🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Came here to say this, she’s making out this person has followed her there, waited in the car for her. This person is clearly local to A so probably not unusual to see people from TT out and about if you live nearby. She didn’t take a photo of her in person, she hasn’t gone up to her and harassed her in any way, she knew it was her car cos she’s put it up on insta for the whole world to say, so immediately her argument is invalid. So for the word stalker to be thrown about is a bit far/fetched and that comment from lbt or whoever it was was absolutely disgusting and reported it.
I do think though this is all getting a tough out of hand, it’s becoming tit for tat and as much as I’m not a fan of A I do wonder how all these reports and allegations are going to affect her mental heath. Yes she lies but I do think sometimes it’s a bit much. Probably a very unpopular opinion here I’m aware of that, it’s just my personal opinion.
Your opinion is welcome, we don’t always all have to agree. I will counter it though and say we have stayed in our lane, we haven’t gone near her page comment section or directly contacted her. She is the one that can’t keep this website name out of her mouth, cant stop reading here, can’t stop doing clap backs and can’t stop commenting. So has made it tit for tat.

Lies have consequences. That’s very important. Accountability and responsibility are important too. The reports to the DVLA were completely justified and she’s got to take accountability and responsibility for the reports as they’ve come on the back of her words from her own videos. So if her mental health is taking a dive then that is a consequence of her own lies. So the blame lies no where else but her doorstep for how she feels. It may seem harsh but it’s true.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
CATPISS twisting words again
I DIDNT say you asked for a DNA test, GTW did as slutty gash flash alcoholic Gigi was outed for sleeping with DAVID BARTON YOUR UNCLE and GTW always thought he fired blanks !!!!!!
YOU refused to take the DNA test because you couldn’t be the talk of GREG not being daddy.
You do know you are HATED round Birkdale and Southport and to throw accusations of someone stalking you 🤣
We all know your address because YOU put it out there YOU on videos DICKHEAD 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Now go foff and drown yourself in a barrel of kylie you low life slimy, vindictive alcoholic t 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Did you see this 🤣 she still trying to figure out who you are thought the police would be helping her do that The police have told her to piss off I bet!
IMG_0561.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Sorry I’m on a train and my data keeps dipping in and out 🤣
This popped up on my fyp, so these proves she’s lies about the tanning drops?
Aimee, it’s so clear you check here as much as your own TT
Please can you clap back about D2 and the story to why you can’t take your own daughter swimming?
Of course she’s off to find a new sunbed shop. Is this because they’ve told her that herpes ridden hags are not welcome there?? 🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
A tracker? Don’t need one she posts wherever she goes on her tiktok daily
And I’d hardly want to follow around some cat piss riddled specimen around m&s and Tesco!
You wouldn’t need a tracker anyway I’m sure any human would be able to track her from the stench she has coming off her. She probably has sunbed BO now and I bet she won’t have a shower anytime soon 🤮

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Came here to say this, she’s making out this person has followed her there, waited in the car for her. This person is clearly local to A so probably not unusual to see people from TT out and about if you live nearby. She didn’t take a photo of her in person, she hasn’t gone up to her and harassed her in any way, she knew it was her car cos she’s put it up on insta for the whole world to say, so immediately her argument is invalid. So for the word stalker to be thrown about is a bit far/fetched and that comment from lbt or whoever it was was absolutely disgusting and reported it.
I do think though this is all getting a tough out of hand, it’s becoming tit for tat and as much as I’m not a fan of A I do wonder how all these reports and allegations are going to affect her mental heath. Yes she lies but I do think sometimes it’s a bit much. Probably a very unpopular opinion here I’m aware of that, it’s just my personal opinion.
I understand where you are coming from, but nobody forces her to read here and she keeps adding fuel to the fire with these clapbacks and name calling us constantly.
And also allowing her huns to say the most horrid stuff and not even deleting it or saying it isn’t acceptable, the comment I’m referring to is beyond words, she is quick to delete when it’s aimed at her though!
She is very vindictive she knows that by doing these videos the sympathy rolls in, the Huns go to war while she sits back and laughs.

“It wasn’t me though was it” type of mentality

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Tan was natural in sept..

September - her tans “natural”
November - seen with sundeck passes
Fast forward to March - she’s been every colour of the ronseal chart
March - tanning drops advert and reported to the asa for false advertising
April - claiming to not used sunbeds for long or often (obviously a lie because of the winter “natural tan”)

Attachments

• IMG_2896.png
    IMG_2896.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2897.jpeg
    IMG_2897.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 160
Mar 8, 2024
No mention of you saying I have contacted the police aimee probably cos they have told you to stop posting and they definitely would have told you not to engage. She is that scared that she does a post to antagonise her stalker even more makes so much sense that
I want to see it as I’m nosey
saw it on the other site, it’s vile. Please don’t anyone share it here 😢

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I never comment on her page. I have never trolled her. I have discussed my opinion with MANY people who think the same. What makes this different from a large WhatsApp group chat? It's just people discussing someone in the public eye. People talk about other people every single day in life! There isn't anything being said or done to her that she hasn't put out there.

Claimed her anxiety was so bad she passes out.
Told her mother not to film her prosecco due to her being the designated driver.
Sold fake tan/tanning drops while using sunbeds.
Has allowed numerous men in the house with her vulnerable daughter.
Has filmed herself making a tiktok while driving.
Left her cats for a week without a cat sitter after claiming there was one staying there.
Bragged on a live that her dad, sorry uncle Dave gave her a large sum of money for her wedding. While he is a known fraudster stealing of the elderly and vulnerable.

Why wouldn't they be topics for people to discuss?

Mar 8, 2024
Haven’t commented in a few days. She’s just too irritating. Just saw her moaning video about someone seeing her car. The things i took away from this is
1. She goes somewhere quiet to a sun bed shop so she can’t be seen
2. She has made out like this person is following ber
3. She lied and has said before she doesn’t use sun beds ever.
4. She lied about cancer? I never saw her talk about this but keep seeing that she has. Disgusting cow aimee
5. She literally has no life other than to discuss “what people av told me” about here and TL.
6. She wants to play the victim so has to create drama for her huns to lick her hole
7. Her huns are as disgusting as her. You’re all a bunch of nasty fs. Yes you read here. You bunch of two faced witches
8. She’s just an all round t

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can see your point and the empathetic side of me can feel the same at times.

But any latest video shows how twists and vindictive she can be. What she said is not what was said here, but twisted it to suit her platform and need for validation and acceptance from a bunch of strangers.
As I said this morning, most were followers. No one was born disliking her, its grew that way from her showing the person she wants to be perceived as.

She didn’t have to make that latest clapback and twist the narrative, she could have ignored it completely and got on with her day. Instead she found an opportunity to cry for attention.

I’ve never commented anything to her. I don’t believe in harassing someone.
But like her comment section, it’s a place to have opinions. Except her comment section is only for people who suck up her backside.

Status
Not open for further replies.