Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I know we all stay in our lane here, I never comment on her posts, as much as sometimes I would love to and I don’t follow her either. I think I’m just thinking I wouldn’t cope having all these things being said against me, and as far as we know we don’t know if the d2 thing is true, the herpes allegations etc. the dvla thing ok she’s put that out there herself but it does make people who repeat these allegations and take them as gospel a bit daft and until there’s proof I personally don’t think they should be credited or used against her. She’ll take herself down by tripping herself up with lies, I don’t think repeating things that have been commented on here by people we don’t know with any real evidence has any value. If it turns out to be untrue it would have caused her harm and affected her mental health, if it’s true then different story but until it’s confirmed I think things should only really be discussed if there’s hard proof.
Completely agree about the points that have no proof or evidence. I even called someone out on here the other day when they came on saying nonsense things about D2 and restraining orders etc without proof. That’s not on and I take no notice of them. I solely comment only on her lies there is proof and evidence for like her actual videos/content/words as obviously they can be proven. I think most of us hold the same view and it’s how it should be. Anyone spouting nonsense without evidence is just fuelling her narrative about trolls etc and should be ignored and never encouraged.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Tan was natural in sept..

September - her tans “natural”
November - seen with sundeck passes
Fast forward to March - she’s been every colour of the ronseal chart
March - tanning drops advert and reported to the asa for false advertising
April - claiming to not used sunbeds for long or often (obviously a lie because of the winter “natural tan”)
your a legend I knew I remember her commenting that her tan was not from sunbeds. She was clearly on sunbeds all last summer. There was a few videos she did when it was baltic and raining and she looked like she had been abroad.

Will put this in my report to ASA

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I understand where you are coming from, but nobody forces her to read here and she keeps adding fuel to the fire with these callbacks and name calling us constantly.
And also allowing her huns to say the most horrid stuff and not even deleting it or saying it isn’t acceptable, the comment I’m referring to is beyond words, she is quick to delete when it’s aimed at her though!
She is very vindictive she knows that by doing these videos the sympathy rolls in, the Huns go to war while she sits back and laughs.

“It wasn’t me though was it” type of mentality
she’s not just looking for sympathy she’s also goading people! she knows what she’s doing and its her bullying mentality in her just like when she was a kid! i Would literally love Dave or his Mum to speak up and wipe that smug look off her face!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
she’s not just looking for sympathy she’s also goading people! she knows what she’s doing and its her bullying mentality in her just like when she was a kid! i Would literally love Dave or his Mum to speak up and wipe that smug look off her face!
👏🏻 spot on! She knows exactly what she’s doing we may as well take over doing content for her it’s all about us!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
For someone who doesn't care she literally does a clap back regarding things that are said here, every single day now. It's the only thing giving her engagement. People are only interested in her when there is drama. I personally can't wait for her downfall. She hates that this page is so open and there is so many more people able to comment. I wouldn't claim we are all "nutters" though as claimed on the other page.

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
I never comment on her page. I have never trolled her. I have discussed my opinion with MANY people who think the same. What makes this different from a large WhatsApp group chat? It's just people discussing someone in the public eye. People talk about other people every single day in life! There isn't anything being said or done to her that she hasn't put out there.

Claimed her anxiety was so bad she passes out.
Told her mother not to film her prosecco due to her being the designated driver.
Sold fake tan/tanning drops while using sunbeds.
Has allowed numerous men in the house with her vulnerable daughter.
Has filmed herself making a tiktok while driving.
Left her cats for a week without a cat sitter after claiming there was one staying there.
Bragged on a live that her dad, sorry uncle Dave gave her a large sum of money for her wedding. While he is a known fraudster stealing of the elderly and vulnerable.

Why wouldn't they be topics for people to discuss?
Haven’t commented in a few days. She’s just too irritating. Just saw her moaning video about someone seeing her car. The things i took away from this is
1. She goes somewhere quiet to a sun bed shop so she can’t be seen
2. She has made out like this person is following ber
3. She lied and has said before she doesn’t use sun beds ever.
4. She lied about cancer? I never saw her talk about this but keep seeing that she has. Disgusting cow aimee
5. She literally has no life other than to discuss “what people av told me” about here and TL.
6. She wants to play the victim so has to create drama for her huns to lick her hole
7. Her huns are as disgusting as her. You’re all a bunch of nasty fs. Yes you read here. You bunch of two faced witches
8. She’s just an all round t
The comment which has since been deleted is absolutely disgusting!!!! No doubt she has read it and let it sit, as we all know she goes through every comment which shows how nasty and vindictive she really is!!! How her huns cannot see this is beyond me!!!! It’s the same when people are genuinely trying to connect with the self centred c**t talking about a range of issues from terminal illness to general daily struggles, unless it’s about miss piggy princess she ignores it,, when oh when are people going to see her for the nasty self involved narcissistic b she really is!!!! I’ve been a follower on this and on TL never ever commented but this has made me so angry!!!!!

Mar 27, 2024
UK
So scared of a ‘stalker’ but does a video about it first and hasn’t rang her ‘case worker’

What if ‘this person’ lives in the area, walks by and happens to spot t chops in her car tapping her phone, t chops goes into sunbed shop, ‘this person’ walks past and from behind takes photo of car (blanking out reg number) and posts online.

This person knows it’s her car because

1. Aimee has shown it numerous times on TT videos along with the full reg on show

2. Aimee was sat in the car when ‘this person’ just happened to walk past and that’s how they knew it was her car

THATS NOT STALKING…..

I don’t give a s about her mental health. It’s all made up anyway. The comment she allowed to be visible is beyond vile.

She’s a t, that is all

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The comment which has since been deleted is absolutely disgusting!!!! No doubt she has read it and let it sit, as we all know she goes through every comment which shows how nasty and vindictive she really is!!! How her huns cannot see this is beyond me!!!! It’s the same when people are genuinely trying to connect with the self centred c**t talking about a range of issues from terminal illness to general daily struggles, unless it’s about miss piggy princess she ignores it,, when oh when are people going to see her for the nasty self involved narcissistic b she really is!!!! I’ve been a follower on this and on TL never ever commented but this has made me so angry!!!!!
Exactly. She let that comment sit for a good while, looked to show she was against it like she’s a good person even to someone who discusses her… then once enough time has passed, delete.

Say anything about her or opposing to her opinion she’s deleted instantly. Barely sees the light of day before it’s gone.

She thinks people are thick. What she just did is all you need to know about her.

Mar 8, 2024
your a legend I knew I remember her commenting that her tan was not from sunbeds. She was clearly on sunbeds all last summer. There was a few videos she did when it was baltic and raining and she looked like she had been abroad.

Will put this in my report to ASA
These are from 18/11/23 on her insta

The comments of her natural tan are 27/9/23

And there’s plenty of comments from today where she’s clearly trying to backtrack

Attachments

• IMG_2893.jpeg
    IMG_2893.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2894.jpeg
    IMG_2894.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 73

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I saw it. They’re the lowest form of scum to even affect me Thanks for the courtesy xx
I’m so so sorry. It was as pure evil. Thinking of you & your family today and will light a candle tonight when I’m in for your husbands birthday.

I also know tomorrow will be hard but I really hope you get the answers you will need to begin to grieve properly.

Sending you so much love.

Remember these strangers on here care about you and your family and have your back. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.