Feb 28, 2024
Mike clearly has a death wish and no standards 🤣
IMG_0573.jpeg
Mike you’re already without a chance.
Your names not David.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Christ she’s looking more dishevelled by the day and every single thing that comes out her mouth is for us. Hi babes.

Health first. Yes it was me that said that. Hi!! Gosh I feel flattered you’re thinking of me when you’re dishing up your daughters dinner 🤣🤣🤣

She’s manic, taking no effort with her appearance and clearly scared to have another takeaway. How long till the breakdown! 🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
For someone who doesn’t read and claims to have filtered comments bla bla
She can quote this page word for word!
And people know it’s your car because you’ve shown it yourself! Least they were kind enough to block out your reg partly because you sure as hell didn’t!

You only get a load of comments and engagement when you mention us.
I think that's what annoys me most!!! The fact that little old us, our "big group of nasteeez Mummy" won't put up with her BS and call a dog a dog!!! But she'd be do all without us 🤬🤣🤬🤣

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hi good eve took a while to catch this work malarkey jus gets in the way

Welcome too the newbies you will now been know as old hags who need to get a job and have a sad life.

Im sorry @WhoMeNotMe that u Had too see that disgusting post this morning... i did post on here about it but deleted straight away as i wouldn't of wanted u to find that out on here so i do apologise i was jus so angry and enraged 😡

Newbies make sure u check over th tl and read the wiki also check out mine the hippo account on tik tok 😂😂😂
It’s really not a problem love Thank you x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh y'all have been busy again. Catch up time eek! But the clapback video popped up on my FYP so I had a shufty at the comments. Firstly YOUR TAXES DO NOT PAY FOR ME HUNS. I work a very honest job earning very honest money so you can do right off! Secondly why, just why... It's a feckin vest top! They sell them everywhere.
Ha, I think my husbands taxes keep the country going actually. I’m retired but I work, for free doing something very meaningful with my spare time.
It’s just an easy thing to assume that we are all stupid and Jeremy Kyle fodder. The actual truth is they are. Especially the cult leader. She’s the worst of the worst.
It’s actually quite sad the hold she has over them, she manipulates them and they give her attention. We don’t need that over here thank you. We function with all our issues and problems like most people do.
Just remember huns, she says and does everything on her account TO MAKE MONEY. She is not your friend and she gives zero ss about you and your circumstances. She is the most selfish person I’ve ever come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.