Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Oh lucky huns. She’s doing a donut taste test. Slapping her camel mouth as she does it. It’s so riveting😂😂😂 what a sad existence 😂😂😂 hopefully she keeps her camel toe to herself we have had enough camel chewing her food and her camel toe swallowing her knickers
Her content is pretty dire. Recommendations are useful don’t get me wrong, but who wants constant taste tests? Her content is awful; nothing engaging in the slightest.

Mar 9, 2024
Where has all the stuff about her uncle actually being her dad come from? She looks nothing like him, not remotely. I assume it’s a joke that’s just kept going but seems to have gone a bit far now, the same with the herpes thing. But we don’t want to be known as the site just running with made up stuff as that just makes us look like we fit into her narrative of a troll site. And it taints the rest of whats posted here.

I don’t want to come across as policing the thread but I just don’t want the real reason for this thread to be lost on nonsense like that. We’ve all waited a long time to be able to have our say haven’t we. She deserves every bit of criticism she gets over her lies and behaviours, deserves all the pet names that come with that etc and she posts enough lies and moral lacking content so the focus should be posting about that and rightfully calling that out.

It’s just my two pennies worth and of course you can disagree, and/or not care. I just felt I had to say it. In the words of Liam Gallagher .. as you were.
I said something similar yesterday….im not really feeling the amount of s she is getting to be honest, and texting the radio station I think is going to far, that’s bullying and unnecessary. I’m my opinion

Reactions: hereforthetruth

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I
In a way I do feel a tad bit sorry for her, she has nothing going for her it's the same s every day, shopping eating and dishing up crap. Then you get her huns that adore her and have there noses so far up her hairy hoop makes me laugh.
She reminds me of a child who is bored at home and has nothing to do so makes some drama up for entertainment.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I kinda get where you're coming from, but sending someone to watch who drops H off for swimming for me is a step too far. If she lies about it, she lies, we all know she will trip herself up later.

You've done so much amazing stuff already and kept it legal, don't lose sight of that now x
I totally understand what you’re saying and it’s info she has said about the swimming lessons on Wednesdays and someone mentioned D2 takes his kids to that specific one. I’m just feeding into her clap backs/fent with this and her fake stalker story from yesterday.
I need to re focus and like you say keep it legal and thank you for pointing this out to me 🥰xxxxx

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
A box on it is way to you hun ....the greedy cow that you are showing your food shopping hauls when people are on thier arses ....and I suggest another look in the mirror uncle David is definitely your dad ...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1713966375716.jpg
    FB_IMG_1713966375716.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 58
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Thank you 🥰 Was just about to dig the receipts out!!! Honestly this post was absolutely up there!!! Or should I say down there with her snakes belly 🤬🤢 Even when a number of people were asking in reference to her caption... no why are people sharing this song? She never answered once!!! She's a disgrace and didn't give a do about that poor woman or her now motherless child!! 🤬🤬

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I totally understand what you’re saying and it’s info she has said about the swimming lessons on Wednesdays and someone mentioned D2 takes his kids to that specific one. I’m just feeding into her clap backs/fent with this and her fake stalker story from yesterday.
I need to re focus and like you say keep it legal and thank you for pointing this out to me 🥰xxxxx
I agree Jo, I understand you are angry and are desperate for her downfall given the history, the anger she causes daily to all of us, but she will come unstuck on her own!
And don’t let her have the amuninition to label you nothing but a bully.
You know I say that from a place of care as someone who has been here from the beginning of this thread! ❤️❤️

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Been at the hospital with my 2 kiddies for an appointment with their paediatrician, was delayed so took them to McDonald’s before I took them back to school and owd shameless was getting slagged off something rotten on the table behind me 🤣🤣
Seems we aren’t the only ones to think she’s vile.

Oh I also googled puffy nipples 🤢
I told you (or someone)not to Google

Status
Not open for further replies.