Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not sure who’s worse her or sevda. They both eat so disgusting. Sev and her tongue and Aimee and her slapping mouth. Her mouth turning down winds me up
Off topic I agree with both but no-one and I mean no-one not even these two camels will ever beat 'Chaos Queen' for vile eating!! But tbh she is just vile full stop 🤢

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
In a way I do feel a tad bit sorry for her, she has nothing going for her it's the same s every day, shopping eating and dishing up crap. Then you get her huns that adore her and have there noses so far up her hairy hoop makes me laugh.
Totally get that! At some point I think some of us have definitely felt the same. But it was very short lived for me when I started to see through her lies, deceit and the gaslighting of her huns. Most importantly for me is the emotional neglect she has shown and continues to show H. All feeling sorry for her went out of the window, she thrives off it xxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I agree - it is slowly becoming feral! And it is going to end up making genuine concerns being dismissed and make us look like idiots!
And back up her narrative that we are trolls and run away faster than the Ds with everything!
And I’d hate for that to happen.

I understand we want her downfall so we are thinking of everything and everything to speed it up, but people like Aimee come unstuck on their own!
And I get the genuine concerns but let’s not get carried away.
I definitely hold my hands up and agree that I have become quite feral with my comments.
She really boils my piss and I need to refocus on why I am here.
I 100% agree with what you have written and gonna rain myself in and remember I am doing this the legal way and don’t need to feed her narcissistic lies she constantly spouts.
I’m sorry to anyone I have offended recently with my comments and please accept my apology 🙏❤️ xxxxxxx

Apr 23, 2024
North East
Totally get that! At some point I think some of us have definitely felt the same. But it was very short lived for me when I started to see through her lies, deceit and the gaslighting of her huns. Most importantly for me is the emotional neglect she has shown and continues to show H. All feeling sorry for her went out of the window, she thrives off it xxx
My heart goes out for that bairn, she's going grow up have no nice memories to look back on. A does herself no favours and doesn't understand why so many hate her. Hopefully her downfall is soon xx

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I definitely hold my hands up and agree that I have become quite feral with my comments.
I 100% agree with what you have written and gonna rain myself in and remember I am doing this the legal way and don’t need to feed her narcissistic lies she constantly spouts.
I’m sorry to anyone I have offended recently with my comments and please accept my apology 🙏❤️ xxxxxxx
Wish there was a care emoji instead of the love heart eyes! Bless you Itsmejo. We have allll been there, she brings out the rage in us all. We are only human and sometimes it gets so fustrating ❤ xxxxx

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
My heart goes out for that bairn, she's going grow up have no nice memories to look back on. A does herself no favours and doesn't understand why so many hate her. Hopefully her downfall is soon xx
I know I feel the same, only one I feel sorry for is H. God help her in her secondary years at school if her Mother doesn't sort herself out which I doubt she will xxxx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Big Janet the Ganet on the taste test again with 6 fing doughnuts. So greedy
1713967747377.gif

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I hope you know I wasn’t targeting you with my post that was just an overall comment!
We’ve all been there, we have all run away with ourselves, for you, it is naturally more personal!
And we all have your back! ❤️❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Has the account that posted the picture yesterday deleted themselves? 👀
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I can’t find them now.. maybe TL was right to be suspicious and think Aimee did it to herself?

The plot thickens 😂😂
I’ve just typed in pink giraffe and it comes up with a comment on Sunday but when I click it, it’s gone.
Could make sense why she never told the police about it either and needed to make fent and she was a smug cow on the video 🤔🤔

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve just typed in pink giraffe and it comes up with a comment on Sunday but when I click it, it’s gone.
Could make sense why she never told the police about it either and needed to make fent and she was a smug cow on the video 🤔🤔
Yes!! It does the same for me as well 👀 very bizarre could just be a coincidence!
But the smugness of her let’s ask the audience along with it makes me wonder 💭
But maybe the person just ran scared 😂
Either way, strange!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If your taste in food in anything like your taste in men, I’ll pass on the taste test thanks.
Boiler pipes Dave 😂😂😂

I’m just repeating something I said in previous posts about Dave not being my type and looking like someone who’d rob your boiler pipes - for any newbies 👀

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
In a way I do feel a tad bit sorry for her, she has nothing going for her it's the same s every day, shopping eating and dishing up crap. Then you get her huns that adore her and have there noses so far up her hairy hoop makes me laugh.
These creators are all just so consumed by the app, their whole life is spent on it. They cannot go anywhere without making it about TT. Holidays, days out, meals, celebrations, children’s childhood, none of it private. Not even meal times. Then all the time they spend blocking, deleting, clapping back etc. Can you imagine that. And sat talking to yourself into a phone, embarrassing. They lose morals and ethics too. And apparently we are the sad ones 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Another shopping haul, more donuts. At this she will be looking like a donut, how's she's not a size of a house beats me with all the crap she eats.
Please someone find the post where she said Harper doesn't like doughnuts!!!! She couldn't just get one type then maybe try the others next time could she oh noooo because that would be somewhat normal!!!
***Apologies because I hate body shaming and don't want to offend anyone ❤️ but.. well I'm not actually body shaming quite the opposite but it pisses me off soooo bad that she is not a whale!!! Please make it make sense!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Please someone find the post where she said Harper doesn't like doughnuts!!!! She couldn't just get one type then maybe try the others next time could she oh noooo because that would be somewhat normal!!!
***Apologies because I hate body shaming and don't want to offend anyone ❤️ but.. well I'm not actually body shaming quite the opposite but it pisses me off soooo bad that she is not a whale!!! Please make it make sense!!!!
Slimming filter must be up full pelt!

Status
Not open for further replies.