Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@K4040 @hereforachat and possibly @SleepyLion ❤️❤️❤️

I'm so gutted you're leaving 🥺 but fully agree tbh. It is such a shame that it's taken too far by certain individuals who forget why we're even here. We're all adults no? And all have genuine reasons for disliking Aimee and genuine concerns for Safeguarding H no? Honestly I'm so annoyed 😒 and another thing is WELL DONE because she or at least her huns will not only have a field day with it but also with the fact people are going!!! Can just see it now... "dropping like flies, there's going to be no one left" all smug!!! It's unfair to us that have done no wrong other than call BS!!!

I hope you ladies are OK and do not feel bad for one persons idioticy 🥺😑❤️🥰
And @longtimechatterbox 🥺🥺🥺
SOOOOO gutted and pissed off!!! I was still laughing to myself for ages after your helicoptering story the other night 🤣🥺

C**** don't even bother explaining yourself tbh because you have spoiled it for most and defeated the whole object!! You clearly care about that little girl as much as her mother. And the majority of your previous posts are concerning. Just leave... respectfully CBA 😑🤬

Soooo much love and pride for the vast majority of you strangers who feel like my friends 🥺❤️🥰 xxxx

Mar 9, 2024
Hopefully people can see we don’t agree with this sort of disgusting behaviour. Other users on here should not be tarred with the same brush as the odd couple of fs. They’re not hard. They’re not clever. They’re not funny. They’ve made themself look like an absolute weirdo psycho tbh.
Totally agree with you and no they're not clever, they're dangerous and putting a child at risk. Unforgivable

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I personally think the people who put this site in jeopardy is aimee etc. I think it's them who have accounts and leave comments with addresses and such, because it falls into her natrative and she claps back. I have been here from the start, I have her address as I called rspca but have zero interest in sharing it. Its clear she sets up accounts here to give out information she can clap back with

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What a weirdo to post part of someone’s address. Unhinged behaviour. That kind of s isn’t welcome here 😡 Not sure why people are quoting the comment and highlighting it even more though.

Yes she’ll do a clap back as whilst doxing isn’t illegal they’ll be some online act it breaches (Of course she’ll take zero responsibility even though she been told hundreds of time to safeguard better as the internet is full of weirdos which she’s ignored and put all her info out there). But her issue is with that poster, not the rest of us, so let her take it up with them.

I am not leaving over one comment made by someone else, no one else on here is accountable for someone else’s comment. Let’s make that clear.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I really don’t want to leave the page as I love chatting to you lot on here and I love our little rants about A and life in general and I know some of us need that support at the minute.

I honestly just feel gutted that the page isn’t what we intended it to be but as some of you have rightly said - we are a majority and the majority feels the actions of the one idiot to be totally uncalled for.

We can hopefully weasel out the idiots and get this group back to where it belongs - I know damage will already have been done sadly but hopefully there is enough of us to turn this around and get this back to the unharmful ranting page we want it to be.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I personally think the people who put this site in jeopardy is aimee etc. I think it's them who have accounts and leave comments with addresses and such, because it falls into her natrative and she claps back. I have been here from the start, I have her address as I called rspca but have zero interest in sharing it. Its clear she sets up accounts here to give out information she can clap back with
100% this. My thoughts exactly too. It’s just too much of a coincidence and I don’t think pink giraffe has posted again since they posted the photo of the car the other day.

I definitely smell a rat.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
And @longtimechatterbox 🥺🥺🥺
SOOOOO gutted and pissed off!!! I was still laughing to myself for ages after your helicoptering story the other night 🤣🥺

C**** don't even bother explaining yourself tbh because you have spoiled it for most and defeated the whole object!! You clearly care about that little girl as much as her mother. And the majority of your previous posts are concerning. Just leave... respectfully CBA 😑🤬

Soooo much love and pride for the vast majority of you strangers who feel like my friends 🥺❤️🥰 xxxx
Hahahaha my full time riot of a man 🤣🤣 He’s a comedy act!

This site just isn’t moderated enough to be able to post that. I never did, not my actions not my guilt.
Just totally fed up. I have a daughter and if someone put my address it’s shady - although she would probably batter the s out of someone if they came near her 🤣🤣🤣

Besides the point. I’m all for a laugh and picking apart blatant lies. But that s I don’t want my name to (my hypothetical name 🤣)

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I came on here to talk about her puffy nipples and see some idiot put that comment. Sad some are leaving because of it, as the original ones like myself who have been on this page from day one, don't agree with that or have those intentions. I think people like that, aimee!!!!!!, are best reported and ignored. Due to lack of moderation we will always get the off person trying to sabotage

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I came on here to talk about her puffy nipples and see some idiot put that comment. Sad some are leaving because of it, as the original ones like myself who have been on this page from day one, don't agree with that or have those intentions. I think people like that, aimee!!!!!!, are best reported and ignored. Due to lack of moderation we will always get the off person trying to sabotage
what is going on with all the puffy nipples jokes?

what video/photo started this? lol

Reactions: Lilac8
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What a weirdo to post part of someone’s address. Unhinged behaviour. That kind of s isn’t welcome here 😡 Not sure why people are quoting the comment and highlighting it even more though.

Yes she’ll do a clap back as whilst doxing isn’t illegal they’ll be some online act it breaches (Of course she’ll take zero responsibility even though she been told hundreds of time to safeguard better as the internet is full of weirdos which she’s ignored and put all her info out there). But her issue is with that poster, not the rest of us, so let her take it up with them.

I am not leaving over one comment made by someone else, no one else on here is accountable for someone else’s comment. Let’s make that clear.
People are quoting and highlighting it because they are pissed off for the genuine amongst us!! Especially Jo who has done so much to see her get her just deserts!!
You referring to it is exactly the same!!! As highlighting or quoting! Enough for someone to think oh what did I miss and scroll back. I'm not having a go because again that isn't what this page is for!! 🥰 As you mentioned no-one is responsible for anyone else but people have every right to be pissed and express it! ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
People are quoting and highlighting it because they are pissed off for the genuine amongst us!! Especially Jo who has done so much to see her get her just deserts!!
You referring to it is exactly the same!!! As highlighting or quoting! Enough for someone to think oh what did I miss and scroll back. I'm not having a go because again that isn't what this page is for!! 🥰 As you mentioned no-one is responsible for anyone else but people have every right to be pissed and express it! ❤️
I didn’t quote it so no it’s not exactly the same. Quoting it reposts the comment itself and the user which is different to condemning it without doing that as I did. Of course people are pissed off at the comment and we don’t want to see such unhinged comments but only one person is accountable for it not every user.

Status
Not open for further replies.