Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning everyone 🥰

I had to take away from here yesterday and I will admit I thought I was being shamed with my comments.
I’m truly grateful it was highlighted and gave me the wake up call I needed. It is very personal to me with Aimee and I’ve waited years for karma to get her and the last few days she has made me so angry.
I was being to run away with myself and I should continue to walk because I do not want to give her any excuses to worm her way out of her lies.
Yes I had a cry because of it as I felt I was turning into a bully and that is something I’m not due to being bullied through school because I was different. Now I’m diagnosed ASD as I masked it all my life, it makes sense how I stood out as the odd one to bully at school.
When I’m hurt emotionally or called a liar like what Aimee said to GTW and sent the police to my parents house as a child, I did say karma will get her.
I also NEVER forgive or forget what people have done to me and people take my quietness and walking away as a weakness which is not the case. I hate confrontation but I’m far from weak and always 10 steps ahead building evidence against those who have hurt me, those who stupidly don’t think I keep everything and record phone calls just incase I need them in the future.

Please except my deepest apologies as I got carried away but also know I am grateful it was pointed out and made me aware of the situation ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Morning everyone 🥰

I had to take away from here yesterday and I will admit I thought I was being shamed with my comments.
I’m truly grateful it was highlighted and gave me the wake up call I needed. It is very personal to me with Aimee and I’ve waited years for karma to get her and the last few days she has made me so angry.
I was being to run away with myself and I should continue to walk because I do not want to give her any excuses to worm her way out of her lies.
Yes I had a cry because of it as I felt I was turning into a bully and that is something I’m not due to being bullied through school because I was different. Now I’m diagnosed ASD as I masked it all my life, it makes sense how I stood out as the odd one to bully at school.
When I’m hurt emotionally or called a liar like what Aimee said to GTW and sent the police to my parents house as a child, I did say karma will get her.
I also NEVER forgive or forget what people have done to me and people take my quietness and walking away as a weakness which is not the case. I hate confrontation but I’m far from weak and always 10 steps ahead building evidence against those who have hurt me, those who stupidly don’t think I keep everything and record phone calls just incase I need them in the future.

Please except my deepest apologies as I got carried away but also know I am grateful it was pointed out and made me aware of the situation ❤️❤️❤️❤️
You’ve nothing to apologise for love ❤️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
To try and get this page a little back on track and to move it on a little…

What song gets you in a good mood?

I feel music helps when mood around isn’t so good so come on let’s hear all your classic songs that put a smile on your face 💕

Mine is I’m Yours Jason Mraz as was my wedding song 🤣

And Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys as always gets me in the holiday mood!

castle87

Apr 25, 2024
UK
People you can delete your account using the menu.

All this announcing you're leaving because of a troll will only make more people troll the site so it's not a wise idea!!

We had a report of a few posts 50 mins ago and deleted it just now. Always report otherwise no mod will see it!
Taking 50 minutes to delete a comment is way way too long. Many people could have read it:mad:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I really don’t want to leave the page as I love chatting to you lot on here and I love our little rants about A and life in general and I know some of us need that support at the minute.

I honestly just feel gutted that the page isn’t what we intended it to be but as some of you have rightly said - we are a majority and the majority feels the actions of the one idiot to be totally uncalled for.

We can hopefully weasel out the idiots and get this group back to where it belongs - I know damage will already have been done sadly but hopefully there is enough of us to turn this around and get this back to the unharmful ranting page we want it to be.
There is no reason to leave, we have condemned it, reported it and had it removed (along with user hopefully) so nothing more can be done. It only reflects on that user, not on all of us. We cannot take responsibility for everything that’s posted here, we can only try weed out and report the wrong un’s that’ll come along. And as an open site it sadly will happen from time to time. Largely we are a good sane bunch aren’t we.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I too suffer with the invisible illness of pcos, endometriosis and adenomyosis. Often judged, because can't be seen when I'm writhing in pain.

I suffered for years with adenomyosis, my womb was the size of a 5 month pregnancy, it was awful so I feel you 😘 I had a hysterectomy when I was 31 because it was ruining my life and the amount of pain killers I was needing was crazy. Life is so much better now 💜

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

I feel music helps when mood around isn’t so good so come on let’s hear all your classic songs that put a smile on your face 💕

Whatever by Oasis and Laid by James - always put in a good mood. Tons more too, Music is life! Ha.

Apr 24, 2024
Blackpool
Hiya @itsmejo, Sorry if you've answered this a million times. Are you not concerned/bothered she knows who you are if she sent the police around to yours as a child or if you were abit different in school? I think she'd remember who you are if she knew your address as a child to sent the police. Or if she seen you move away from her in the nail salon?
I don't mean any hate or not believing you I'm just curious that's all as to if it bothers you as she must know who you are.. please don't take it badly its not meant that way 💗

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Has the user been banned? And when was the first report of the comment?
I feel like you're always having a dig at people on here. You're not the teacher of the class?!?! Your comments always steer the conversation away from the matter, its as if you're trying to police people and the way in which they comment.
How about stick to discussing aimee instead of picking holes in everyone here.

It's boring sifting through all of the excess when most of us are just here to discuss madam herself.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

Better when I'm dancing by meghan trainer! anything from the 80s! Like can you beat screaming Micheal Bolton- how am I supposed to live without you! Unreal! Infact I'm off to do just that 👀

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
It’s not that long really. The content of comment wasn’t really that clear, I seen it last night for example but had no idea it contained part of an address.
I wouldn’t have known it was an address either, only that someone pointed it out. I just thought it was a joke or something that I didn’t understand. Lol

Mar 8, 2024
I personally think the people who put this site in jeopardy is aimee etc. I think it's them who have accounts and leave comments with addresses and such, because it falls into her natrative and she claps back. I have been here from the start, I have her address as I called rspca but have zero interest in sharing it. Its clear she sets up accounts here to give out information she can clap back with
Many of us know her address, but would never share, and we’ve known it for yonks! Suddenly it’s posted on a public site at this stage of her stalker narrative. Think she’s crazy enough to do this herself. Helps with her views etc. it’s extreme, but not unlikely is it🤷‍♀️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

Murder she wrote! Has me dancing around thinking I have a big dump truck 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.