Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yayyyy I'm free haha. Having to attend a meeting after a night shift should be illegal IMO 😴 and I told my ward manager so 😂😂😂

Off on my short stroll to my pit and I cannot wait just blasting said song @SleepyLion and I'm going to quote it as judging by a few comments I feel some of you will be all over it....

"With every guitar string scar on my hand. I take this magnetic force of a man, to be my....." 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥰🥰
Lovvvveeeerrr! Have a great sleep! Well deserved and I agree meetings after night shift should be illegal. I'd have went home lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@K4040 @hereforachat and possibly @SleepyLion ❤️❤️❤️

I'm so gutted you're leaving 🥺 but fully agree tbh. It is such a shame that it's taken too far by certain individuals who forget why we're even here. We're all adults no? And all have genuine reasons for disliking Aimee and genuine concerns for Safeguarding H no? Honestly I'm so annoyed 😒 and another thing is WELL DONE because she or at least her huns will not only have a field day with it but also with the fact people are going!!! Can just see it now... "dropping like flies, there's going to be no one left" all smug!!! It's unfair to us that have done no wrong other than call BS!!!

I hope you ladies are OK and do not feel bad for one persons idioticy 🥺😑❤️🥰
Sleep on it and make a decision tomorrow.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I know! She’s goes to M&S at least once a week, so why did she have to get them all at once. Why not a different flavour each time she goes. She really is an all or nothing type of person isn’t she.
I actually can't decide if she is that type of person or just a show off. She will make those single mothers who can only buy the bare minimum feel really bad. I think we have all been there. I used to have a treat day once a week and it was disney Fridays for me and my daughter. I'd have all our treats set up. Duvets on the sofa for after school to watch all the new episodes of her shows. Treat day is every day for her and there is no bonding or special times for her and Harper as she never organises anything or does little things that mean alot with her.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Lovvvveeeerrr! Have a great sleep! Well deserved and I agree meetings after night shift should be illegal. I'd have went home lol
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me!? 🤭😍😝 I can't lie I'm fumin at the possibility of Shamey making it to #swifttok and it's so unlikely to happen but I'm soooo tired I'm actually delirious 🤣🤣🤣

Na'night lovelies 🤣❤️ Keep fighting the good fight and don't be a dick 🤣🤣🤣 I look forward to what chaos I'll wake up to!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me!? 🤭😍😝 I can't lie I'm fumin at the possibility of Shamey making it to #swifttok and it's so unlikely to happen but I'm soooo tired I'm actually delirious 🤣🤣🤣

Na'night lovelies 🤣❤️ Keep fighting the good fight and don't be a dick 🤣🤣🤣 I look forward to what chaos I'll wake up to!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm actually so so excited and alot of us have sacrificed to get the tickets and now sorting our outfits and planning our trips. Aimee will get tickets make it all about her. Go to the show not be interested at all and Harper will be overstimulated because she's literally never taken her to a smaller concert never mind a massive one like this. I can see it all now. A s show with more shopping and eating and no prep to get Harper kitted out right ot make proper memories 🙄 I cannot cope with the idea she could get handed good tickets just to be smug with. I really hope she doesn't!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I actually can't decide if she is that type of person or just a show off. She will make those single mothers who can only buy the bare minimum feel really bad. I think we have all been there. I used to have a treat day once a week and it was disney Fridays for me and my daughter. I'd have all our treats set up. Duvets on the sofa for after school to watch all the new episodes of her shows. Treat day is every day for her and there is no bonding or special times for her and Harper as she never organises anything or does little things that mean alot with her.
She is defo a bragger and show off, you are spot on there. So it probably is that rather than what I said. And that sounds lovely, your daughter is very lucky. But no Aimee wouldn’t have anything like that with H, that would involve doing something to put H first. That kid will have no memories of time with her mum that didn’t involve a third party (so her mum, a random bloke etc) and/or a phone out the whole time. How sad.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I know some people think she didn’t post that photo and comment herself, but I always feel these things tend to pop up when she’s trying to deflect from other things. Late last night, I posted screenshots proving she has an account on here, then that comment popped up first thing this morning. People then stopped talking about the fact she’s accidentally outed herself and started talking about the comment instead.

I think she probably created a few accounts on here once she was made aware of the site early on, started commenting knowing she would use those accounts at some point but that nobody would suspect her because the users have a history of comments and not just new accounts.
She’s a master manipulator who will be struggling with the fact she can’t control the narrative on here like she does on her own page. She would be feeling quite desperate to get back in control of the situation. Desperate people go to desperate measures.

I may be wrong, but I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that she herself is behind all this.
would be interesting if Camila was one of her burner accounts considering Camila created the thread about her bestie Vag

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Yayyyy I'm free haha. Having to attend a meeting after a night shift should be illegal IMO 😴 and I told my ward manager so 😂😂😂

Off on my short stroll to my pit and I cannot wait just blasting said song @SleepyLion and I'm going to quote it as judging by a few comments I feel some of you will be all over it....

"With every guitar string scar on my hand. I take this magnetic force of a man, to be my....." 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥰🥰
I've been off work for 2 months and returned at weekend...they tried my return to work in my own time after two heavy nights on acute ward...nope...not in my own time!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning everyone 🥰

I had to take away from here yesterday and I will admit I thought I was being shamed with my comments.
I’m truly grateful it was highlighted and gave me the wake up call I needed. It is very personal to me with Aimee and I’ve waited years for karma to get her and the last few days she has made me so angry.
I was being to run away with myself and I should continue to walk because I do not want to give her any excuses to worm her way out of her lies.
Yes I had a cry because of it as I felt I was turning into a bully and that is something I’m not due to being bullied through school because I was different. Now I’m diagnosed ASD as I masked it all my life, it makes sense how I stood out as the odd one to bully at school.
When I’m hurt emotionally or called a liar like what Aimee said to GTW and sent the police to my parents house as a child, I did say karma will get her.
I also NEVER forgive or forget what people have done to me and people take my quietness and walking away as a weakness which is not the case. I hate confrontation but I’m far from weak and always 10 steps ahead building evidence against those who have hurt me, those who stupidly don’t think I keep everything and record phone calls just incase I need them in the future.

Please except my deepest apologies as I got carried away but also know I am grateful it was pointed out and made me aware of the situation ❤️❤️❤️❤️
We all get carried away 😂even me and I’m usually very calm. I got my HRT patch caught on my knickers yesterday and in angst to have a wee i ripped it off accidentally 😆so I blame my hormones
Everyone is lovely here, no one meant to shame you at all, I thought it may feel that way, but that’s because we sometimes don’t wait and read previous posts. I upset someone yesterday because I didn’t wait and read. I’ll be more aware now because I don’t want anyone feeling upset here.
Sometimes we don’t think when we are annoyed with Olga.
Let’s have a lovely day today everyone, peace and love to all of you ( apart from the proper trolls who have infiltrated this chat) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just read back on the comments and if the post was made by user with the name beginning with a C then I saw the post earlier when I had just woken up and was coming round…. Absolutely fing disgusting that someone would do that as this has now just played into shameless claws.

I totally understand that established and well loved and respected members are wanting to leave however please don’t let these dickheads ruin what we have built up!

Maybe this website may need to be closed for the time being to new members being allowed to comment like TL to put a stop to this happening again!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is defo a bragger and show off, you are spot on there. So it probably is that rather than what I said. And that sounds lovely, your daughter is very lucky. But no Aimee wouldn’t have anything like that with H, that would involve doing something to put H first. That kid will have no memories of time with her mum that didn’t involve a third party (so her mum, a random bloke etc) and/or a phone out the whole time. How sad.
Thanks! I loved and love being a mum. Maybe that's the difference though. The only things aimee does either Harper is things aimee is interested in. Harpers just there for a ride. She will look back and think wtf was that about her childhood

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I have to agree iv been a watcher of tattle for years just can’t comment and I have to agree this site needs modding or some sort of monitoring at the very least we don’t even get a response for the report from what I can see? Don’t quote me on that though as I ain’t the best tech lol. It’s just a shame a lot of us have waited so long to have our say and that just lets the genuine ones of us down xx
Yes this 👆🏻👆🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.